Shrooms and MedMan

Comments

• @Fastguy199 it is an awesome way to do it. I actually prefer tripping alone (on acid and shrooms) and I enjoy being surrounded by nature and away from civilization. The spot I go to is rarely frequented by anyone else

• @Highguy hey bro you dont know how potent they are and 4grams is a hefty dose of some really good shrooms just be careful yo

• @Highguy fishing while tripping. Sounds pretty amazing. I’d prolly stare at every fish I catch for so long I wouldn’t wind up catching many 😆

• @Highguy sounds amazing!! May the awesome trips be with you my friend!😼

• @Zackarrry thanks for the concern , I’m no way at all bragging about this but I do psychedelics on the regular and been doing so for 25+ years. The four grams is a low dose for me to try this batch out

• @MoonMan5 I ordered Tuesday and started moving yesterday (item recieved by usps)

• It’s the fungicide in the feed that prevents fungi in the patties. Been like that for years, govment and all. Occasionally you can used to could the organic farmer who has the shrooms in his pastures....I ramble.

• Thinkin about going big on my next dose:

• @Highguy aww damn it. I’ve been trying to figure out what I got. I’ve got cows, lots of grass fed cows and TONS of mushrooms but I have no idea if it is the right kind. 😫😫

• @cancerwarrior yes, there is also an app for that. There is a mushroom identifier app in the App Store called picture mushroom- mushroom ID. You just take a pic of the shroom and it tells you what it is. Works very well

• @MoonMan5
    My ID isn't working, darlin, unfortunately.
    I did get a package from Loud today, which I ordered the day before medmama, so I'm sure ours are moving along!

• @MoonMan5
    It's great!
    I got a quarter of purple diesel smalls, and got a duct tape j freebie.

I liked duct tape, but I'm going to gift the j to my Pop because he's been suffering with lower back pain.
    I'm going to take a couple of pics of the purple diesel, and do s review later.

It has purple hues to it! A great hybrid that leans a little more indica than sativa, but no couchlock, which must be thanks to the sour diesel.

This was an awesome deal!

• I got my Taj Mahal Shrooms today!

• They literally just posted Taj mahal, so how did you get early @MizterNiceGuy

• edited November 2020

I ordered the day of post. Expected Monday but came today. East coast. @Lucid100k they look as good as shrooms can look honestly.

More pictures and reviews once I get time to myself.

• Enjoy the trips!
    Send us a postcard!

• @MizterNiceGuy Cant wait for the review!

• I can’t wait till monday( unless it’s late)

• Them thangs look dank. Always good to see a lot of blue and gold 👽

• I'm wondering about the shroom candy. Do they really "melt in your mouth" like the description says, or is that just a turn of phrase meaning they taste good? I'm wondering how much chewing and "old worn sweaty gym sock shroom flavor" is involved after the candy melts way.

• @Stab_Snipers ive never tried candy shrooms,, but I’m going to.. ive heard it’s one of the best ways to take the taste out of them as they candy in the honey for like 4-6 months. I’m sure they are delicious 😋

• I think everyone’s packages say Monday, I have 3 in pre-ship and 1 that comes Monday. I think they will all come Monday

• Got the shroom candy yesterday. I took around 2 grams of. It’s chewy it does not melt in your mouth. Sticky with honey. I had a mild buzz from this amount overall good feeling. Will take a bigger dose next time. Going to order straight shrooms and next time to see the difference.

• i can't decide between the candy or the regular.

• edited November 2020

what are the best ways to ingest shrooms?

• Just received my zip of tan mahal, and man! The genetics (seem) to b pretty amazing with these shrooms. Huge fruits, lots of bruising, fresh looking caps... @medmama, @medman y’all knocked it outta the park with this one! Definitely going to be getting more of my money!

• edited November 2020

@peterj check out the other shroom thread for some tips.

@v32Finish I’d opt for the plain old shrooms. They look bomb from the pix here.

• @Fastguy199 how are the visuals. I've never tried shrooms so I don't know what to expect

• edited November 2020

@DudleyDiccle I currently have 3 grams grinded up soaking in some fresh lemon juice(this will help them begin to break down before they are in my body,it will hit faster/harder this way but the peak doesn’t last quite as long)... about to pour in some fresh Tea and I’ll let u know in a few hours! Also, 3 grams is (I’d say) a bit much for someone who hasn’t tried shrooms. There is mother thread that a few people go into some good detail but them:-)

• edited November 2020

@DudleyDiccle about 2 hours inor so, I hit my peak.. after watching an awesome TV show called the 100, I had to actually sit there for a second and “chill out”.. I hadn’t taken my eyes off the tv for a while and when I did I was “peaking” or tripping hard, with my body weight (about 180 pounds) and I have a pretty good tolerance to alchohol, bud, etc, (I’d say a shroom trip, at least when it’s coming on,feels like being really drunk to me kinda hard to explain, but I feel it in my spine/neck). The visuals could have been better, so next time I will take a bit more. Like .5 g more.. if that doesn’t work a gram the next time And that’s after waiting like a week-2 weeks w/o psilo just how I personally do it to get the best results I’ve found for myself.. not condoning it. Just updating! :-) Started drinking my tea around 12 noon, and began to feel “normal” again about 7:30-8 pm, as I just grind my shrooms, soak them in the bottom of my cup with lemon juice for about 30 or so minutes, and pour my Lipton sweet tea over the top with some ice..and I’d say it takes a good 3-4 glasses before there are no more shroom remains, the teabag is better, but I’m kinda a hard knock so it’s all good, plus if you can manage to down the shrooms(that now taste like 🍋s), you’re not wasting anything, which is awesome in itself.. hope it helps!