Ship Already! Has anyone got their orders this week?

Comments

• Still nothing wow 😕

• I have tried the contact page myself several times with no response they must be having email problems at least I hope that’s what’s going on

• Ordered from loud 2-13 received today 2-18

• Spongepail did you get a notice in informed delivery... I ordered same day and nothing yet...no packing slip created no nothing...and I ordered from loud and mm...ordered on 2/13

• Everything went as normal...got email 2 hours after payment from medboy saying payment confirmation

• @jlpettis cant get informed delivery from what i have gathered it is rarely accurate

• Mine has always ( 50+ Orders) been on ID usually the day I order packing slip created

• Informed delivery does not always track i have had two orders in the last mth that never tracked it is not 100%

• Ordered 2/3/20 still nothing as of taday 2/19/20, been over 2 weeks now , And no response from MM on
    the Contact page neither ? I'm lost on what to do ? Be diff if they could at least respond back 😊.

• I’m with you Rella321! Been ordering for years thru them but come home today to another empty mailbox and no new status on informed delivery....I think we got ripped off and I’m pissed now!!!

• I wldnt go as far to say that, I'm sure something happend ! And it takes time if so. But they've alway did me rite ! But yeah be nice to know enything after 12 business days ?

• If I receive my packages in the mail this week I will formally apologize to mb and mm on here but I really have a bad feeling about this one!

• edited February 2020

There is problems with informed delivery my last three orders have not tracked but all showed up in 7 days or less and before that every package tracked go figure

• i just got home to an L&C package ordered on 2/16 this is the 4th X I have not rec'd payment confirmation but they all pop up on USPS a day or 2 later and get delivered when USPS says.
    going to try durbanXskunk 1st even though that willy wonder smells fantastic.
    I still have a missing order that I am waiting on a resolution too.
    I will remain patient and a patient until resolved.
    hopefully sooner than later

• Everything good! Last ordered Thurs 2/13 last week and got it Monday to New York state.

• Informed delivery shows 2 items are coming, but neither are my package from LC. Let’s pray it comes today anyways! Ordered on 2/16 first time customer

• edited February 2020

Hey liarliar03 I ordered the 17th and also have no informed delivery tracking details at all. If things were shipped out on Tuesday (the next day) My order should technically be arriving today, tomorrow at the latest.
    That obviously is assuming there were no issues along the way.
    I really hope it’s today because my IBS has been out of control all week and need relief badly.

Fingers crossed, I will update once my postman has made his rounds. Please do the same.

Cheers!

• edited February 2020

Will do! My mailman doesn’t come to my street until about 3:00 EST

• I been waiting since 2/3/20 lol n still nothing ? No response from email or contact page ! Abt ready to for get about the money I lost ! n move on ! Be diff if they cld at least respond back ?

• @Rella321 Ive been told there’s been a lot of tech problems, I’m sure once thats all figures out, they’ll get back to you. Try emailing medboys personal email.

• It came! They sent me a half of green crack for $80! I only bought a quarter! I really hope I didn’t just take someone else’s medicine, thank you medboy and medman, my money will now be put towards your great service

• Liarliar: There are no accidents!

• edited February 2020

That’s awesome!! I really hope mine will be here today as well then! @Liarliar03
    Could you check your informed delivery to see if it showed up after it was delivered. My mailbox is not in line of site and quite a walk so if that was the case i could just check it to see if it has at least arrived rather than taking a walk every hour or so.

• @SneakySmoker My informed delivery shows that there is no mail or packages

• Thanks for the update!

• @SneakySmoker I'd set up a lawn chair by the mailbox. lol

• Ordered monday got it today atf from loud

• There have been major issues with the contact form but it seems to be working again now. So if your package is late, please have enough faith to try to contact me through it one more time. I'll address the late packages as I learn about them.

• Okay so I see that a bunch of Loud and Co orders created at the beginning of the week did arrive yesterday. I ordered in the evening on 2/17 so I’m hoping and praying(a little) my 1/4 of the Jaeger comes today.
    Still nothing on Informed Delivery.
    If it travels like all my other packages do, and it was shipped on the 18th or 19th from the west coast it should be arriving today.