MAC

Ordered an oz of MAC asked for it to be split with Jah Goo but ended up with all MAC. Honestly a little disappointed I really wanted to try out the Jah Goo but oh well can't be to mad with a zip of MAC!!

Comments

• Yeah... a zip of MAC sounds amazing right now.. how is this current batch compared to the last? Same pheno? etc etc? (this of course assumes you, or anyone, had BOTH the last batch and the current batch) :joy:

i have about an 8th left, maybe less, of MAC from the last batch.. or actually it may be 2 batches ago. i don't really smoke that much of it, since it hits me pretty hard - i don't really use for daytime at all. that being said .. i really am getting low & tbh i don't really want to run out. :lol: the way i look at strains like that, is.. you know it will be back.. but who knows how long that might be? similar issue with a couple strains recently. what can ya do!

the jah goo is really good, but in a head-to-head i would probably still give it to the MAC by a hair. i wanted to get a split zip like alot of others did ( i truly wanted the split zip or at least split half with Jah Goo and Chemdawg. :joy: ) , but i was pretty strapped .. seems like the past month or so i'm just able to grab 8ths here and there. but no worries!!!

cheers man, enjoy that MACaroni !

• My short review for MAC, (premium, loud)

I may have a different batch then what is currently in stock, since it was taken down & then put back up a week later.
    Anyways, this is my 1st experience with this strain & I've had it for about 4 days now. When receiving, the buds were a bit on the dry side but 3 days with a boveda pack brought them back to life.
    Zesty, gassy smell and quite resinous. Buds are nice, but I've seen better posted by members here on past batches. But the most important thing; it gets the job done! It relaxes me yet I can still focus enough to murder on call of duty. If I smoke too much of it, I'll space the fuck out. So I won't make that mistake again.
    Overall, great stuff...but didn't light my neurons like I had hoped.

• @ChunksEggo8187 is it from loud n co or med mama? And can u post a pic

• Good review @ChunksEggo8187 . I have a previous batch that's just super strong.. tastes & hits like hash .. real hasn't resinous buds.

It's really good and I DO like it.... It's not my very favorite tho. still top 5 probably and it's good but I just like other terp profiles a bit better.

But I've only had 1 batch. I'm curious to get it again

• Forgot the pic of my MAC from loud

• Nice lookin nugs!! You know I’ve been toking going on 25 years or so. Never heard of these Boveda packs. Is something I should look into purchasing?

• @Theboyua oh absolutely! 100% yes

• Yea i just got sum boveda packs too lol they will put humidity back into the tree and keep it from drying out. Thanks for the pic @ChunksEggo8187

• Looks great!

• Interesting, grabbed some miracle whip and commented to split with mac just so could compare the 2 if they do end up splitting but I won't be upset, although am curious if anyone else got to try out the whip and guess need to look into getting some those humidity packs
    Anyone try the integra boost brand instead of bodeva?

• @Theboyua I have strains from about 9 months ago in jars with boveda packs. They're fresher than they were when I got them.

@ChunksEggo8187 I see you have almost the same jars I have. Can tell by the lid. Love, love them!

• @Vapedad78 I have tried those, and they don't have the self life of the bovedas, so my advice is to do yourself a favor and just go with the better ones.

• @Sixwaychili any suggestions on which humidity (was gonna go 62%) to go with and In your experience which size is the best? Thanks bud.

• I must admit the premium mac isnt hitting like the regular one has from loud for me. High may last 30 mins. Not impressed!

• @Theboyua I use 8g 62%. You could use smaller ones if you have smaller quantities. 8g is for about an ounce.

• @Sixwaychili appreciate it bro, got some on the way. Gonna toss one in this Sour Pink Grapefruit as soon it gets here!

• Has anybody tried mamas Mac yet? I should be getting some in a few day’s was just curious

• Yeah think I'm gonna have to throw some boveda in the cart for my fruit loops, just slightly on dry side , didn't realize could make that much a difference, nother reason I love this community, people helping and looking out for others

• What’s a good container to buy? Need to store my excess so it lasts. Appreciate the tip about the packs!

• Seen there's a container on amazon by bodeva I think, it comes with a bodeva pack and think black glass and supposed to be thick and sturdy, though bout one myself but currently using Mason jar and screw top tupper wear container

• I use mason jars and bovedas, and keep my stash in the bottom of my closet covered by a box so my kitty doesn't somehow, someway get into it.
    She'll do it. Little Houdini shit.

• Search for ultraviolet jars on amazon. They are smell proof and keep light and air out. Just add a boveda pack to it and this is the absolute best way to store it IMO. They've done studies with these jars where cut basil can stay fresh in them for 6 months. I got 5 jars that will hold about 1/2 ounce each for $50.

• Yea to me the nuggs look better than it smoke 🤦🏾‍♀️

• @Rubygirl816 i ordered from mama hoping it better then what Loud currently is offering

• heard the mac mama has is really good . thinkin bout grabbin that or the jungle cake or whatever the other one mama has

• @suchacutie89 I hope so! For the first time I was able to splurge a little and I ordered half of the purple punch, from loud and, from what I’ve been reading, I don’t know that I will be too happy with it, when it comes. I did read good things about mamas Mac on another post, so I’m looking forward to it now! The Mac will be here tomorrow. I will let you know how it is!

• @Rubygirl816 for what it's worth.. i wasn't as disappointed as i saw some others were with the PP. it wasn't fantastic but i didn't think it was terrible. hopefully maybe yours will be OK!

• edited October 2020

@Theboyua I was using Boveda packs but have since switched to these. I find that they work just as well, cost less per item, take up less room and last longer.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VWD9FP5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1