BEAR OG AND LA CONFIDENTIAL SHATTER

Anyone had these yet^^^^ I got some coming next week they both sounded fire 🔥

Comments

• I ordered the exact same thing 2 weeks ago. Guess what? I am ordering it again! Beautiful shatters. The LA Confidential is a smooth operator... Nice taste. Great high. Feels like I'm smoking flower in terms of taste but with the concentrate high. The Bear OG is amazing as well! You made a good choice my friend.

• the bear og is the best

• @MoonMan5

Right? Lol, I can't wait until it hits my account!

• Got some Bear OG today! La confidential is old school but I’m really considering grabbing some of that too.

• @MoonMan5
    I'm going to probably get some LA Confidential, and another one. Have ya ever did a 4g split?

• Great thread...made me remember that I'd had Bear OG shatter...and better yet...that I still have Bear OG shatter...well over a gram! It got stuck where I couldn't see it and forgot about it. It must be from really early last year maybe even late 2019. Definitely from Loudnco. It's more like wax than shatter now, but still great stuff! I generally don't do a lot of concentrates, but occasionally add them to bowls for an extra kick.

• Anybody ever try that Oaktown Crippler?

• edited March 2021

@MoonMan5
    I'm ordering as soon as I get that stimmy, lol.

@LifeLong14
    I haven't had the shatter, but I've had the flower, and it was a great uplifted, but relaxed high.
    Like, crank the music, and clean the house, or dance, or drive down the coast.
    It was a really great one, so I may get a couple of different strains, lol

• Thanks! @MigraineWarrior79 I don't know if I should get all Bear OG shatter or throw in some Rude Boi CRC. I keep hearing about it! I had the Godzilla one, but it had too much of a cologne like taste to it that kind of threw me off. I didn't know if that was all CRCs or just that strain.

• @LifeLong14

I've had the Rude Boi, and it has a tangerine flavor to me, but no perfume, and nice & long lasting, just like Bear Og.
    I think you can't go wrong with either, or both, haha

• @MigraineWarrior79 What kind of taste does the Bear OG have?

• @LifeLong14

I get straight up kushy goodness

• @MoonMan5 LOL. That's exactly what it tastes like! But like u said, the high is still there. @MigraineWarrior79 Yummy... can't wait to try it.

• @MoonMan5 Most def... Couldn't help it. I'm trusting @MigraineWarrior79 on this Bear OG. Got 8g of that. Then I got 2g of the Rude Boi CRC. I hope it doesn't have the grandma's perfume taste to it. But I keep seeing that the high is amazing. Just got the Hubble Bubble in the mail to put on my v4. This shall be fun. No label yet though...

• still waiting on a label from Loud myself. that bear OG is tempting, man!

• shit... had to double check. lol

my payment confirmation came thru on march 12th, so that would've been like, what.. friday? yeah, friday mid-day, i guess.

we'll see what happens this week.

• @MoonMan5 Same time/day as @v32Finish . I’ll keep u posted

• Mine will be arriving this Thursday if all goes right with usps

• @MoonMan5 Nada supreme yet... :(

• Sometimes I be wanting to order from mama just because of her efficiency. But Louds concentrates are better to me and that’s all I do. No flower. What u get from mama @MoonMan5 ?

• @MoonMan5 hey bro my bear og is in my local hub so if it hits today I'll post a pic and review for you homie

• Signed up for the Bear OG shatter due to high recommendations @MigraineWarrior79 @LifeLong14 8g on the way

• I also ordered the bear og and had to get some more pineapple upside cake too, I really liked it the last time I got it. And treated myself to some wedding cake bud that I still hadn’t been able to get my hands on.

• I hope the Bear treats all of you well!!

• @Zackarrry Keep us posted! I just got my Bubba Kush shatter today and I must say it is pretty good as well! Not a snap-n-pull but the smell is amazing and the high hits you right away. Definitely a hybrid compared to the LA Confidential. More vibrant.

• @MigraineWarrior79 I received my Bear and my Rove cart's today. The Bear looks amazing and I'm digging the kush vibe I can't wait to try it tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up 😁

• @MNTDWLER

You're very welcome, friend! 💚💨

• Bubba Kush @MoonMan5 . No movement yet...

• @MoonMan5 mine will be here tomorrow didn't arrive today local usps has been ridiculous