Ship Already! Has anyone got their orders this week?

Comments

• They finally contacted me threw email , their checking on my order now from L n C. It must of got lost with all the problems with the site down and all ? But thats the 1st in 4 years tho. So at least I know, and i know MM always delivers ! Takes time some times, things happen , We all get use to the 3 to 5 days delivery, I did !

• No I still never from L n C from 2/3/20 now they say it wont except my address that I used for 3 years now ??? And want me to get a PO box ?

• Don't understand what do you mean won't accept address. On who's end the site R urs

• no Ordered from Loud 2/21 no shipping label yet ??

• I got mine from Med Mama in two days! Definitely the fastest yet. But I always can count on Med Mama. Not sure if I've ordered from anyone else recently

• @Winston, I have been useing the same address for over 3 years now ! And now L n C wont expect my address ? MM dont know why it wont except it ? Idk about Med Moma ? I'll see when I order again ,So MM said I had to get a PO box since they cant send to my home address ? Got me ? So I went and got PO box with a new address? Hope all is good now ?

• Ok I have nvr herd of not being able to send mail to a address thanks for the info and hope everyone is good now

• Yeah me neither ?! PO box cost $50 for 6 months, but I usually order from Med Moma and got my package n 3 to 5 days and never had a problem.

• I am not able to get informed delivery on my PO box so I have it delivered to home. Are you able to? I never have had issues though

• I use to be able to have come to my house ? I hv no ideas why not now, after 4 years ? And yes you can link your PO box to home address to informed mail.

• I just got the same response, med mama can’t ship to my address I have been ordering from them for over 5 years and this is the 2nd time I have been told this after an order and re ship don’t make it. The 1st time it happened they issued a refund and I waited week and never ordered from loud again and no problems this time it’s med mama and since the order went missing I have been ordering from loud with no issues. I guess I’m off to get a PO Box now.
    I don’t understand can’t ship to address but whatever it takes.

• I don't like picking up from a PO box never now what alot more comfortable from my on mail box

• What do u do when they say they won’t deliver to ur address. Wouldn’t feel right sending to someone else house with out telling them what it is and as soon as you do that they feel a way about it. So P.O. Box I will use until they say they can no longer deliver their.

• Still don't make since . They give a reason. I understand you have to do what it takes.

• Lol I ordered on 2/3/20 and still waiting !? They couldn't send to my mailbox ? So there was 4 weeks waiting ard for nothing! ? And its the same address iv used for 5 years ? So I hada get a PO Box now ! and after 5 days still 0 on informed mail ? I just dont get it ?

• Got it taday ! 4 days with the new PO Box ! Thank you MB !

• @Rella321 i am going through the exact same thing only have 1 mailing address and only 1 shipper can’t ship here. Explain that one

• Get a PO box ! I had to with L n C ? Got me why ? Idk about Med Moma yet ? And just get the smallest and cheapest PO box they have ! If the package is to big for your box ,they will leave a key in there to biger box ! Its Simple

• You can go in to the post office 24 7 to !

• edited March 2020

Yep, I think they are still having problems. I placed a order on 3/220 and no label yet. This is the first time this has happened, I believe that things will work out.🤔

• Glad to hear a PO box works. I have been looking at getting one in the next few months due to living arrangements and wasn't sure if that would work for medicineman purchases.

• Is everyone who's experiencing these delays having them with Med Mama?

• U know mine was but it’s solved business as usual I will use my P.O. Box for now

• Never had trouble with Med Moma, just L n C ?

• Loud 2/21 still nothing

• MedMama's moving stuff like clockwork for me. Four days.

Loud's latest package had a bit of a hiccup. More like a week. Still quite acceptable.

• So far everything I’ve ordered has always arrived..I’m very fortunate I guess..there has been a couple orders that’s taken a full week..no complaints here..my last couple Med Mama orders have arrived faster than I’m used too..

• Ordered an .oz of Big Bud from L&C on Sunday and for the first time in maybe 6 orders, it popped up on ID. Set for delivery tomorrow in OH. Four days!

• Yep me too medmama 4 days with tracking
    loud and company no tracking 6 days
    looks like things are rolling again hope the crono dont hurt the chain

• SUPER fast label with MM. WAS one day faster than LC. Both are very quick shippers, I’ve been pleased with this site since 2014.