Prices increases

13»

Comments

• I do hope it gets fixed for tomorrow. I planned on stocking up also. From wat I have always seen with this site....they make things rite in the end. Glass half full....🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🙏

• All I can think of is the cache files for some reason aren't reflecting everywhere yet. I just visited the site on a brand new browser install. Here's what I'm seeing.
    https://ibb.co/tKC2KSW

• edited April 2023

There are bigger problems- losing 8 dollars is nothing when you lock in on Bitcoin (purchased order amount as soon as I received confirmation) at point of sale and it's asking me to send INF amount to close transaction @medboy

Now I'm exposed to BTC volatility

EDIT: resubmitted order and fixed itself

• edited April 2023

I don't know about the price increases. @medboy and @medman are on the case.
    I'm good with the lower pricing.

• @Mr4Sher I saw your comment elsewhere and responded that we will replace your order.
    Would you be open to emailing medboy first next time? I'll see it sooner.

• @Mr4Sher Merlin is talking about the Grape Ape strain you ordered a couple weeks ago that you had an issue with. Shoot me an email.

• @MerlinsMagic We had an issue last week with the site. The prices were increased by $10-$15. Wasn't me and am still stumped on how it happened. However, the issue has been fixed.