I hate ID...

Comments

• My orders are normally spot on. ID works great. Except 2 orders I didnt get. I have order from 3/6 that only has label created. On Wednesday. I hope its not getting scanned n will b something but it looks bad. Im usually 5 to 7 days from order. Tomorrow is 7 days. So glad ppl are getting fast orders. Guess I wasnt as lucky ☹. N my card needs replaced....just been no luck. But I got meds. Thinkin Alien Bubba. Maybe Master, my life burns faster obey my master.! I definitely am hardwired to self destruct on Biscotti. Or Ride the Jager. Ok....enuff. I had to vent. I love this place. Medman will always make things rite. No lew no cry. 🌲😊💨

• @Kayla ya know I would. But I'm really enjoying your bud. Sorry I think I'll hang onto it lol.😁

• Has anyone had a package show up at their doorstep that never appeared in ID? I ordered Monday and nothing has come up in ID..... just curious all of my packs have come to life in ID at some point in the past. The last time it didn’t it required a reship so just wondering if anyone has experienced a magical pack that comes

• @icdeadpeople Short answer for me is, "yes, a dozen times."

Not saying it's common, just that it doesn't surprise me any more.

• I here you guys but something's gotta be different man. I have packages come from all over but every time I order from Loud it takes freaking forever even when informed shows it in transit. I sell and ship though ebay all day and my packages never take this long to arrive to customers. I sold something and shipped to alaska and they got it in 5 days. I order a half oz 3/3 and delivery 3/11 and still hasn't arrived. It'd be different if it was every blue moon but it's always. Medmama tends to ship/receive within a week, Loud....

• “Arriving late - in Transit” for over a week. From fema region 9

• @rshigh81 I just got my 3/3 from Loud. I believe there's some part of the story we're missing. But I can't blame Loud. Not sure what I'd be blaming them for. Laziness? Never known them to be lazy. Anyway, I feel for you. Hope it shows soon.

• @rshigh81 I really think it’s the USPS in Seattle. Piss poor management at a major city.

• @rshigh81 I agree with @TheProfessor Seattle has to have the most screwed up hub in the country. I wouldn't blame @LoudnCo I have other packages coming through there and it's always a nightmare. Wishing you the best my friend. 💚💨🍀

• Like i commented yesterday. I've always had ID work. Label within few days. N 5 to 7 days from order to deliver. My order is from last Saturday n only thing is label. On Wednesday. I cant imagine @LoudnCo taking a week to get item dropped off.
    I think u have valid point @MNTDWLER and @TheProfessor u are very wise grasshopper.

• edited March 2021

@Lou_lew this USPS crap shoot is maddening. Yesterday was a strange day for me I had my Biscotti show up along with a long lost and already replaced sunset sherbert. I've personally never had informed delivery so I have no idea where my packages are. My blame will always fall on the USPS and never @LoudnCo or @medmama in these instances. I have high hopes for a delivery of wedding cake today but it's coming from WA so you can never count on it being as consistent on delivery times as Cali. Just my observation . 💚💨🍀

• Today's another good day WEDDING CAKE!! and as an added bonus a freebie joint of breath works and I can only guess because of my remarks in the comments section a freebie 30mg peanut butter cup. It took 9 days from WA so I'm thrilled. Thanks @LoudnCo for your fast service.

• @MNTDWLER I hope your enjoying that wedding cake. What cha think about it?

• Something weird is going on. I placed an order with both shippers. Medmama is on its way, however Nothing from Loud & Co. Does anyone know if Loud is running behind on orders? It would be nice to get a notification once the order is shipped like any other order that you placed online. That way we can really tell when USPS has the package rather than to just guess.

• @kayla yeah you know exactly what I think about it lol. It's wonderful we smoked it last night and it will be enjoyed and yes I will order more. Thanks again for your recommendation, I will be doing a more in depth investigation 🤪.

• @mpou10 i ordered from Loud on Monday morning and nothing in ID or on my doorstep. Wish I had an answer for you but we are paddling the same boat

• edited March 2021

Pretty much every time @LoudnCo is asked, it is stated that they are caught up on orders. It's the USPS hub in Washington that the packages go through that is f$&$&*%#$%^ed beyond belief, which makes sense since pretty much everyone is having issues with loud orders.

• @Sixwaychili mine came through in 9 days as always.

• edited March 2021

@MNTDWLER yeah, there will be exceptions I'm sure. Should not have said 'pretty much everyone' and instead should have said 'many people'.

But I do like to exaggerate.

• @Sixwaychili I was exaggerating a bit myself. 9 days as always is more like 9 to 15 days as always lol. I hope tomorrow's a great postal day for you my friend. 💚

• Thanks bud. It would have to be extra great because I'm not expecting anything. haha

But I do have an extra $1400 burning a hole in my pocket already. :smiley:

Was thinking of investing it in crypto on the next dip and not touching it.

• @Sixwaychili great idea but with all that coin jingling in my purse I'd invest in the green futures lol.

• Reship will be here today. Where the missing package from 2/18 went is beyond me lol. Some usps employee is very happy I bet 🤣

• Ordered from Loud and MM last Sunday. MM came Saturday.Loud Today...great timing and tracked every step of the way. 4 Dynamite zips Deadhead OG and Sluricanna from MM and Straw Diesel and XJ from loud....just tried the Straw and it was very nice. The buzz is settling in as I type this.

• @theunleet I do believe I recieved your missing package.😁 I hope that you get your reshipment today. I think maybe my Rove cart's will show today.

• ID shows, and my mail lady H. delivers, two MedMama packages. What I learned is this: Tropicana is as purple as I dreamed and someone has a strain of shrooms called San Pedro (i.e., the product is as advertised, not a peyote cactus)...

• I am enjoying the outdoor tropicana cookies. The purple is justttttt right....

• @icdeadpeople i know it sucks that USPS is not reliable as they used to be.

• This is my 2nd “in transit, arriving late” this month. So the order I thought I’d be enjoying today probably won’t get here until at least next week. I might as well of picked up from a local dealer at this rate.

• @Higheveryone23 I totally get you! Am in the same boat.