Free Pipe by Merlin

Any purchase of 2 lbs of flower or more now arrive with a free glass pipe.

Enjoy!

https://postimg.cc/7fxQ7srs

Comments

• 2 lbs?! Or 2 oz's 🤔

• edited July 11

Lol @ChunksEggo8187 I can't imagine ordering 2 lbs 😜 Cool pipes @MerlinsMagic I'm sure it's supposed to be oz's

• 🤣🤣 oh yeah @superman38NC! No doubt I'm sure it's 2 oz. Made me spit out my drink when I first read it.

• 😜😂 @ChunksEggo8187 I mean I can imagine opening a 2lb order just not likely for me

• I'd rather it come with a 50 pack of bovedas, since it would take me about 10 years to smoke 2 pounds. lol

• I wish it would take me 10 years to go through 2 lbs.😬😂. They look like decent pipes…and 2oz would be reasonable. Thanks @MerlinsMagic!🧐

• haha pretty sure thats what they meant

• Although I may start selling shake by the QP. You can make your own butter and things with it.. interested?

• @MerlinsMagic @medboy are the “Boujee Bits” dosed the same as the micro dose gummies? They say they’re both 4g total but the gummies are listed as 2 different mg’s

• edited July 18

@Johnnyblue42 The bites are smaller than the other gummies and only have 100mg each or 0.1g.

With 40 of them total that adds up to 4g per tin, which is indeed more gummies per jar than the other microdose gummies (20 with .2g each).

I like the pineapple flavor of them, let me know how it works out for you if you try it. They definitely helped me keep my cool when there was someone (a child) asking me "Why" for hours.

• Thank you so much for the fast response @MerlinsMagic. I look forward to them, I really enjoy the microdose gummies/marshmallows. I’ve been stacking them with lions mane and various other medicinal mushrooms and have really noticed very positive effects. Thank for the offerings!

• @MerlinsMagic that would be cool option,I'm currently getting great shake from HappyTrees. Sorry @Johnnyblue42 didn't mean to bud in ur post.

• @G4D2P0 I actually hijacked the post too lmao so no worries