Decisive

@LoudnCo Any premium strains dropping this upcoming week? I’m very close to pulling the trigger on an O of Miracle Whip, but will regret it if y’all drop some new stuff. Really appreciate y’all’s quality!

Comments

• @SmokingLoudd I wish I could tell you but with the holiday coming up I am not sure. I don't think so but someone could always pop up with fire bud that I can't turn down!

• I hope to see more outdoor soon @LoudnCo didnt you say there may be more by months end? The last ones were great!

• @nefgreen I am hoping so! This batch will not be from the same grower, however.

• @LoudnCo i will be waiting with coin in hand! The outdoor GG#4 is phenomenal

• @SmokingLoudd Someone popped up. ha! I am working on processing it now to get it listed. :smiley:

• no way!!!! is this up already ? or something different than what's up right now @LoudnCo

really appreciate yall answering us on here :)

curious as heck what's coming down the pipeline lol

• Maybe they brought more of that GG4 by. One can hope lol

• @StonedNinjaHippie i know all about the hoping, haha, for me i'm always waiting for the dolato & sunset sherbet to maybe come back around . one can hope for sure! lol but definitely no lacking in the meantime...

• "speak it into existence!" :lol:

• @v32Finish Actually I was able to get my hands on a little bit of Sunset Sherbert... :smiley:

• @v32Finish Hey buddy! Jump on that Sunset Sherbert!
    "Ask for thy specific strain & ye shall receive"
    @LoudnCo Ch.1 verse 1

• LMAO!! just put in the order! thank you thank you! thank you!! LOL @LoudnCo definitely appreciate it! now will be patiently waiting to see when the Dolato pops back up!! (also trying to find some good seeds for Dolato too, but i can't decide on the breeder as i know some have knockoffs or not the originals/best ones- if anyone familiar with this strain, as it pertains to growing, has any information plz hit me up! near as i can tell the original dolato was either from Archive or In House Genetics, but i can't find any originals except one pack for $250 from a site i dont recognize :/ )

@ChunksEggo8187 no kidding, lol i love Ch.1 Verse 1 :lol: :lol: i really appreciate that there were several ppl tagging me to jump on it!! (prolly should do the same! lol @TheProfessor is the only other one who i can think of, who really likes it! everyone else i have seen already confirmed to know about it!!! ;) @Rubygirl816 )

idk why but i think it's the really complex smell that i love those 2 so much. . can't put my finger on it. SUPER thankful this thanksgiving. I appreciate all of you!! (esp Loud and Mama, MM/MB et al ) got Chemdawg and Sunset on the way.. that's gonna be just in time, too! woohoo!

• @MoonMan5 will tag you here too.. if you haven't, recommend grabbing the sunset sherbet from Loud.. last batch i had was super, super good. top shelf.

• @v32Finish thanks...busy days...but yes, very tempting as my Sunset Sherbet supply is getting a little low. But, I've promised to hold off purchasing for awhile and will pass this go-round. Oh so tempting, though. I'll be eager to see what you think of this batch.

• I did it.. Went for Premium Sunset Sherbet oz, Indoor Sour Grape oz, & Romulan oz. Sherbet is what brought me to this site so long ago. I've got high hopes for the Romulan, haven't had it in 10 years+ but I'll remember it always. Sour Grape is a new one for me.

• @MizterNiceGuy sounds like an awesome order! I know you will enjoy!

• @MizterNiceGuy

So....you're the one who bought up alllll the Romulan!

Shakes fist

Haha!!

I was gonna get some of that today with the green friday sale. Ah well, there's always next time.

Hook this chickie up with some pics when you receive, please! 😘💚

• @MoonMan5

I'm letting this one sale pass because I slept too late, and all the flower I wanted was scooped up

It's all good

What about you

• @MoonMan5

That's awesome, fam! I hope it smokes up nice for ya when ya get it. 💚💨

• @MigraineWarrior79 same here lol. Hope romulan comes back since that was on my short list to want to try but I missed out too. Oh well!

• @Reshi the romulan always seems to hit after i order. It has made it to the menu a few times a year and i have NEVER been able to get it. Always just ordered and it always goes fast.

• @SpongePail I’m hearing there’s hope for a comeback?! Nice! I need to get for my family struggling with tumors and nerve pain so I’ll be on the lookout thanks

• @Reshi @SpongePail

It's one that I've wanted to try for a long time, so hopefully one of these days WE ALL WILL be able to get OUR hands on it, lol

• I had a Romulan cookie before and I was REAL stoned. Came from Colorado. Hope your Romulan is just as good guys!