I hate ID...

Comments

• This is just to give you an idea of how informed delivery runs with one shipper versus another shipper. I placed an order last week Wednesday and the order contained two items from Mama and one item from loud. The package containing the items from Mama arrived in my mailbox today. The package containing items from loud is still sitting in a label created pre-shipment status with no updates.

• @LilWitchyGrl that’s exactly what is happening with my orders. I ordered from both on Wed. Received my Mama order yesterday. Loud created label on Sunday and it is still no movement whatsoever.

• @LilWitchyGrl @mpou10 ordered last Monday 3-8-21 from Loud label created Sunday no movement since

• In the same boat as you all as well, ordered from Loud Wednesday morning and the package has been sitting in "pre-shipment/label created" staus since Sunday. Last couple of orders from Loud took at least 10 to 12 days to get here. Was really hoping shipping had gotten a little faster this time.

• Just for reference the label was created for both of these packages on the same day. I received the package from Mama on Monday and the informed delivery has updated during the day today to show delivery on Friday for the package from loud.

• So confusing sometimes haha. I ordered something totally not related to here on the same day, around the same time, shipped from the same location as loud and that package came in today. Crazy.

• @LilWitchyGrl am glad you got updated info. My is still stuck on pre shipment.

• I'd got med ma part last week and thought breath works and bb diamonds were gonna show today but looking earliest tomorrow now and having a sinking feeling it's gonna update to arriving late

• Oh boy, it’s going to be a while before I see my loud order from yesterday isn’t it

• My Loud order placed last Wednesday is STILL showing to be in pre-shipment. I placed a second order on Sunday through Loud and haven't even seen a label created yet. I'm not too picky when it comes to cannabis but I have always seemed to like Loud's more and usually always go to them. It used to never take more than 6 days to get an order here back in the day. I would hate to have to stop ordering from them just because USPS is crap, seems like no is having shipping issues through Mamma. Such a shame USPS has been this bad.

• @MoonMan5 @Rubygirl816 @mpou10 i ordered from loud on Monday 3-8-21 label just showed up on Sunday and hasn’t updated since.

• Quick update, my order from last Wednesday finally updated to being shipped and expected by Monday. Hope everyone else's updates soon.

• That a long time to be waiting for a label @icdeadpeople!!! Shit maybe I better place a small order with mama 🤔

• @Rubygirl816 i was so thinking the same!!! In both regards.... I love the vape refills !! But those new carts loud has are awesome so it’s a tough spot to be in.

• @MoonMan5 The order I placed last Wednesday seems to finally moving. Also saw that my order placed Sunday finally had a label created this evening. Just crazy how long it's taking the usps hub in Loud's neck of the woods.

• @MoonMan5 My order from Loud just updated! Supposedly for delivery tomorrow. 11 days from ordering!

• @MoonMan5, I completely understand where you're coming from. It's such a shame it has come to this. I have even had orders never even show up on ID and they still showed up in my mailbox. It's starting to seem like an expected 2 week delivery for Loud orders, which I hate for them because it is not their fault. I hope it updates for you soon, if not I would go ahead and let Medboy know and he'll get you taken care of anyway he can.

• my last order from loud took like 3 days to show up on ID, then sat at “awaiting item” for 3-4 more days. it finally updated and arrived on time, 12 days after ordering. hope yours updates soon! @moonman5
    also ordered again tuesday and just got a label this morning at 4am

• I'm still waiting on loud label from last Friday.  Did informed delivery completely miss the label? Or was the order just missed in the haze?  I've experienced both before and probably will again.  It's a bummer for sure.

• @MoonMan5 so it was never even scanned as picked up or in possession of item, just showed up at local PO?

• @MoonMan5

You have nothing to worry about because I've had numerous orders do just that, and not just MM.
    I hope this gives you some peace of mind, friend 💚💨

• @MoonMan5 @Rubygirl816 mine also only scanned once it got to my state. Took almost 5 days for a label to be generated then sat in Label created for like 5 days then shows up in Iowa crazy almost 10 days from order so plan ahead if ordering from loud I guess.

• 🎉😄⬆️👏 @MoonMan5

• @MoonMan5 don’t be worried. I honestly believe it’s the distribution center where it ships out from. I e actually had it happen to be before the holidays and all these hold ups. Just showed up here out of now where

• USPS is whack...they ruin lives...ha!

• Now what annoys the shit out of me is seeing a label made from mama, before my label, from loud. I ordered from loud few days before. That’s why I actually placed order with mama, I knew I’d be waiting on loud. Still annoys the shit out of me. Anyway, thanks @MoonMan5! My hubby hooked up with a local connection, at the job site he’s working at. Brought home a nice half of sunset sherbet @v32Finish . It’s not premium, but it’s still pretty good. Hundred half, how can you go wrong! And it’s local, kiss my ass usps. But at least I have something while I’m waiting on medman orders now.

• @Rubygirl816

I wish I had a local plug like that! The guy I sometimes go to charges $20 a gram, so it's just extreme circumstances that ill get an 8th, or quarter from, haven't gone in months.

• No label created and no scans along the way and yet delivered today. It still happens from time to time. Thank You @LoudnCo and @medman

• @MoonMan5 it went from pre shipment on Sunday to expected delivery Wednesday. To delivery today. Total time from order to delivery 11 days. Not bad IMO.