Bacio Gelato

Anyone else order this? Sunset Sherbert and Thin Mint are excellent strains..very excited about this one ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

ยซ1

Comments

• Yup, hopefully we get it!

• I ordered an oz within an hour of it landing on the menu Friday. ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Sounds amazing and right up my alley! I hope to see it by the end of the week!

• edited March 2021

@ChunksEggo8187 @TheProfessor i thought of you both when it hit the menu! Never grabbed any Sweeties but maybe it will make its way back around..I would love to see a premium GSC sometime too

• ๐Ÿคฃ Yeah that Sweeties was tempting but the board was loaded. I have a feeling mama is about to drop some more this week.

• @superman38NC @ChunksEggo8187 the Sweeties was a really nice surprise! Iโ€™m guessing that the Bacio Gelato will be another variation of that similar theme. Iโ€™d love to see some premium GSC as well, itโ€™s been awhile. I saw that my med. dispensary has some 27% Sunset Sherbet so Iโ€™m going to pick up a little this afternoon to compare with the last batch of premium from @medmama which is phenomenal!

• @TheProfessor Absolutely would love to see more premiums of the Sherbert line. Kicking myself for not trying that Vanilla Frosting that was up. Enjoy that Sherbert!

• Stupid question, Is Galato#33 the same as Bacio Gelato?

• @Quasar thatโ€™s a great question! If this is truly Bacio Gelato, itโ€™s Bacio Gelato #41. Itโ€™s another phenotype of a Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC cross like Gelato #33. Iโ€™m hoping, and counting on them being similar, but different. Iโ€™m sure that @v32Finish and others could elaborate with much greater knowledge and experience. All I know is that I am fascinated by and thoroughly enjoy GSC strains...especially Sunset Sherbet crosses!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Yeah, pretty sure @TheProfessor has it right. The original Gelato was from Cookies (the brand) and was Sunset Sherbet (sherbinski's) x Thin Mint (cookies clone) = all the gelato original gelato phenos 33, 41, 42, 25 . if i'm not mistaken (wow lol could be way off) the San Bacio gelato was a later release of Sherbinski x HSO (humboldt seed org) when they joined, and was basically the same cross of thin mint x SS ... but it was using Sherbinski's most elite phenos (or something). i distinctly remember being interested in some other strains from this same time period.. like Sunrise sherbet , Lingerie, and others i can't remember at the moment (incl. the Bacio) .

that's probably a warped version from my blazed recollection; @TheProfessor hit all the right points . the GSC lore is really interesting when you dig in there.

I missed out on this one, but really looking forward to seeing how it is!

• Thanks @v32Finish, I appreciate your knowledge and expertise! Biology and botany are definitely not my fields. Lol. ID said yesterday that our Bacio Gelato would be here tomorrow, but the wife just informed me that itโ€™s out for delivery today! Canโ€™t wait to give it a whirl!๐Ÿ˜

• Holy shit that was fast @TheProfessor.

• For real, I got 2 mama orders still out. I knew it was a matter of time when my luck would run out. ๐Ÿคฃ
    Ordered same day as professor.

• Iโ€™ll believe it when the package is in my hands @Rubygirl816 ๐Ÿคฃ, but it usually gets delivered if ID says itโ€™s out. I think we ordered Friday evening, or maybe Saturday, so yeah, itโ€™s one of my faster deliveries! Iโ€™m excited as Iโ€™ve read some great things about this particular phenotype.

...and my Ring camera just went off and I have a package in hand...what timing! @medmama comes through again perfectly! One ounce of premium Bacio Gelato, a couple grams of Hindu Kush shatter, and a couple more grams of the Forbidden Fruit kief...and a freebie gummy. For the record, both @medmama and @LoudnCo have never let me down. Three years: no subs, no wrong orders, and the longest I think weโ€™ve waited for any order was about 10 days.

