Now taking new Product Requests

Comments

• @medmama Shroom's have also been a hot topic for the last few months on the forum

• ^^^^ rasta just about covered everything. (also- more super high end premium premiums)

• @SpongePail I love, love, love this idea. Different strains and different mediums, bud, shatter chips, single syringes or carts, an edible or 2 etc. Yeah, I dig it.

• I'm also down with @SpongePail 's idea of a "grab bag" of leftovers

• edited October 2020

MMMMMMM Brownies...... That would be so good. Also prefilled vapes

• Just wanted to clear - SUPER Lemon Haze

MedMama - The choices you have been putting up are great. Lots of different mixtures. The High Sativa mixed with around 20% of Indica seem to have the best effects for all around, all day use. I have gotten away from creating my own mixtures because you have as of late, had a great variety of the above mixtures using different strains to chose from. I coined it "MedMama Madness" (Although the current selection could be improved lol)
    Indica seems to have a wide variety of nice effects, including a nap time feature which is nicely mitigated by the higher Sativa content.
    One final note, your service has been outstanding in both delivery and quality.

• MedMama,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us. You have always been my go-to shipper. I love the selection you have, but if you could find some Headband, I’d buy that up like candy. Other than that, keep doing what you’re doing because I love your menu

• edited October 2020

@Kris10 headband shows up a few times a year.

• Hello my loves!

Here are my notes:

MORE HASH, bubble and finger roll, old skool.
    Flower varieties, with more premium and discount options, specifically more sativas like sour d and kushes)
    Wax Varieties (order has already in place!)

Edible mints, brownies, THC capsules, liquid tincture.

More refill varieties, adding on Green Crack, XJ 13 and Jack Herer

PLUS: SHROOOOOOMSSSSssSSS
    Might be a while, but we are seriously looking into it. All about the good meds, but also want to make sure we do it right so everyone is safe. I've got all kinds of special blends for different activities. Microdosing for neuroregeneration, smaller dosed capsules for play, sexy time, focus, dreaming, raw material, honey.... but don't hold your breath on timing. xoxoxo

• Oh and overnight shipping... we'll see

• Awesome super exciting news thanks @medmama

• I would buy that^

• If y'all were to obtain the BEST marijuana strains for insomnia I would definetly buy that stuff. I would like something STRONG to knock me out for the night or whenever I need more sleep.

• wow @medmama this post just got me super hype. awesome!

• I would love to see any kind of premium purple flowers of any type.

• Indoor and premium indica strains 😍

• @Kris10 I don’t know if you saw it, but headband strain is up now.

• edited October 2020

Add 1 dollar to shipping and ship flower with boveda 62s. @LoudnCo @medboy @medman

• Would really love to see some premium northern light strain

• I think the hash request is in I would love to see some PURPLE KUSH and some SANTA MARTA GOLD I think I'm dreaming lol.

• Yes too all that!

• Make sure premiums are premium.

• edited October 2020
  • Consistant strain supply. While its cool to wonder whats next it would be great if there wee consistent strains available in each strain category(sative/hybrid/indica). An option to buy gram joints in singles or sample bud individually without buying a 1/8 or more. Dont really trust the vapes after there was admission of them being fake branded so these should definitely not be as if not more expensive than branded dispensary carts.

• Even though I'm guessing they're probably better quality all way around on the pre filled carts, I have a hard time justifying it to myself to pay more here vs ones I can get down the road for 40 , but I am interested in the refills so I know what's in mine, even tho I know that doesn't make sense🤣 but most everything else I think is priced pretty good

• Blue Dream and Double Dream please! :smiley:

• ... and Fire OG!

• Blue dream and fire og make appearances here from time to time

• Thank you so much medmama is my go too. Shake, and more trim. Hash and maybe half gram carts to try out

• XJ-13 flower, please mama