What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Coffee and🍍express! 🤩🔆

• Forgot how good Lavender is! Found a quarter that I put away when I had lots of options...and it's so much better than I remember. Really opened up spending all that time hanging out in a Mason jar.

• Back to blue dream this AM. Dreaming of the Maui Wowie🌺 scheduled to be delivered today!

• I had to say I'm going with Blue Dream this morning myself @beachblonde . It is a nice start to day. Happy 💨🌲smoking all

• @Lou_lew Agreed! Have a great one! ☺️

• edited April 2021

A bit-o-bacio this morning..enjoying the sedation hoping for a few hours of sleep. But for now it's a cup of jamaican java..gelato and Coltrane,a supremely seductive and successful start even at 3a.m. On a Thursday morning. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year" RWE 💚💨🍀

• Espresso and Maui Wowie this morning for me! Hope everyone has a great one! 💕

• Finishing up the last of my vintage Gelato, one of the few strains I ever bought more than once from here. Got gelato33 on order to replace it 👍

• Watermelon OG on this rainy Monday!🍉

• Enjoying Biscotti, a bear og shatter chaser and some sumatran joe with my soul mate this morning ☕🍪

• Gelato 33, mug of Decaf Columbian (i know decaf, ew), and doing some cleaning

• Tangie and green tea. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

• Ethiopian coffee and a cuban cigar!
    Waiting on the med man😁

• Sunset sherbert and iced tea for me this morning, doctors all day so I like to get stoned outa my gourd before and after each appointment . I have the pax loaded with papaya cake and a extra budkup for the rest of the day.

• Ethiopian coffee sounds amazing! @nefgreen @MNTDWLER Hope all goes well today!

• @nefgreen my three favorite coffees, Jamaican blue mnt, ethiopian and sumatran 😋☕. @beachblonde thanks for the well wishes, right now in between test and already thinking about papaya cake.

• @beachblonde yeah its one of my faves as well as the bolivian from trader joes. My gf says Im a bit of a coffee snob actually 😂 @MNTDWLER i hope your checkups went well, that sounds like the way to do it! I had jamaican blue once and it was good...very smooth and non bitter.

• @nefgreen all went as I expected..hurry up and wait for test results 😖 but you'll never hear me complaining as long as I wake up every morning to a good woman and good buds 😊. The ethiopian is one coffee I like put through my French press,, it brings out the authentic stand your spoon in the cup espresso vibe for me. You have great taste in coffee my friend. I'm enjoying a little Biscotti with my java lately 😋

• edited April 2021

Earl grey and GMO this morning, I'd forgotten how memorable the skunky, chunky nuggets are. I'm sipping my way through a full pax and the light hearted high has me lifted into a state of pure bliss. GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND'S *Update: Holy rubbers batman !! I'm stoned and in the perfect frame of mind to veg out to "The Godfather"🛋

• Jack Herer for breakfast.
    PopTart for lunch.
    Purple Kush for dinner.
    Sunset Sherbert for dessert 👍🏼

• Hi friends! Tangie for me this AM!

• Good morning @beachblonde hope your doing well. I switched to bacio gelato for my early afternoon treat myself

• @MNTDWLER Bacio gelato sounds dreamy! I'm pondering watermelon og for my afternoon treat ☺️

• @beachblonde how is the watermelon og ? I'm down to 1 refill of GDP and a couple of Rove cart's I'm curious about the flavor and how calming it is.

• @MNTDWLER I like the watermelon og a lot. It's mellow and super watermelon-y, which I love. I also have some strawberry daiquiri that I haven't tried yet... looking forward to it.

• @beachblonde sounds amazing..I adore jelly belly's watermelon so I'm all in for anything watermelon. I just ordered both terp sauces to mix with strawberry lemonade and forbidden fruit diamonds. I'm going on a concentrate binge for a few days lol. If you haven't tried them yet the bear OG and hindu kush shatters are pretty special.

• @MNTDWLER I'm going to go peruse the menu now. You've inspired me to grab some!

• @beachblonde the concentrates menu is great right now..I don't use concentrates daily because they jack my tolerance level up. I do use them when I'm in a bad state..but 5 or 6 times a year I go on a wonderfully foggy bender for a week or two and I'm just about that point right now. I always keep a small c/vault well stocked for these times . One of my favorites lately is dark star terp sauce if it hits the board again it's a keeper. I grabbed 4g's a month or so ago and it's reserved for headaches and my wife "not the same thing"😉 she loves it with a bud and bud after work .

• Puffin on a perfectly burnin half g cone of frosty Ice Cream Cake, compliments with this mornin’s much earlier than expected and most appreciated drop from @LoudnCo. Blazed at 10am, I’m lovin it ♨️

• edited April 2021

This morning's fair..purple kush and gevalia's guatemalan. The spicy beauties are playing well together. Hopefully G#33 and just maybe T sauces are in today's mail, then it'll be the perfect t-off for 4/20. I NEED to see PK hit the board again I'm down to one 1/2 gram bud😱 and she's my only true indi in flower.