Shipping has went to shit

Comments

• edited February 2021

Oyy. I have never filled out the missing mail form bc it made me do extra steps . Lol . Laziness is real. But now my mama order is sitting at almost a whole week "in transit, arriving late"... I might.just.fkn do it today on my lunch break

• @Kayla @whatever1956 so happy they got them moving for your guys!!!! Just filled one out this morning, for my medmama package, that was supposed to come Monday. Just wanted to give it a few days and of course nothing still. I know some people get paranoid about doing the missing mail, but in the condition the shipping service has been, they don’t think twice about it!

• Are people seeing packages that either disappear from ID or never show up there? My package count does not add up. I don't know whether the missing package was ever in ID. All of a sudden, a slough of letters were delivered--but not "the big one."

• Usps IS financially secure they just keep trying to force it to make a profit (to drive it into the ground intentionally) which is not what government is for. Dejoy is toast soon though I expect problems will remain as it’s easier to destroy than repair

• @v32Finish isn't that much extra, and I'm master procrastinating and laying on my neck but only takes a min and actually usually does seem to get things expedited

• I just had 2 other packages not from here, "disappear" off my I.D. and now I can't track them. I just did the where's my package thing for my Mama order. I am getting some bills today but no package I guess haha. @Rubygirl816 thanks for the advice hope it moves soon.

• Everything run by government is horribly managed and always will be. There is no incentive for them to run it well and there is no competition for government. There is also no chance of failure so it will always be terrible.

• I think if your stuff shipped out a day or so before the big storm hit, it is probably out there in Purgatory. At least that seems to be the case with me.

• You know I am so jealous of all y'all that have packages actually show up and appear on their ID. I've had ID for a long time and never once in the history of having it has there ever been any package that was delivered to my house from any company that showed up on ID. I can see exactly what letter mail I'm getting every single day including a picture of what the outside of the envelope looks like. packages are a whole another story as far as ID is concerned I have never once had a package delivered to my house in the history of ever.

• Welp, my pack left WA on the 17th, expected delivery date was Monday, and it's now Friday. Delivery date unknown. Sent in the missing package form, got a note back that basically said "just wait longer". It's been a long time since i've had any package take this long. DeJoy needs my boot up his hoohaa.

• My package from Loud has been stuck since the 16th. I filled out a "Where's My Package?" form on the USPS website yesterday, and a few hours later got a phone call from my local post office telling me there's nothing they can do. They said everything is running about 1-2 weeks behind.

• @MoonMan5 it started moving again last night. I put in a missing mail search yesterday morning. It showed up right here at my local distribution center, which is half hour away, and never got here this morning 🤬. At the very least, it was scanned finally and hopefully will make its way here tomorrow. Tomorrow hopefully not Monday!

• edited February 2021

They send the missing mail search, to your local PO. So it all depends if they actually want to do the work and try to find it for you. Yes they have said to me also they are a week or two behind because od weather. The weather seems to be fine now, they should have been caught up by now.

• Shipping is working perfectly for me:

Feb. 22: Placed order
    Feb. 24: Label created
    Feb. 25: Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
    March 1: Expected delivery

If it's delivered on the expected date, that will be one week exactly from order date to arrival at my house. I'm really looking forward to some purple punch and the Mazatec Mushrooms.

• @customeraccount173 thats how far I got until the delivery date came.... and went. Hopefully yours makes it. I have one expected on March 1st, it has only departed the origin post office. We’ll see what happens from there. Let’s just say I’m not expecting it to be here by March 1st.

• I sent in the Missing Package form weds night, I get automated reply, next day I get automated reply that my local mail saw my request. Still stuck in Cali somewhere Arriving late 🤞

• Got my delivery 13 days after purchase yesterday. 7 days on the road. Lets just say, medman always SHIPS but USPS DELIVERS whenever the hell they feel like it. Hopefully with a shake up on the Postal board and the subsequent departure afterward of Mr.Dejoy things will modernize and smooth out. Provided no massive winter storms again.

• There is a package out for delivery from CA, but not from the usual “easy post/parcel partners” It says STAMPS.com. Could this be part of my order? My husband didn’t order anything from anywhere so that’s the only thing I can think of.

• @MoonMan5 only thing I’m waiting for is my medicine from medman. I don’t wanna get my hopes up, but I’m hoping it’s at least part of it. :)

• My husband just remembered that he ordered a $2 Chinese New Year calendar. So it’s not my order. BRB gonna go scream in a pillow.

• @medboy - puppies!! ❤️

• @MoonMan5 lol I had a better idea and smoked a bowl of my husbands weed. Haha

• Can anyone help me figure out how to do “where is my package?”? I’ve seen that a couple have had success getting their package moving so I thought it couldn’t hurt to try. Thanks in advance for the help.

• I now have the dreaded “In Transit Arriving Late”

• Good luck everyone I hope you guys get medicated soon.that wheres my package worked for me or it was just coincidence but I got it @medman @medboy always delivers. Knock on wood! Lol

• edited February 2021

Blast USPS to the sun

• edited February 2021

@goatmom420 up on the right top there’s a help button, click that and then go to number 2, complete help request form.

• They are at least a week behind. My package that was supposed to be here Monday, is out for delivery today.

• edited February 2021

So in order to do the where's my package through the USPS do you have to have the tracking number? Still no package and my mail was already delivered. Stupid me thinking if I order something really early in the day, like before 9:00 a.m. Pacific time, on 2/18 and the package ships by priority Mail it actually be here by 2/27. Considering I ordered it from Loud it probably didn't even ship out until Tuesday. If I had ordered from Mama like originally planned package would have already been in my hand two or three days ago. Yes I am aware the US postal service shipping right now is absolute crap but that doesn't change the fact that there are often times it takes several days for a package to even be shipped out. That problem primarily originates from one shipper only and it'll be the last time I ever order anything from Loud. I'm also really tired of the crap about refusing to provide tracking numbers to us after the amount of money we're paying for these products.

• Yes @LilWitchyGrl you have to have tracking