Top Three?

edited February 2020 in Product Reviews

Just curious what everyone’s top 3 strains have been from MM? Doesn’t have to be shipper specific unless you want to add that. Mine:

1-Wedding Cake (2 diff batches..both 🔥..really helps me sleep at night)
2-Mimosa- (also tried 2 diff batches..1st was my fav. buds had most kief I’ve ever seen..incredible aroma! Great for anytime of day.)
3-Fruit Loops-(I really hope this one comes back quick. #1 vote for aroma. Just like a bowl of fruit loops..high delivers intense euphoric ride)

I could honestly make this a top 10-20 list because 99.9 % of everything has far exceeded my expectations. MM, MB, Mama & Loud, & Tech guys..thx from a very satisfied customer!!

Comments

• edited February 2020

Hmm... I log the strains i have had. So i can try new ones. Star my favs. So far top 5
    1. 9lb hammer
    2. Pink starfighter
    3. Amethyst
    4. Mendo breath
    5. Black cherry soda

• I'm going to add MOAB, Jager, and Purple Urkle...Outdoor. Best value AND second to none in quality. My experience with MOAB was at another level, and I rarely get that.

• You must have bought it all i ordered same day and got a jack sub

• If by "all" you mean 7.3 g., well yes, yes I did! And it disappeared into the night...so sad but so hopeful one day to meet again...

• Wow, so many good strains over the years: Northern Lights, Purple Punch, Grape Ape, Mendo, Grandaddy Purple, and a bunch of kushes . Currently really enjoying the last batch of Tahoe OG (a real insomnia punch!) which is surprisingly stronger that my most recent shipment of Tahoe OG. And I agree, the Outdoor Purple Urkle is an incredible value (I still have some hoarded away).

• There was a vape I tried several years ago that was 98%. I only saw it once and it was the bomb. Not sure who offered it at the time Would love to see it again. There were 3 suppliers and I look for it every visit. It just had a number assigned to it. Been visiting this site for 5 yrs but WOW. Anyone remember?

• Medicine love was the 3rd vendor if i remember correctly. Was it the xj13 strain dont really vape. Flower guy here lol.

• GenGen
    edited February 2020

I think that was the number. Did you try it? We all loved it. Thank you for the rapid reply. Would love to get it again.

• Nah i am old school flower. Vapes and extracts always seemed to be missing something. Always preferred the full spectrum you get with flowers. Never tried the newer full spectrum vapes though have thought about it.

• GenGen
    edited February 2020

I agree but that one vape made us all smile from ear to ear. It was the only vape that i liked alot. After 5 years, I lost track but most were exceptional. Wish I had kept the list now.. I remember Mendo breath and Amethyst. tried A lot of kushes but never Mimosa. Guess I lost track.

• GenGen
    edited February 2020

Never tried scatter. Don''t have the equipment that i need. There is so many I would like to try.

1. Northern lights about a year ago
    2. Space queen last month
    3. Willies reserve
  • Is "Willie's Reserve" the Willie Nelson strain? I enjoyed that one, too. Missed out on the others, though I tried to order the Northern Lights.

• I don’t believe it’s the same Willie strand...this was a premium offered some time ago

• Indica only. Loving the recent 🔺and 🎱 kush!

• Just received the Agent O and Lemon Kush. Will definitely post a separate review, but for outdoor I’m impressed. George if you like the Lemon Tree I think you would like the L Kush. Very similar in appearance and smell, however there is a distinct sweet smell. Very nice.

• Thanks Superman. Trying to navigate this new menu while leaving money for...food?

The Super Lemon Haze struck me as ideal. I like citrusy sativas, it seems. For my "knockout" weed I chose Willy's Wonder, because, well, the name.

I might circle back to the Lemon Kush, though. Thanks for the recommendation!

• jlpettis: I remember Willie's Reserve. I bought a small amount of it, maybe in November of last year. Wish I had it as a staple.

