All shippers meeting limits

Comments

• edited December 2020

That's great always happy others find something that works for them, still looking but mostly the flare ups long as I can keep them at bay or least the edge off I'm good but couple things I'm looking into including these injections (not epidurals done those multiple times) but speech therapist whose husband had very similar injuries and symptoms seemed better to her after seeing this dr. @ Vanderbilt I think it was

• @Vapedad78 i hope your packages start showing soon!

• Appreciate ya @Rubygirl816 hopefully everything gets back in normal routine but that's probably few more weeks out, mail sub reddit got ridiculous amount of complaints and most seem to be pre holiday orders taking longer than post holiday to reach destination

• @Vapedad78
    I hope it works out for you, fam!💚

• Received Sunset Sherbet & Sour Grape (Pictures soon). No Romulan..so I guess I didn't "buy it all" @MigraineWarrior79 😌😅

• I just look at it and think with all the new orders and product selling out, we may perhaps see new flower rotations on a more frequent basis

• been ordering here for 4 years 2-3 times a month, never have seen such backup with USPS. One order I have still out sat in San Jose Dist.Center for 4 days, THEN went to Honolulu Hi. problem is I live in a Southeast coast state ! Hour ago Informed delivery stated it has left Honolulu. Crazy stuff. Max a USPS rep says that most Distribution centers have loaded semi's sitting for 2-3 days before being even unloaded into warehouse.

• @MizterNiceGuy
    😂😂
    Damnit, you missed out as well
    I tell you when I find out who bought it all, imma beat em up!
    Nah, just kidding, haha

• Appreciate ya @MigraineWarrior79 and yeah variety is nice keep it coming, it's crazy ID musta been bombarded with anxious people cause looked like it was down for a while last night and reddit is filled with complaints about shipping

• new people suck! I say if you couldnt find the site before coronavirus hit, you should be banned! ruinning shipping times, probably the reason my package is MIA. no new stonners.

• edited December 2020

Distribution centers have loaded semi's sitting for 2-3 days before being even unloaded into warehouse.

@laspace Ah so that’s what’s going on. My packs been sitting in a distro a few miles away since Thursday. Crazy.

• edited December 2020

I just talked to my neighbor who works at the local usps he was told to report to work today on a Sunday for the first time in the 23yrs in north carolina
    he's been told there the local hub has received 40% more package in the last 10 days than last year and they are 4 days behind in sorting incoming packages

• @cmweems1964 hoping it’s the distribution center where I live, lol. @groundscreeper sounds a little selfish to me. And packages being delayed has nothing to do with who’s ordering, it’s usps

• yep it's the Raleigh hub

• funny thing I had an amazon package from texas ship on Thursday and I just got it at my door shipped thru usps

• @cmweems1964 I know! Me too. Everything from Amazon myself has been coming with no issue. Even had a package, from Zuilly, was shipped Friday, and it’s here already for delivery tomorrow. My package is in the Fayetteville facility, closer to me, by beach. Hoping it shows tomorrow. Just says arriving late, delivery unknown.

• Okay, as of this morning, it is "transporting to the next facility". Still no Delivery Date, but I know it's in my state now. Meanwhile, the second order I made just a few days ago shows arriving by Tuesday. So, I guess I'll be getting the second order before the first one lol

• freaking crazy stuff we are living i need a back up for my back up

• As a business model, no new customers doesn't sound very...good.

• My ID just updated to delivery for tomorrow! Thank God. Need something to take with me for trip

• @Rubygirl816 Awesome! Hope mine does too

• @OzBaxter 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Man so checking out what else local and rough, either cost what site does for lesser quality or save money and plant a field, I'll continue sticking to medman and the clan

• @MoonMan5 yes! Can’t wait. Been out of bud for quite a few days now. Hoping mail comes early. We are driving to NY as soon as it does.

• edited December 2020

mine finally updated. on the 3rd, it hit a distribution center in Memphis. it stayed there "in transit, arriving late" until today. at least now it's in Houston, so i expect to see it tomorrow or tuesday at the latest. bummer it didn't come for the weekend, but hey.. i guess black friday clogged up the works :joy:

• @MoonMan5 did you get your ss yet?

• @v32Finish hopefully tomorrow for you too!

• edited December 2020

I ordered the white rhino from medmama and that shipped yesterday, supposed to be here Wednesday. The other I ordered, zookie smalls, no label yet @MoonMan5

• Ok well mine is at local hub should good for tomorrow at least its close

• Mine still says "Transporting to next Facility". So I give up. I assume my second order will get here by Tuesday like it says, and I will just see if the first one gets here before the end of the week.