I hate ID...

Comments

• Update on missing package from 2/18. It has been reship but USPS Consumer Affairs finally contact me. They say this about In Transit Arriving Late lost packages.

We were unable to locate your item with the tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The item was shipped 2/19/2021. There could have been a compromise with the barcode on the item registering scan data, and could have been transferred to the delivery point with no scans. The scan data is our only reference for tracking however, and since so much time has passed since the last scan, and no subsequent scan data is available, we must reluctantly conclude that this item is lost.

You will have the option to file a Mail Recovery Center Inquiry [find missing mail application] for the item at https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm option 3 and to file an insurance claim if applicable for the item at https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm

An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Postal Service. We appreciate your reporting this matter to us. It helps to know the kinds of difficulties our customers have so we can work toward improvements. The loss of any piece of mail is as disappointing to us as it is to you.

Thank you for the opportunity to address this matter with you. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Spain
    Consumer Affairs Clerk
    Tennessee District

Hope that helps anyone else in a similar boat.

• edited March 2021

@theunleet I'm in the same boat and we're in the same area or close enough for government work lol. I got the same lame story but what can you do but contact medboy on the contact form.You will get a replacement if your package wasn't delivered. That's why MM insures their packages.

• Yeah it was reshipped. But USPS escalated the case to Consumer Affairs... Who did nothing and then say package is lost 😂, oh well hahahahaha

• edited March 2021

@whatever1956 anything showing in ID yet for you? I reached out to medboy and confirmed loud’s region mail postal has been slacking in the scanning

• I just moved and I guess since my new house was just newly built last year, informed delivery isn't available. Such a bummer. May have to goto my local USPS to see if I can get it straightened out. Dealing with the USPS is always such a hassle. One department doesn't know what the other department said or did and always end up going around in circles repeating myself and situation to various departments constantly being transferred back and forth.

• My expected delivery was the 12th it came today happy birthday to me. This joint I'm smoking of blackjack is pretty decent too.

• I'm happy for u @LilWitchyGrl . Happy birthday!!! Thx for trying to help. See good things happen. That Black Jack is awesome if that was ur freebie. Either way enjoy 🎂

• @LilWitchyGrl happy birthday!!!

hoping you got a package today!! HBD & hope you have a great one

• @LilWitchyGrl happy birthday!
    Many great things to come this year!

• edited March 2021

@Lou_lew my freebie was a gummy which I'm taking right before bed because they help me sleep. I bought a half of the black jack on Saturday and I am not disappointed. There's just something I absolutely love about a glass of whiskey and a joint after work. I also have a half of the mendo breath coming from medmama but I just ordered that 2 days ago and I already have a label created.

• It is not my birthday, but after weeks of missing package finally a reship or another order I made. Said tomorrow but today is the day! I don't even care what's in the package, all marijuana is good marijuana after unintentional t-break.

• edited March 2021

@theunleet 😁

• ID was correct in the morning's mail; reality met and exceeded expectations in nearly every detail. In history, March 8 was a great day; two MedMama products, in fact, arrived from that day. Also March 4 was represented real well: Blue Dream from Loud, in a nutshell.

• @LilWitchyGrl I got a free gummy from loud with my last package and it was a blob of mold around a heart shaped gummy.it was really bad I guess someone thought I might want to make antibiotics..lol..

• edited March 2021

Today's a wonderful day, I just received a strange but welcome order. My Biscotti showed along with a reshipment of sunset sherbert thanks @medboy for all of your help. The strange thing is I recieved a 1/2 oz of Purple Punch I never ordered lol. I am still expecting wedding cake from @LoudnCo probably tomorrow. What to try first any suggestions?

• @icdeadpeople the MM showed up and is in transit the Loud has a label aw package...it's all good, I'll get the one, and then the other ...

• ID had my medmama package being delivered tomorrow...but it came today (ordered Sunday). Received my Sunset Sherbet and Sweeties split as requested plus a freebie gummy! It’s a great day!

• How’s this batch of Biscotti @MNTDWLER? The last offering was fantastic. This batch followed pretty closely, wonder if it’s the same grower? Enjoy!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor I'm opening the bag now nice smell. The vapes warming but I'm hitting my spoon. I have no patience whatsoever lol. it's a little dry but has a nice dusting of Kief. The pinene & myrcene. Come through really nice with a musky, fruity taste with pine following. Truly glad I started with Biscotti, I can't imagine the purple punch being any better. I'm loving this strain, the high came on fast but gentle lulling me into a peacefully relaxing mood. Very nice @TheProfessor thanks for the recommendation very nice Flower. 😁💚

• edited March 2021

A man of impeccable taste there...love the photographic concept and layout also!

• Wow my medmama order that was supposed to come Monday is out for delivery. I hope this is a sign shipping is moving along again.

• Nice looking bags @MNTDWLER and a half thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor ya know I think the reason I recieved the Purple Punch is I had a Sunset Sherbert order get lost. Well then SS dropped off the board , I do believe I was subbed PP for the SS then my mangled SS some how met my PP & Biscotti. A strange but interesting day. 😁 And I have Wedding Cake due tomorrow 😃. @Rubygirl816 yes they are and I already am 🤪.

• I love my Biscotti! Nice looking bags @MNTDWLER...got a couple today myself! I love delivery days! Your sub reasoning definitely makes sense. All excellent strains with more tomorrow...lucky guy! I can’t wait to hit the Sweeties...will definitely be smoking when I get home...still the best way to really determine how strong a strain really is.

• @TheProfessor I wanted something a little different from the Biscotti and the Purple Punch is a 180°. The pp is definitely a stoney high very relaxed wandering mind buzz . The PP for me is the perfect watch a movie or just kicking back with some music flower. A dazzling display of the growers skill. Thanks @medmama for the great selections and for taking care of my order. 💚💨🍀

• I didn’t pick up any Purple Punch this time around @MNTDWLER, but I’ve gone through a couple of ounces over the past couple of years. I’ve never been disappointed with it...but you’re right, it’s a different, heavier stoniness that makes it a wonderful evening strain!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor no arguments here , just a couple of hits off the vaporizer let me know not to operate heavy equipment 😁. This is a evening strain for me without a doubt. My wife's going to fall over with a smile on her face when she tries out purple punch. "I love it when a plan comes together" is about all I can think of right now. 🤪 ps I think I might be part of a master plan, send me a little so I order allot . I have to have more!!

• @MNTDWLER I think they sent my purple punch to you by mistake! If you want to be a cool dude send it my way! Il surely take it!.. lol
    Or just fly it over the mountain by drone. Just kidding. Nice packs you got their. I hope you get that wc pretty soon I think you will enjoy that as well.

• I order some outdoor tropicana cookies and some diamonds(first time) on Monday. Still waiting on my reship but hey I got some meds... Very very quickly I might add.

• People better get their orders fast because of that bad snow storm coming to mid United states. Just saying!