Are You selling official ROVE Carts

Comments

• I’d love to know this as well and the bloom brand too @LoudnCo

• I’ve had these from dispensary and they were phenomenal

• Yeah, I've had that Skywalker before. It's good stuff

• Inquiring minds want to know.

• edited March 2021

Same here. Thinking about getting the GSC. Would love to know if they are official Bloom carts. Hope these are stronger! Thx

• edited March 2021

@medboy any ideas or can you send loud a message please. If they are the real deal @superman38NC then they are strong. I really hope so.

• If they're official and potebt I wouldn't mind paying 80 apiece for them but if not official @medmama refills never fail lol

• @LoudnCo are these real Rove and bloom carts? Or has anyone found out anything about these new cars? @medman @medboy

• Lived in Cali and hands down bloom carts are my fav especially the maui wowi and pineapple express. If they get these bloom strains I swear I'll start crying lol.

• If they get either one of these I’d be over the moon! I wish somebody would let us know!

• If I had to guess, I'd say these are not official carts. According to Rove's website:

"If your Rove cartridge box does not have a QR code, unfortunately it is counterfeit. All Rove products manufactured after March 2019 have QR codes on them."

This is why I only purchase vape cartridges from licensed dispensaries.

• I'm interested in the new vapes too!! just not have luck with items sent from Loud I know its not them but postal! my last order stayed in Seattle for 10 days!

• Loud has told me they are working to confirm this.

• I just got the last of the 85 gorilla glue and its 🔥 📛 👨‍🚒 🚒 🧯

• @cmweems1964 i got some of the GG also and they are good.... I’m just not sold on the terp flavors they use..... the best tasting ( closer to plant taste) was the GDP refill from Med mama. I’m hoping these roves have a more natural plant terp taste profile

• @MoonMan5 my guess would be the lack of an answer is you're answer.

• If they were real you would have gotten a answer by now. That's just my humble opinion!

• I am working on getting it officially tested so you have concrete proof that they are safe. I apologize that it is taking longer to get them into be tested than I would have liked. However, they are filled with clean distillate with no harmful extras but are not legit.

• edited March 2021

@LoudnCo sorry for doubting you. Your the one shippe that we can count on an answer from. Much love 💚🍀

• @LoudnCo thanks for coming and answering if they were the real deal. I think that's all people wanted to know you didnt have to go to the trouble of getting them tested.your word would have been sufficient enough on the quality. Thanks for the extra mile though you rock!

• @LoudnCo So if they're not real carts why is the price so expensive?

• @rshigh81 I'd would say it would have something to do with the price @LoudnCo had to pay for them. The $85 dollar ones was some he got at a cheaper price and passed the savings on to us!

• @LoudnCo thanks guys for your response and continued dedication to your service. I appreciate you.

• I'm just happy that @LoudnCo responded. I do believe that after a few reviews the question will be moot. Real or not all we are looking for is that as advertised high.i personally have never had a Rove cart so this has me extremely interested. I will attest personally that @LoudnCo is the only shipper to reach out to me personally when I had a problem. Never happened before hasn't happened since thank god. I feel lucky to be part of such a loving family. 💚🍀

• @MNTDWLER i agree @LoudnCo is truly exceptional in the care they provide for their clients. I purchased some of the new carts should be here tomorrow along with a review.

• @icdeadpeople I'll be looking forward to your review. Thanks

• @Kayla you are correct! I got the remaining TKO knock off hardware way cheaper than the new stuff and was/am trying to clear those out!

• Got the ROVE carts in today ! Bomb taste and effects!!! Worth the extra

• @LoudnCo the new Rove carts are great please get as many as you can. Can’t wait to try the other strains!

• Alright I can't stand it anymore, I'm ordering Rove OG & COOKIE cart's. I haven't ordered any cart's in over a year & my refills are months old. These carts look amazing and I'm due a winner so there. 🤤