Product request/suggestions

I’m looking for specifically the green Sacred Herbs Medicinal Lip Balm and/or the green pain stick.

https://www.sacredherbmedicinals.com/collections/cbd-products/products/lip-balm?variant=20497090566

My father had great results using it on his skin cancer but is out. We’ve tried the first aid salve but he says it doesn’t seem to work as well. Please let me know if it becomes available. Thank you in advance

Comments

• Since it is a CBD product the balm may be available online. I googled and the company looks to have a shop on facebook.

• If it's all CBD and only trace THC, then honestly you don't need us. That high CBD/zero THC stuff has gotten a lot easier to find.

• They have a “green” medicinal one with THC.

• Man I would luv more or the RSO indica.
    The liquid in the tubes was great as well!

• Will Kosher Kush become available again or will the shippers get any other pure or near 100% indicas?

Thank you for your wonderful service!

• No such thing as a pure indica; they don't exist.

I'll ask the shipper about the Kosher but in general, we're rarely able to find such exotic strains more than once.

• Medboy
    does loud & co. ever have any concentrates other then shatter ? thank you in advance Jerry

• THC Lolly Pops

• I think it was Loud that carried a canna oil . It was really cost effective very potent and seemed to get stronger with age . Really wish they’d get it again .

• Yes whatever I remember that stuff. It was liquid gold. Loud wishes they could get it in again but the supplier went AWOL.

• Yeah that stuff was awesome and it got stronger with age

• I remember it well. One of my most memorable purchases.

In fact, the shipper mistakenly doubled the size of my order, and when I contacted MM, I was told that obviously the shipper can't take a return, and I could enjoy the accidental major-freebie. That order lasted FOREVER...

• Would love to see some more things like as gifts. Maybe bath bombs and such, would love to get the wife a gift like that.

• Would LOVE to see some Medicated Syrups, Thc:Cbd 1:1, and some Chocolate Bars of the same! 😍 Please.....