Vapes and different prices with brands

Why are some vapes 2 for $85 and some are 2 for $155 is this based off of brand or based off of THC % and the extraction process? I see Medical Jane has a really good deal on refills, but are those even good? Why are the refills cheaper than the vapes? Someone help explain this to me please lol

Comments

• edited March 2021

The 2 for $85 cart's are one's that have been filled by the shippers. The 2 for $155 are suppose ably name brand cart's filled by the manufacturer the Rove are the only one's I've tried lately and they are the smoothest I have ever had. The posted thc levels are about the same I personally think the difference comes in the terp profiles and the extraction process If your looking for value the refills are the way to go because you're not buying carts and paying someone to fill them. But I'm interested to see what happens to the refills when we can't get empty cart's shipped by the big 3 anymore. As for the medjane refills I haven't seen them because after a few misses I stopped going that low.on the boards.

• Oh shit @MNTDWLER I didn’t even think about the empty carts! Ok time to get an order in for some sprks.

• I just picked up the gelato refills and Grand Daddy purple. GDP is really good!! Glad I tried it, for a change!

• @MoonMan5 @Rubygirl816 i just got some gdp refills!!!

• My hubby and I both are enjoying the gdp refills @icdeadpeople, your going to really like it. And I always have to get a gelato when I order. Thanks to @medmama for granting my split for me, good deal!

• Where do I get empty carts?

• edited April 2021

@Cvaden1 I get pckt spark carts they are cheap and you get a couple of refills out of them. Check out PCKTVAPOR.COM they have a couple of different types, I like the ceramic for the lighter feel.

• edited April 2021

https://vapepenswholesale.com/

This is where I got mine

• @MigraineWarrior79 usually been using sprk but I'll give these a try

• @Vapedad78

They work really well

• awesome thanks @MigraineWarrior79 they already got ready for pick up since ordering this morn and believe those are the same I've gotten from gypsy vape before and we're very good