DOLATO [Premium] - Loud & Co

2»

Comments

• @TheProfessor I had to try more strains for less money so finally went with Biscotti, Purple Kush, Skywalker and Ghost OG this time :smiley: Sunset is now on my list, thanks! I've got some Lava Cake from other vendors and it also is a good heavy Indica as @kayla recommends.
    @Rubygirl816 Good luck on your next order! At least I've left some Sunset for you XD
    It's nice meeting you btw. I see we (all?) have common in our preference and have been referring to your reviews, thanks! Best wishes for a fast recovery :blush:

• edited January 2021

@Koog_Kush I don’t think you can wrong with any outdoor here! Great cannabis at a great price! I would have probably picked up more outdoor if it wasn’t for the premium Sunset Sherbet calling my name...I had to catch that train! I don’t recall ever having premium SS, but the outdoor SS has always set a high bar. Don’t ever sleep on outdoor Sunset Sherbet here when it pops up!
    @Rubygirl816 hope you’re doing well. The Hindu Kush shatter should do you well! I’ve never tried HK concentrates, but the strain is a great pain killer!

• I knew the PK wasn't going to stay around, lol. I'm hoping Ghost and Skywalker do until I get my check.

• Wow the PK's gone already?! Hope I grabbed some for my order last night...
    @TheProfessor Yes, the Outdoor flowers here have never disappointed me and they're usually my go to as well as the Greenhouses! I'll have my eyes peeled for SS in any grow style then :smile:

• Must be a Saturday morning buying spree! Saw that the PK was already gone, and now Medmama is off the board for the day...must have capped out! That means business is good!

• Can't believe mama is off the menu!!! I thought maybe I could wait until sometime during the week to pick something.up, but I'm gonna have to try to sneak in a lot least an 8th of the sunset .. bc I m pretty sure it's not gonna last the weekend 🥸

• I see it's going too good when they had to close the shop in the morning :sweat_smile:

• Yep!! Lol

That's what happens... They have a limit or a daily cap or whatever. So, after a certain number of orders they cap out.

First time it happened , I was worried... "Surely they didn't sell out of everything at once?!?"

• edited January 2021

Considering PK's lasted a day on the board, the only strain could have caused this down... Now I'm worried about my split btwn Biscotti and PK XD Good luck with your order @v32Finish !!

• edited January 2021

Trying to get a pic up. https://postimg.cc/wy8qzXTs

• @Bobn218 Thanks for the nice detailed pic, I saved it :smile: Enjoy yours!

• Great presentation! Vote for @Koog_Kush to be official site reviewer 👍

• @funkynugz Thank you, glad you liked it :)
    Hope you'll enjoy my other review on Fruit Loops!

• imgur started working again for me, i guess.. so i'll throw up a couple pics of my current, most recent batch of Dolato . (still on the menu!). Highly recommend this strain.. :)

• @v32Finish Thanks for the pics, those look amazing in detail!
    Yeah I believe those 4 premiums on the menu are all worth trying :)

• @v32Finish Beautiful pics! Thank you sir!

• @v32Finish great pics! I can even see the ginger curlies!

• edited February 2021

Thank you! @ChunksEggo8187 @Reshi @Koog_Kush i appreciate it! i have a love of photography that i don't often practice.. lol.

what a beautiful flower. this strain, imo, is a great and flattering portrait of this beautiful plant. i had wanted to post pics of this batch of Dolato, like... a long time ago when it first hit the board. previously, i had posted a few of the very first batch i got. at the time, i was having technical difficulties... so, as soon as i saw the chance, i figured I would post the current batch since it's still on the board ( -- amazingly ).

anyways just wanted to say thanks for the compliments. yall all take excellent pics too! pretty sure i've seen pics from each of yas ;)

• edited February 2021

I couldn't resist the kimbo kush and another zip of sunset sherbert, with the pk & Biscotti and the premiums I have I should set for a day or two lol. Enjoying some GMO now and it's tits on fire baby. 5:55a.m. no pain , no problems.🔥🐾🐻
    The Dweller

• @MNTDWLER Wow, we'd love to hear about Kimbo from you!
    My Biscotti just got in and it's looking/smelling pretty good for Outdoor! Will try this weekend :)

• I'd put up one more when the menu is missing a sample pic...
    Yep she looks pretty as Indoor and is still available :)

• @Koog_Kush Nice! Thank you so much for the pics! Looks great!

• @ChunksEggo8187 My pleasure! It also smells/smokes great for the money:)