Top Three?

2»

Comments

• Ever changing Top Three 🤔
    1-MAC
    2-Alien OG
    3-Girl Scout Cookies

• Aww shoot, grape ape is back! Ask and you shall receive!! Damn!! 🤩🤩 Ok to be clear this was a coincidence but Woooo! 🥳

• Grape Ape! Damn...I'll be making another order today. Can't pass it up.

• Grape Ape or Purple Kush? I'm missing a heavy indica in my stock.

• Grape Ape!

• Both! 🥳

• I just received Grape Ape in the mail today, it was a sub for Emeralds TrainWrek. I have never had Grape Ape before and have not yet smoked. The smell is insane!!! They smell alone made my mouth water! Cannot believe the smell. Medium and small size tight feeling buds that are nice and sparkly.

Recently received Galactic Jack and definitely my favorite for effects. The smell and taste is different but the effects are very uplifting and energizing for me. I rolled a j out of one nice med small bud and I smoked on it all day.

I’m off to go try Grape Ape. :)

• edited May 2020

I've been thinking hard on this one(Grape Ape). Hope I get a sample soon..just this strain has never worked for me like many others. Awaiting your review @JoAnna

• @MizterNiceGuy , BUY IT NOW!!!

Seriously, the stench is amazing fruity gas...never smelled anything stronger. Have not smoked it yet, but I think it might end up being better than the premium, based solely on pungency.

• @MizterNiceGuy, as in all things you must follow your heart. I do not want to unduly influence anyone...

I actually liked the premium very much. It's a good strain for me--last one of the day.

• George how does the Grape Ape aroma compare to the Violet Vixen?

• edited May 2020

@georgetirebiter I mostly trust your influences. If I wasn't waiting on a BIG order already, I'd try the Grape Ape also because it's from MedFam. I can't bring myself to buy less than a half..so I'm counting on sample J's to try it. I may give in if it's around later.

• @superman38NC , The Grape Ape smells like a sickly sweet syrup...whereas the VV was like walking into a flower shop. And the pungency...it's possible that I'm not used to the smell from 14 grams compared to seven. But this Grape Ape blasted me like nothing I've ordered recently.

@MizterNiceGuy , I know how you feel! Keep doing what you're doing!

Of the current menu items I've tried I liked them all; the weakest link was the Thai OG, though. Maybe all the good Thai genetics are already in Blue Dream? (I thought I read Thai genetics had a particularly strong influence on that strain.)

Really liking the Hawaiian Punch, Lion OG, Blueberry Muffin, and Super Silver Haze, also...all tippy top.