Anyone alive out there?

Is everyone on vacation this week? I placed an order (mm) on Friday- still no label. I placed another order yesterday afternoon- still no payment confirmation. Been waiting for vape refills- haven’t seen anything in a week. If you guys are on vacation, then GOOD! You guys definitely deserve it. I just want to know why everything has been so ghost for the last week.

Ps. I did check blockchain and my payment hasn’t been confirmed yet.

Comments

• Really, I just got PC in like 20 min, mean I'd miscalculated earlier and was few bucks short so had to go back and add money and get ducks in a row again but fingers crossed this goes smoothly since waiting on other half previous one that shoulda been here today

• Higheveryone23 I know it's a pain waiting for vape refills, as a Last resort I use M.J's GG#4 distillate. Not my favorite shipper but i love the taste and it gets the job done. I just use a honey oil syringe a blow dryer and a little patience

• @Higheveryone23 Kind of same here for me... usually I have a label created within the same or next day. 3 days now. I will admit that Loud&Co takes a bit longer in my experience than MedMama does.. and I did order from Loud this time. I wonder what's going on and hope everything is A+ on their end. And yes def if y'all are on vacation that's awesome!!

• Yeah I definitely use it and I'm waiting on a couple of grams right now to fill my vapes. The potency is said to be 95% I don't know about that but I do think it's right there with the other vape refills. The taste is great the high is good, I personally think they are worth a try. Get a honey oil kit and give it a try if refills don't hit the board soon. Good luck moonman5 I hope this helps. PS be sure to write "no sub's " with this shipper or you never know what you will get. Just my experience.

• I almost ordered the wedding cake diamonds from Jane but was hesitant with so many negative reviews. I see they are all gone now. Love to hear from whomever bought them. @MNTDWLER Good to know about the distillate. Think I might try the bubble gum distillate as I, as many others, have been waiting for the vape refills to be restocked too. Thanks for the tip!

• Just make sure that you get a honey oil retrieval kit. Easy enough to get ,mj's not my favorite shipper so cover yourself with a "no substitutions " or a distillate only substitute. Good luck I should have a couple of grams of Maui Wowie and a couple of grams of GG#4 DISTILLATE any day now. Good luck RG816 I'll let you know what the distillate looks like. Sometimes it's super thick and I hope it is, you thin it down with a little coconut oil and your off. Whatever you do don't use vitamin E to stretch or thin your distillate.

• I just want to add something about my loyalty to MM. Several months ago I made a big order , like vapedad78 I was short, over $70 short. It was a big order and it was going to be a couple of days before I could do anything so I contacted M.M his response "that's o.k. we trust you " I had to laugh until I got the order 3 days later and 1 day after I managed to put funds into my account..I would never expect this but it showed me that not all people can be put into this greed above all mentality. Humbled on account.of "White🦏& 🦍 glue "

• @MoonMan5 Still no label on ID, and I haven't heard anything from @medboy yet about payment confirmation. I'm getting a little stressed. I don't need the weed right now bc I have to pass a drug test. I'm just worried that i'm out of all that money since I've heard absolutely nothing.

• I heard from medboy and he says my payment is good. I'm sure he'll get with you soon. I'll get on here and let you know when my label pops up on ID. Keep us posted as well.

• I think the worst case scenario for the order without a payment confirmation is that the payment wasn't received, but then again, it will go back to your wallet if unclaimed after a certain period of time.

• I definitely will! @breezy123 good to know that you heard from him. Things have always been so prompt so I guess I'm used to being spoiled.

• @Higheveryone23 yeah you got that right, usually everything moves along so promptly so I guess we are spoiled lol

• Haha I was feeling the same. It’s taking longer than usual. I’ve been spoiled 🤣

• edited October 2020

@Pooinaloo and @breezy123 The biggest thing for me is that I've heard nothing from Medboy, or medman. I just want to know that my orders did go through. Its just like I sent my money and then poof the orders magically disappeared. I don't know whether to be mad or sad. I've gotten to a point where I'm gonna have to start getting my green off the street again. This is becoming more stressful than that.

• edited October 2020

@Higheveryone23 i understand. My package has been in processing (label created) for two days. It can be stressful.

But “all we need is just a little patience.“

-GNR lol

• I been walking the streets at night, just tryna get my order right, it's hard to see with so many strains around

• I may Be telling something we know but,
    When you see a label created that just means that someone has printed your label that is it.
    The next scan will be usps actually receiving the package and it is now out of the shipper's hands.
    What happens between the two scans is packaging loading and dropping off.
    I am sure these guys do not want anyone knowing how they pull off shipping all of the orders they get.
    I do Know i have placed hundreds of orders here and never lost a dime trust the system it may not be perfect but it works and they back it up!!!