Brand New Customer

Howdy folks. I’m brand new around here. Recently moved across the country and have no where to find the good stuff without having to run through a bunch of trash to find something halfway decent. Then I stumbled across this outlet. I have to say I’m pretty skeptical. I keep having to convince myself all these discussions are real and not just one guy in a basement who is really good at tricking me out of my money.
Anyway I ordered the Dolato flower as well as dolato shatter. I couldn’t find any reviews and I was hoping someone could give me their two cents.

Comments

• It’s legit. Just be patient though. Corona slowed everything down. You probably looking at 7-9 days before you see it. But welcome. I haven’t had Dolato, but if you scroll down I think there’s been a review done of it. Peace.

• Thanks Theboyua. Looking forward to getting my first order.

• Welcome Duggiefre5h,

If you receive this message, please send help! I've been captured and held in an Ohio basement where I am forced to type out reviews for Medman, @medboy, and his cronies. All I have in my small room is Pedialyte, cannabis and cannabis accessories, and an old computer. And a paddle toy. And the complete works of the Allman Brothers.

I have also had the chance to try Dolato. Here's that review: https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/843/dolato/p1

It's a good representation of Loud's product.

Let us know what you think!

Best regards,

George T. Tirebiter

• Love THAT!!!!!!! GGTBR

• I just sent some Chipotle @georgetirebiter. LOL

• Welcome Duggiefre5h,
    Yeah it’s totally legit, with all this going on the mail has been a little off my informed delivery haven’t worked since the beginning for last month. The only time I had a late package it was a post office mess up not MM. always get my stuff and it’s always great quality. I can get real good stuff here from my buddy’s but I so much rather have the selection and quality from the site. And being able to read reviews on the forms before I place my order is a huge plus.

• You’re a funny guy @georgetirebiter I’m happy that it seems as though your captors are at least taking care of you. Thanks for the review link. I’m really looking forward to indulging.
    My skepticism comes from not receiving my payment confirmation email, and also receiving a second wallet. Although MB reached out and said the second wallet was just a glitch. Still no payment confirmation although it was confirmed on my end.

When I receive my package, I will certainly come back here and welcome as many I told you so’s as you folks can give me. I will also be delighted to give a review of the goods.

Thanks guys

• @Duggiefre5h you are definitely in for a treat! We've been customers for a couple years with dozens of packages and undoubtedly pounds of product...all without one lost or late delivery. Maybe we've been lucky, but have never had a package take more than 8 days...but usually 4-5 days. Medicineman is the real deal. Changed my life for sure!

• @georgetirebiter - Hilarious!!! @Duggiefre5h - I, too, was skeptical! But it has been amazing to find out they are legit!!

• I'm a 6 year veteran buyer, had 1 minor mishap in all those years. Never worried about receiving a package. Med delivers, always.

• @georgetirebiter That was a good one! @Duggiefre5h Totally legit and damn good customer service. As the others were saying, the mail has been slow lately but all orders have arrived safe and sound.

• @Duggiefre5h did medboy confirm to you that he saw your payment? I know you didn’t get the confirmation email but did he say that he saw where you paid is what I’m asking? As long as he told you that he went back and saw your payment, you’re in good shape. If you haven’t had that conversation with him then I would definitely get on it.

• " I keep having to convince myself all these discussions are real and not just one guy in a basement who is really good at tricking me out of my money." OK that one made me laugh out loud. :-). Yeah it's legit...wait and see. ;-). But absolutely yes you should receive payment confirmation emai. Check your spam folder as that is very common. If you didn't get it write to us.

• @Theboyua @medman i reached out via email to @medboy i checked my spam folder but there’s no payment confirmation in my spam folder or inbox at all. I’m sure I’ll hear back soon.

• Made an order on the 7th still no ID showing even a shipping label made