USPS is booming in my city

Guys I thought it was a good day for a walk so I'm walking down The street on the sidewalk and literally have seen at least 8 usps vans bustling and hustling. So they're doing they're best. Just thought that was some good news for some

Comments

• Christmas + Covid = fuuuuuuuu

Lol

• I was watching a news story on the mail and how they're up something like 40% over last December, it's madness.

• Dang 40% is steep especially since its the holidays I bet they're flooded. @medboy has it slowed down bad in cali? I mean Alabama hasn't been hit too hard.

• edited December 2020

"All priority mail is now running one-to-two weeks behind, but the post office won't admit that. They won't tell anybody anything,” said one of the supervisors. “It's the entire country."

The post office workers are so inundated with packages, it has been difficult to keep track of them. “They’re so overwhelmed, they’re just throwing [packages] in the trucks without scanning them. It’s a big mess,” he said.

I have no idea how the post office is going to crawl out of this hole at this point,” one of the postal workers said. “They can't get any new people to come in and help out during the holidays. At this point, all we can do is tell people to be patient."

• I have no idea how it happened but I recieved my shark bite today and I ordered the first day it hit the board. We know that strain was gone in a couple of days.

• @MNTDWLER is the shark bite a nice looking strain?

• @MNTDWLER damn! you won the race. Mine was scheduled for delivery today, but apparently it sat in the Seattle terminal for 3 days and just left there today. Enjoy your stuff!

• @Zackarrry Everywhere is pretty bad. I ordered something about 5 states away from me and it took 22 days to get here. At one point it stopped in Informed Delivery for 18 days with no movement, then surprise, it's delivered. Who knows.

• The shark bites buds are medium to small in my oz. I've been really high all day so I really can't give any kind of review until tomorrow. But yeah rockafire it was unreal fast I got payment confirmation from MM on the 15th so that's even faster than I thought. Ordered PPP today just to watch and hope it's here b4 the weekend. I'll post on the Shark Bite tomorrow. MntngMl

• Oh yeah guys give it up to THE LOUD CROWD I live on the state line bordering a eastern seaboard state, that's fast.

• I was all excited that I got labels created almost immediately and got delivery dates after about 3 days, but now I get the dreaded "Unknown Delivery Date - In Transit, Arriving Late" label for medmama after it was supposed to show up yesterday. Still have Monday as the delivery date for my loud order, but who knows? Ordered last Saturday 12/12.

• @medboy that's ridiculous I was suppose to get my nephews Christmas gift 4 days ago so I hope it hits by 🎄 but I hope everything gets better yalls way. Not including two packs from here that are late also lol 😆 oh well 🤷 patience is a virtue they say. Happy Holidays everyone and good vibes to all

• That sucks I hope we have the parade's of mail trucks we had yesterday on Monday to solve your problems. The mail is moving faster at least my friend. I'm sending good vibes your way lol hope it works.

• Oh wow I lost a day I hope it hits you today my friend

• Mine was supposed to be here today, just got the dreaded “in transit arriving late” oh well, going to smoke some zookies now.

• Thanks my friend itll get here eventually im not going to be harsh on usps at all with holidays and pandemic 2020 has been a crazy effin year man

• i feel bad when I see my mail lady, she looks stressed out but is very professional the couple times ive talked to her

it makes me wanna go help her out lol

• My little package is now visiting it’s third distribution facility in 6 days. Wonder where it will go next? At least it’s getting scanned.

• My package is MIA as of now....

• 2 of 4 delivered, 1 was ofd yesterday and didn't come, 1 unknown- all from sale- 1 missing from each loud and mama

• I spoke way too soon guys my 2 packs are MIA hahaha

• @MNTDWLER how was the shark bite mine will be here tomorrow

• Small buds a relaxing creeper. It's a great Sunday morning sit back and catch up on a movie or two.

• That’s what I’m doing @MNTDWLER. Got the fire going watching Netflix and bread baking in the oven, Happy Holidays my friend!

• @Rubygirl816 schulz saves america or close to that name is great. Funny as heck 4 part comedy show.

• I will look for it @SpongePail , thanks!

• edited December 2020

I think they got a newbie driver for my area, doesn’t know how to read the numbers on a mailbox 🤦‍♀️ GPS puts my house a block up the road but if they read the numbers they’d know google maps is off.

• 1 came today on a sunday- so 3/4 or possibly 5 now arrived

• edited December 2020

I passed by a story online somewhere showing pictures of backlogged mail in Cincinnati or some place. It was a transfer station and they said they were shorthanded at the moment.

I imagine that is the case all over, east of the Mississippi. In my part of the world all seems normal. It's a weird disconnect to me sometimes when I see or read about this kind of stuff.

• Ya not for me it’s been 11 days now it said in transit arriving late for my 3 packages it sucks because I am all out and don’t think these packages will ever get to me from loud has any one ever had in transit arriving late and got there packages also I ordered from loud 5 days ago with another order and a label still has not been made it sucks I tried to order early and still have to wate this long hope it is not going to be a sad Christmas for me😒