Ship Already! Has anyone got their orders this week?

Comments

• edited February 2020

I have to imagine this a really simple business to run LOL stop and think of the logistics involved that keep our raggy asses sitting cozy at home when several years ago we all waited in a parking lot hoping the shit was good . Then imagine MM doing everything to keep this discreet , hiring staff that aren’t going to screw them over , dealing with technical issues ( you can’t just call the cable company ) the USPS, suppliers all to get us something we all cant get that easily that make us all much happier people . Stop and think about that before you come here and rag On the service or shipping label or the fact you got smalls ( that still weighed and got you stoned ) stop and imagine for a moment what your world would be like without MM ........ yeah it would suck wouldn’t it ....for 5 plus years they have been there always THANKS MM and MB and sorry for having ragged myself. You guys are the best ..... and if I offended someone so be it

• Now it WOULD be nice to have some new strains, though...

• No not yet and ordered last Thursday early morning from L & C got confirmation of both order and payment as the order page came up fine under Firefox incognito browser. No shipping label processed yet either. However I can only imagine with site/order problems they are most likely backed up. I'm sure they will come threw just need to have patience... Good things always come to those who wait right?? 😁 But most certainly would be nice to have a note or message posted somewhere saying they are behind or what have you and trying their best to catch up so that peeps on here are not becoming mouthy, irate and out of control saying stupid things they should probably keep to themselves...really don't wanna chance ruining the good thing we've found!! 😉

• edited February 2020

I seconded that i ordered on the 6th and had payment confo but nothing since also. I have also sent email to medman and still nothing

• Ordered: Feb. 8
    Arrived: Feb. 12

MedMama.

2nd of 2 still waiting.

• (2nd order from Loud, in case that wasn't obvious...ID had both arriving this morning.)

• edited February 2020

Same here.

Ordered 2-4 arrived 2-12

I'm stoned.

• Crap. Still nothing from my feb 3 order. Tried twice in 4 days to use the contact form to check. No response.

• Forgot to mention, DaCabbie, that I met Mr. NY Diesel, Freebie J.

He's a good guy. Off to walk the dog, so to speak. Details TK on the Product Reviews page.

• Nope still nothing and no shipping label made as of yet...ordered 2/6 just adds 5 more days with each day no notice of shipment label as that is how long it takes from where they supposedly ship at....so not even looking good for middle next week either :(

• Hi Georgetirebiter lol, I placed mine on 2/3 and still 0, but did your order show on informed mail ? Or just show up ? Thanks

• ordered from L&C 2/5 rec'd today 2/12
    still missing order from MM from 1/4 I am vexed

• arrived! 🥳.

• Rella321, They all tracked through ID. Not sure all tracked perfectly, though.

• The informed delivery is hit and miss i had 3 with info and now the last two just showed after 6 or 7 days no way to figure it out which is the way it should be

• Ordered: Feb. 8
    Arrived: Feb. 13

Loud.

Ordered: Feb. 9
    Arrived: Feb. 13

Loud.

That concludes some top-level business with the universe. Substitution policy followed, although I wish I had gotten some of the Ice Cream Cake.

I did get my skunk weed, though. Review(s) to surely follow if I don't get distracted...

• Everyone always say, 'review to follow.'

... and then it doesn't happen.

Stoners...

• I prefer "medicated..." with the dots, gotta put the dots.

Anyway, I just put down what I thought of MM's JH, so I'm puttin' down daCabbie...GT is on a roll. Productive even...peace in the barnyard!!!

• edited February 2020

So anxious awaiting any updates and was hoping for some medicine for the long weekend. It it is not looking hopeful. Also a first time customer.

Ordered L&Co 2/4 -- got opayment confirmation that evening and that's all, folks. :(

• @birdman I ordered from L&C on 2/3 and I got mine yesterday. Don't lose hope. Medman always delivers! Also informed delivery is totally unreliable.

• Thanks @coldstone, I needed that. :)

• Hey Birdman?

Did we share a cell once?

In Alcatraz.

Be patient. Your meds are coming.

• The eagle has landed ordered on 2/6 received 2/13 Well worth the wait!! 😉 Everyone stay safe and healthy!!

• Orderd 2/3 still waiting 😕

• Well ordered 2/6/20 before 3 pm
    Got my confirmation but you never know with the tech issues going on if it was shipped no informed this time but hey it happened before and like clockwork 6 days later bang Well today makes 8 days I got my fingers crossed for sat !!!

• Woohoo! I'm so elated, my gift box of herbal remedies finally arrived! Tracking # never showed up in ID even though I have been using ID for months

• @birdman ...... Medman always delivers! Have a great weekend!😎

• Dam 10 days and counting now with holiday 13 days help loud & company

• Me to ? Must of got lost ? Hard telling with the site messed up. Tryed the contact page to and no response. Maybe Tuesday .