Can’t get onto site

Can’t get onto site. Can only get onto forum. Anyone else having trouble??

Comments

• Same goes here

• Ok well at least it’s not just me. Maybe doing work in the site.

• Same here. 504 error.

• same, it seems to be down atm maybe there doing some maintenance

• same here

• Yeah looks like whole site is down tried from bookmarks. Sure they just working on it or something. Wouldnt worry sure they will be back up soon.

• 504 Gateway is a pretty common internal server issue. They generally seem to resolve with the MM site within a few hours, less than a day at most. Like y’all are saying, it’s likely due to host or owner maintenance 👍

“It's called a 504 error because that's the HTTP status code that the web server uses to define that kind of error. The error can occur for a number of reasons, but the two most common reasons are that the server is overwhelmed with requests or is having maintenance performed on it.”

• edited January 2020

Yeah same here. I need to contact them because my order I got yesterday was missing 4g of vape cartridges and I'm freaking out a bit since I bought it for a friend who is now freaking out at me.

• @Sixwaychili I'm assuming you ordered multiple items from separate shippers. Your vapes will probably be here Monday.

• edited January 2020

Nope, same shipper. One tracking # on ID. I've been ordering for years and this is the first time this happened. I don't ever buy from multiple shippers because I can't handle the stress of two packages. lol

• Any word on the site from anyone at the site like medboy when it will be up!!

• The shippers take Saturdays off so its likely some time on Sunday someone will notice if its something that needs to be fixed manually

• Still can’t get on the site. BigLew did you get right on or did you have problems prior to that?

• its still down for me as well, im hoping its up today some time @LIT

• I just found out about this. I have contacted MM and our tech dude so I should have a timeline to share with you here shortly. So sorry about this!

• Yaaay! I was worried no more MM- I would be devastated! ;-)

• Anytime something like this happens my mind goes to the worst case scenario. Then the issue is resolved and I can stop hyperventilating! 😂

• slight scare here in Florida, bad buying from streets .

• Hey sorry gang we are having problems with server but should be back online later today for sure

• Thank you!!

• Thank you! I, too, saw the 504 and thought the worst. I'll be checking later--what a relief.

• I always get nervous when this happens. Glad to know it’s a know error.

• Man you guys are still down? Hoping for the best...

• Tried to load and got the 504 error. 😕

• First timer.. newe used the service before.. looking forward to it.. someone let us all know when the site is good to go?

• Supposedly, it will be back up later today. So sorry for this inconvenience to everyone...

• Thanks for the update Medboy

• edited January 2020

updates are appreciated ! Thank you !