I hate ID...

Comments

• I ordered on the 3rd my label says created the 7th. Still no movement saying accepted.so when did it start taking over a week to get stuff in the mail and on the way to me?? Mine isn't from cali it's the other guy. Guess they are super busy.

• @MNTDWLER usually my packages ordered from medmama arrive in about 4 to 6 days from the point of ordering. This is unbelievable that it might possibly be here today when it was just ordered on Saturday. I'm used to my packages from her coming more quickly but my Goddess this is record time. I guess we'll find out when I go home after work and see if it's waiting there.

• @LilWitchyGrl I hope you have your world rocked when you get home. If orders are moving that fast I'll have my Biscotti and Wedding Cake by the 13th . That would put me in a 8 day delivery window and make me giggle.

• @LilWitchyGrl now you have me curious, I ordered early last Friday so today's my 5th day . I'm going to check my box about 2:00 p.m. with hopes for a miracle "I need a miracle every day" from our beloved USPS.

• @MNTDWLER I ordered the 3rd all I have so far is a label created. Hope your luck is better than mine. It seems anything from the top of menu takes way more time for the p.o or whoever's responsible. Those that come from the southern part is 3 days and bam.its crazy sometimes

• edited March 2021

@Kayla wow I don't know what I'd do with all that id information lol. I'm definitely not going to get my hopes up , my order's usually take at least 7 days. But there have been 3 to 21 day adventures. I only wish I knew where my wedding cake was shipping out of lol Southern Cali I hope.

• @Kayla we ordered on the same day, same shipper, mine says to be delivered by 11th. Hope that helps alleviate any anxiety to people who ordered on the same day. 🙂

• @MNTDWLER higher up the map is where WC is coming from.sorry @ChunksEggo8187 thank you was your label created on the 7th or earlier?

• @Kayla thanks, like I said I have Biscotti I ordered from @medmama 2 days later coming. Plus I'm used to waiting on my weed for at least 7 to 10 days 80% of the time and 10 to 14 days for the rest .only a couple of times has mine gone past that. Happy Thoughts 😌

• @MNTDWLER medmama USUALLY has mine here in 3 days 5 days tops.happy thoughts though!

• @Kayla same here except for concentrates for some reason they take three or four more days to get here.

• Hope it works out for you guys. Awaiting a reship of my lost order from 17th. Even made another order yesterday, hope something here this week 🤐😭

• @Kayla mine says it was created on the 5th. I did order Wedding Cake on the 4th, label created 7th & I don't see any updates on that one.

• @ChunksEggo8187 or @MNTDWLER do you know if @LoudnCo is good about honoring splits of strains?

• @Kayla both shippers will do their best. 80% chance you get your split from Loud or Medmama. Both have granted splits on countless orders and both have not a few times.

• @MizterNiceGuy I ask for a split of XJ and strawberry diesel from loud. Plus they finally dropped my pack off.yay..now if it dont get delayed il be a happy lass!

• Sometimes your split will be together.. in same bag. Not normal but oopsie sometimes haha 😂

• Well I should have known an order place on Saturday showing up on Tuesday was too good to be true. The package is not here but I have hope that it'll be here tomorrow. Hell all I want is it for to show up by my birthday on Thursday so I can have a happy birthday gift for me.

• @LilWitchyGrl happy birthday, mines Saturday. I'm hoping for wedding cake I ordered Friday 5th to be here by Saturday .HBDLWG, the Dweller

• edited March 2021

Why don't we all admit it. Half the fun of ordering from this place is seeing how long it takes to get it, and then bitching about it.

• @Rockafire i feel lost when I don’t have an order to stalk. 😂

• I swear I think @LoudnCo got tagged by authorities. First order from 22nd is “stuck” and now the replacement shipment is stuck on “label created” yet my @medmama order from Sunday will be here today 🤦‍♀️ I think usps is jacking with Loud

• @cancerwarrior ordered Monday no label yet hoping something comes through.... still early I know but medboy said something about Loud’s region was having issues

• @cancerwarrior let's not jinx @LoudnCo now. They have enough trouble trying to keep us happy and meds moving.. surely it will get their soon. I get agitated sometimes too but what can you do besides boom mama for awhile if you need too

• This is the first time any of my orders have actually showed up on informed delivery and I got to admit stalking the order is kind of fun. As of now it arrived in the Oak Creek distribution Center on Monday who sent it to the Portage Post office who sent it back to the Oak Creek distribution Center. Currently informed delivery said it should be delivered by the end of the day Friday maybe I'll get lucky and it'll show up tomorrow on my birthday.

• @cancerwarrior @icdeadpeople ordered from both MM and Loud on Sunday and nothing showing from either.....

• No ill-will towards anyone except the postal workers who keep causing this anxiety 😫. On a positive note I got my pineapple OG shatter from MM and it’s delicious 😋 and helps my appetite!

• I have less anxiety when it doesn’t show up on ID. That usually means it’s didn’t get scanned somehow but it’s still on its way. I’ve had that happen a few times. Its the “arriving late” that drives me nuts!