Fast shipping

Comments

• Received my order today after being sent out Thursday!
    @MoonMan5 @Rubygirl816

• Good deal @MigraineWarrior79 let me know how the gelato is when you get a chance to try it.

• @Rubygirl816

Girl, get you some! It's ah-ma-zing!

• Just placed order #3 (4/6) I’m in southeast. I ordered from @medmama and @LoudnCo
    I’ll let y’all know when it gets here.

All concentrates ( 12 gs total)
    Terp Sauce Runtz - 2g
    Discount Mimosa - 4g
    Discount Wedding Cake - 4g
    Wax - MAC - 2g

So excited now. My previous order is getting low. This should be great timing.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Nice! I'm waiting on Gelato from Loud. Glad to hear its "ah-ma-zing" 😁

• @ChunksEggo8187

😜
    I'm going to order more of both, Dankenstien & Gelato since they're still up there! Both are so good👍

• @MigraineWarrior79 Hell yeah, I'm trying not to use up all my stimmy $ on ganja but with all the choices...🤣
    I love me some hybrids. Loving these Gelato choices lately.

• Thanks @MigraineWarrior79. Going to grab some now and throw in some diamonds too I think 😁 Love all these gelato choices myself @ChunksEggo8187

• @ChunksEggo8187

For real! Me too, hahaha

• @MigraineWarrior79 hows that Frankenstein?

• @cancerwarrior

It's awesome! I shared a j of it with my Dad who suffers a lot of physical ailments, and he was shocked at how the pain just melted away.
    I can attest to that too as my back pain just left, lol, and I had no issue sleeping, either!

It's a wonderful strain. 😁💨💚

• Yet another Sunday order Thursday delivery. Cali to coastal Georgia. Love it.

• Gulf Coast here, always had fast shipping from MedMama, although my latest order of half-gram joints hasn't shown up on Informed Delivery yet but then you can't ask for perfection from the USPS.

• So for order #3 that I mentioned above. I received the portion from @medmama today (4/9)!! That’s incredible 3 days. Thank you @medmama that’s unbelievable really. I haven’t received the rest of the order yet. But the MAC concentrate is very very relaxing!!!

• Update: Triple Scoop Gelato joints here. These are🔥🔥 Thank you, @medmama!

• Placed order #4 today, oz. of layer cake from @medmama Still waiting on a portion of order #3. Y’all. Really. We are so blessed to have this site. Please preserve it with respect and dignity so it can continue to provide us with all this brilliant medicine.

• Ordered placed with MM Friday 9th 6PM EST- Monday 12th 8PM in transit Thanks

• WOW!! Just received my order #4 a lovely zip of Layer Cake.

I STILL haven’t received my #3 order from @LoudnCo but I know it’ll be here soon.

But to recap. I placed order #3 on (4/6) some stuff from @medmama and some stuff from Loud.
    I received medmama stuff literally 3 days later. Then placed another order (#4) of layer cake on 4/9.
    I just got it today.

So two orders from medmama came in before one from Loud.

Not dogging Loud in anyway shape or form. Their products are all top notch. But just wanted folks who are ordering to know kinda what to expect. Trust me... I’ll continue to order from Loud.

• @Bambino21

It's the hub Loud shipping out from because I've had his stuff show up 2 wks, or 4 days later, lol
    Completely inconsistent

• @MigraineWarrior79 yea I know it’s not Louds fault at all. They are really great and have top quality products for sure.
    Just sucks that hub is literally weeks behind. Oh well. Like I said. It’ll eventually get here and be fire!!

• Absolutely nothing to do with this site but what's wrong with this picture ?

• Go home, USPS, you're drunk

• Just received the rest of order #3 (4/15)

That’s still super impressive all the way from Washington to the dirty south.
    9 total days with a weekend as well.
    Thanks @LoudnCo for kickig ass as well.

• sooo is everyone still having delays with Loud? i ordered friday, a week ago, and usps is still awaiting item??

• @rapxo yes I have one from 4/7 and 4/12 that are in the same boat as far as ID. Washington usps is the worst...they should smoke more sativa strains

• Yeah looks like everything but the Lil something from the supposed to show today but it just been accepted even tho label was created same day

• Hopefull and anxious....first time I have been out of meds in several months (stupid coinbase... I am soooo done with that company. With cash app now and able to order again). I placed an order from both shippers yesterday before smoking the last of my stash. Recent fast deliveries have me hopefull that this dry spell will be over quickly. Looked on ID and label was created from MM within 3-4 hours of my order. @ medman and crew, y'all do amazing work.....I don't know what I would do without you guys....thanks again

• Just a note: I can't get informed delivery through the USPS but I downloaded the shopify app and I'm being INFORMED!! So anyone else in the same boat give it a try it's working for me.

• @MNTDWLER can u tell me how that works?

• @WARVET2006 sure, just go to your app store or Google play download the Shopify app it may take a day or so for everything to show up. Once it does you will get notifications when a shipping label is created and updates all the way to your mailbox. I have no idea why ID doesn't work through the USPS around here when shopify does. I'm just happy to get real time updates on all of my packages. Give it a try you have nothing to lose. Good luck and good grass 💚💨🍀