Not sure who the "Willy's Wonder" guy is, but I'm going with that album by CCR...Willy and the Poor Boys...grab a nickel and move your feet...or something.

• New Top 5...A couple months changes everything in these regards..

1-Alien OG (Loud)- “dopest dope I’ve ever smoked”
    2-Do-si-dos -(Loud)- 1st bag my most fave 😉
    3-Mimosa- (MM)
    4-Wedding Cake- (MM)
    5- Lemon Tree- (MM)

Fruit Loops by Loud, Violet Vixen & Mother’s Milk by MM..all noteworthy...

• My top 3:

1. Northern Lights - My first intro to this one was 20 years ago. My friend would always bring me this on my brithday every year.
    2. Miracle Alien Cookies
    3. Dj Short Blueberry

I've had others that could easily be in the list but don't know what it was called.
    I used to take this medicine all day everyday, had to drop it for about 15 years. Finally got to come back to it and am very thankful for this site, medboy, and its shippers, you guys & gals make the world go round.

• My top three in the current menu:

1) Do-Si-Dos
    2) Mother's Milk
    3) Mimosa

Honorable mentions: Slurricane, XJ-13

• Sour diesel
    Wedding Cake
    Miracle alien cookies
    Girl Scout cookies
    Jaeger

• edited May 2020
    1. Mimosa
    2. Mothers Milk OG
    3. Space Candy

I used to love the outdoor strains because of the price, but these premium/indoor strains are very worth the money as long as you don't waste it by smoking too much of it. You don't need to! I only got a sample bud of the premium mimosa with a note "enjoy!", but boy did I ever. I spread that .6 grams out for 2+ sessions for my gf and I and wow. My gf has been smoking for 30+ years and said she never had anything that good. Same for me.

The Space Candy and Mothers Milk OG were considered indoor, but they sure seem premium to me. And I still have about 12 grams left of the MM so I am thrilled with that. The Space Candy is a little more indica than the MM, but definitely isn't a couch lock strain.

I also got a MAC joint as a freebie and from all the reviews on that, I'm sure looking forward to it. That joint smelled up my entire house so I had to vacuum seal it.

I did say farewell to the last of my outdoor Jaeger though, the best outdoor I've had.

I have a friend that is about to harvest a grow and I'm not even really interested in getting any of it. We are all so spoiled!

• Mimosa was the first strain I bought from this site, back in October of last year. It will always have a special place on my shelf.

• Mimosa is one of the best strains I have ever smoked. Still have some Jaerger and it’s right up there for me with mimosa. Have some MAC and Super Lemon haze coming tomorrow. Can’t wait!!

PS: If you love Mimosa you would love Citrus Sap grab some if ever see it anywhere. It’s so good.

• George apparently we are alter ego’s lol..Mimosa was also my first purchase from MM. I was about to go on vacation and the free sample of mimosa arrived..took it with me and when I opened it up 🔥..I couldn’t order fast enough..

• Surprisingly the recent California Orange I received is very comparable to Mimosa..more orange (obviously) while the mimosa has a distinct funk that I absolutely ❤️

• Indica only

Premium strains:

Grape ape
    Jah goo
    Blueberry

Its hard to pick 3. As long as it’s indica I’ve been thrilled with everything.

• Most indica's and very select hybrids:
    Grape Ape
    Hindu Kush
    Sunset Sherbet
    Agreed @Joha, so many great strains I've smoked it's hard to list just 3. Love indicas and some hybrids. I'm definitely a seasoned connoisseur, but I can't buy anything that might induce anxiety. I need the medicine.

• So, I was thinking, "Top Three" what? I listed probably my favorite strains because I find them to be great all around strains. There are, however strains that I will buy again without hesitation like 5th Element and Pure OG, not because they're my favorites, but because they're great medicine. They serve one purpose for me, and they serve it well. They put me to sleep. They work. I'm always looking to add to that list.