Beautiful cannabis, this Bacio! Three of the buds are over 3โ€ and about 3g. Sorry, one of these days Iโ€™ll have to take the time to take and post pictures...just not something Iโ€™m really into. In any case, Iโ€™ll try it later this afternoon and give a first impression. Iโ€™m also excited about the HK shatter. I love HK flower, but itโ€™s been a couple of years.๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Ž. Itโ€™s a good day!

• @TheProfessor I do believe your going to be tickled with the hk ๐Ÿ˜. I put it right with the bear og.. though I do find it more calming. I have been vaping some sunset sherbert that I "terp built" ran through my concentrate adapter with the hk shatter . The final product is sweet with a cerebral lifting effect from the SS then within two or three minutes you feel the hk kick in. It's a super smiley..extremely mellow shatter that just puts me in a provocatively peaceful personable place .๐Ÿ˜Š hope it provides for both of you as well.

• Sounds like a great combo @MNTDWLER!๐Ÿ™‚. I look forward to giving it a try! Sounds like the HK would also go nicely with the Bacio! Provocatively peaceable and personal sounds wonderful Dweller...thanks ๐Ÿ™!

• @TheProfessor all of my fingers and toes are crossed lol. I ordered a oz on saturday with no problems I should get my BG by sat?? There's no doubt it's going to be a ethereal marriage. I can't wait to compare it to the batch of gelato I already have, yummy yummy

• edited March 2021

Iโ€™m kind of looking forward to the same @MNTDWLER . I have some Gelato from sometime last year. I still have 3 to 4 good sized nuggets that Iโ€™ve been hoarding.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž. It so hard to let good strains go!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor know zactly whatcha mean. I actually have a don't touch unless emergencie or divorce row in my med chest ๐Ÿ˜. I have two buds from last summer and about a 1/4 of #33 left now to see if bg measures up.

• I've been eyeing the Premium HK shatter for a few days. I want something that will make me pass out in about 30 minutes. I need my sleep since I get up at 3:00 am. I'm already up too late. lol

• edited April 2021

I'm not much of a photographer, but you get the idea. The buds are beautiful, the aroma is all Gelato, and so far when smoked the effects are pretty heavy. If you like Gelato, you're going to love Bacio Gelato. I've had a couple Gelato phenotypes from here and my med. dispensary and I have to say that this is the most potent and heaviest hitting Gelato I've had yet! I'm going to layer our next bowl with some Hindu Kush shatter @MNTDWLER!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Update: Loving the Bacio Gelato/HK combo...wow...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• edited April 2021

@TheProfessor ๐Ÿคฏ Damn that looks gorgeous! Hope I got that 1/8th I requested. Please enjoy!

• @ChunksEggo8187 we had three large buds like this one, but most were nickel and quarter sized beauties. I hope that you get yours...you'll definitely enjoy it!

• @TheProfessor now ya got my mouth watering ๐Ÿ˜‹.. I can't wait to get mine.

• Looks great @TheProfessor I should've grabbed some...

• Enjoying a Bacio Gelato cousin, Triple Scoop. Mixed in some mullein, an herb known to offer relief for chest congestion issues. I love the Gelato family, too. And this Triple Scoop is top notch outdoor.

• Iโ€™m enjoying another cousin myself with some Sweeties! As an indica lover itโ€™s become one of my favorite wake-n-bakes. I hope it makes a comeback appearance on the menu in the future. Iโ€™ll revisit the Bacio again this evening...really fine cannabis, probably best consumed after dinner!๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haven't tried it yet but it smells and looks great!

• That looks great enjoy @ChunksEggo8187

• @Rubygirl816 Thank you! For me, great high & overall just ๐Ÿ‘

• @ChunksEggo8187 I just got mine..same frosty sweet smelling nugs. Just sitting here with my wife enjoying a bowl. @TheProfessor so right on with the recommendation.. the sunset sherbert and gsc crosses are becoming some of my favorites. We only smoked one bowl after dinner and it really is a great evening indulgence. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ยซ1