BEAR OG AND LA CONFIDENTIAL SHATTER

Comments

• @LifeLong14 your first pic looks like my LA CONFIDENTIAL in a way but idk I think they sent me Bubba kush instead

• The humidity is real down here in the deep south, so if I want a more 'snappy", glass like shatter I put my shatter in the freezer for about 5 mins, and it gives that break apart ease again.

• @Zackarrry that pic is definitely the Bubba Kush. I have that as well and looks just like that

• @MoonMan5

I'm glad you like it, buddy!

I meant to upload this a few days ago, but kept forgetting.
    My Bear OG

• Yay, can’t wait for mine

• I hope you get it soon!

• Well medboy made it right so thank you buddy

• @Zackarrry i saw your other post was closed, but I agree with you. Things need to be more consistent. I just threw out three different coils from two devices, from my last order. I hope this order coming, if loud ever ships it, is better. Otherwise, I’m just going to order bud from now on. Too many hit and misses now. I’m glad medboy straightened it out for you.

• They close threads when the thread is discussing problems but if that thread were praising them it'd still be up. The longer I'm here the more rude and inconsistent the orders have become. And I know you guys work hard bro @medboy but whatever the case is people still want what the order. I'm not the only one to be upset about it

• I have to ask my concentrate friends @MoonMan5 @MigraineWarrior79 @MNTDWLER @Zackarrry I see mama has terp sauce up again, can I use regular concentrate device or do you guys mix it with shatter? I always see some of you raving about the terp sauce and live resin, was curious, thinking about getting some. I see mama just put some outdoor zookies up so was going to throw some other things into the order as well.

• Anybody try the MAC from mama? Is it shatter consistency like pic?

• @Rubygirl816

I've yet to get terp sauce, but I just may order some today!

• @Rubygirl816 I use the terp sauce straight up or mix it with diamonds if they are dry. But it’s good by itself. I either put it in my Sai atomizer or banger works as well. Just more liquid like. Like a thick syrup. Taste and high is amazing

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I can only hope this batch is a potent as the batch I got before X-Mass. It's taken me months to go through 4g's. This strain is named well ,for what it lacks in the physical "which isn't much" is more than compensated by the very nice spacey cerebral effects . @LifeLong14 I do the same with my dry diamonds..plus it makes it easier when I just want to add a small dab to a elbow pack. @Rubygirl816 I use my puffco when I use sauce just because one of the top two reasons I enjoy TS is flavor... guess what the other is 🤪

• Thanks @LifeLong14 @MNTDWLER @MigraineWarrior79 and @MoonMan5 ! Sounds like something I’m going to love

• @Rubygirl816 Yeah you will love it. I recommend getting at least 4g or more because you will wish you had more!

• Bear OG it’s good, very good, but not like the pics at all.

• Shouldn’t it look like the pics! I like snappy consistency. If I wanted wax would buy wax.

• It's actually good, so no big deal. I’m thinking it’s like @MizterNiceGuy mentioned above, it's a stability issue. It is starting to warm up now too. I asked for split and got four grams of this. Think just going to stick to bud for a bit now.

• edited March 2021

@Rubygirl816 that's how my 8g Bear OG "shatter" looks. More like sugar wax but it is good. More flavor than a "wax"

You just have to know concentrates in general and expect "stability" fluctuations. Unless it taste chemical or plastic, not an issue.

• I got a .5 g addon of Bear OG and it looks like what’s on the site. Clear pull and snap. Maybe a diff batch? Long as it hits right guess that’s all that matters 😎

• @Rubygirl816

I'm sorry it's like that! It must be a different batch or something. I'm glad it's treating you well at least.
    💚💨

• Definitely more flavor than wax! Yep all good, thanks 😊

• Wow. I think he just wraps it up in parchment and sends it through without looking at strains. LOL. As long as it’s good. But yes, I believe it should look like the pic on the site. However, many sites use stock photos so...

• 8/10 Bear OG shatter. I don't mind the consistency change. Thanks @MigraineWarrior79 for recommendation. Worth it.

• @MizterNiceGuy

You're welcome! I'm glad it's treating you well.
    I'll be ordering some LA Confidential & Bubba Kush soon; any recommendations for a 3rd anyone?

• @MigraineWarrior79 Strawberry Lemonade if you haven’t tried it yet

• @MigraineWarrior79 Strawberry Lemonade is a stable shatter. Which haven't you tried yet? I believe you've tested most indica concentrates on the board.

• @Rubygirl816 terp sauce and live resin is always an instant buy in my book and I use it with my yocan or mix diamonds and terp sauce is awesome but live resin is the shiii frfr and @MoonMan5 bro we think.alot alike and thanks your right I should tone it down a bit I apologize if I've offended anyone stay lifted friends