What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• @MNTDWLER you're going to like the G33. Just cracked the Mylar, two puff stuff 💨💨

• edited April 2021

@funkynugz and the rest: Good morning family, this morning is a Gelato 33 kinda swing. It's the perfect mood lift with just enough sedation to calm down the old anxiety and ptsd..just a little bit. So good morning everybody I hope y'all have a wonderful Monday and a fantastic week. 🎼 Canna clause is coming to town . Happy Canna Eve

• Wife: Just stay stoned all day.
    Me: I already do that.
    Wife: Well stay stoned more!

So here’s my goal for the holyday.
    8 plump bigguns, in no particular order...

1x G33
    1x Layer Cake
    1x Romulan
    1x Cheetos
    1x Papaya Cake
    1x Jaeger
    1x Purple Passion
    1x Mystery Mashup

I normally only puff one of these bad boys throughout a single day
    so 8 will be an interesting challenge 🤣 Enjoy the day folx, stay lifted! ♨️

• This morning is a Ethiopian coffee and Gelato 33 and Runtz type of morning. Whew, had a bit of a thc hangunder this morning. 33 to the rescue brought me half way back to where I was when I passed out early this morning. Now just waiting for the Labels to be created.

• Fantastic, it's freaking Friday after a great start..the rest of the week went to shit ! It's a cold April Morning so I went with out started a fire and put on a pot of sumatran special reserve. The smell of the fire and the coffee percolating has got my mouth watering. I started off my morning at 2:30 with a budkup of Gelato33. This is my current favorite anytime indulgence. Well I see no reason to change what's working and man oh man this fantastically, fragrant female is fetching my fancy frequently on this frigid friday morning. 😎☕♨️🔥

• @MNTDWLER Nice alliteration there.

What are we going to do this morning? The same thing we do every morning, pack up some Sour D.

• Really struggled this morning. Was up at 2:00 and hit a bowl of Blueberry, but didn’t fall right back asleep. Was up again at 4:15...ugh and hit a bowl of Platinum OG. Fell asleep quicker, but the 6:00am alarm seemed to go off just minutes later. I hate not being able to sleep but grateful for medicine that helps. Now I’ve just got to get through the workday for some Friday night and weekend relaxation!! TGIF!!😁

• Got me some bacio, happy hour, blu magoo, and gelato 33. Lovin the bacio gelato. Happy hour and blu magoo are light and fluffy, not dense like the cake strains. Im hoping the cake strains get back soon.

• Purple Kush, Tropicana Cookies, and Pop Tart

• @907ak420 enjoy your bacio my friend, I started off my morning with it..great flower. The g33 is great too but bacio better at night 😁. Let me know about the magoo..I know @TheProfessor is waiting on his, mine hit my local hub yesterday so it might be here today but probably Monday. The bacio is treating me well on this subdued Saturday.

• @MNTDWLER I've got magoo coming this morning. but I'm not really looking forward to mine after the pics I seen. I hope mine is different. What I seen looks like it should be way discounted not 100 bucks a 1/4 . I will post review later .come on medmama show me some great flower!🤞

• @Kayla yep I saw the pic's, I've had some ugly bud do amazing things 😵. Just keep those fingers crossed. Mine left my local hub at 4:30 this morning. It should hit my P.O around 5:15 that's plenty of time for processing and hopefully delivery today 😁.

• ID this morning say ours is in transit with delivery on Monday 4/26 @MNTDWLER. I’m not terribly worried about the Blu Magoo. I’m not making any judgements based on a couple of pictures. I can’t really tell if it’s ugly or not...but I know that I haven’t been disappointed yet.🙂. The wife’s more concerned about getting her Cherry Pie!

• @TheProfessor totally agree I couldn't tell much off those pics. Like you said I have never been disappointed. I have 3 packages coming monday myself .😁 My wife hasn't worried about a cherry since our daughter 😂. I ordered her some cherry pie too. What I'm worried about is my hindu kush shatter being subbed. I asked for Kashmir kush wax as a sub @MigraineWarrior79 gave it a good review. Good morning everyone 🌝

• That's blu magoo

• edited April 2021

New to me today: @medmama Royal Kush outdoor. Nice aesthetics. Decent buzz. Bit harsh and somewhat dry though. Boveda and some extra time in the jar should help. Not one I’d buy again but pretty amazing for just $175/zip 👍

• @Kayla magoo?? Dosen't look that bad how's the buzz

• @MNTDWLER I dont know what that dude posted a pic from but it wasn't this strain. This is pretty nice just a bit dry.il post a review in a bit haven't gotten around to puffing just yet.stay tuned . I have been a little disheartened this week .I was expecting this to be that leafy stuff dude posted.lol I'm just excited now.blue magoo happy.

• @Kayla appreciate the pic of Blu Magoo. Looks nice!
    @funkynugz Thanks for the pic & review!

• Man, I wish I jumped on some of that Magoo! I definitely will if it makes it back to the board.

• @Kayla you just eased my mind..I don't know why mom's never let me down. I kinda expect a little dryer flower now and then, the logistics of keeping everything perfect just makes it inevitable at times. Now I'm stoked I've got an oz of magoo, b skittles, cherry pie and A1 Yola due Monday. I knew I could trust in Mr Magoo, he always made me laugh on Saturday morning's.

• edited April 2021

Blu Magoo is good. I'll keep saying it... I'm happy with my 2 zips(less now). If you know Blueberry strains, you'll love Blu Magoo.

@MNTDWLER @TheProfessor @Kayla @MigraineWarrior79

• @MizterNiceGuy just what I wanted to hear..Blueberry is exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks

• I didn’t hesitate @MizterNiceGuy after your initial post! It should be here Monday. I do love Blueberry and Blueberry strains. I’ve still got almost an ounce of Blueberry from the med. dispensary that is only for sleep. I’m expecting something more afternoon/eveningish but it sounds like I’m going to be happy regardless. Your input was greatly appreciated!👍🏼

• @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER this magoo is a great relaxing strain. I feel all my tension just melting away plus its slowing down my racing mind just all around great smoke.it gives you that happy almost giggly feeling that I love also. Pain in the old back almost history! Hope you guys enjoy as well.very happy with this strain.

• Awesome to hear @Kayla thanks for the update! Sounds great! Looking forward to Monday! 😎

• @Kayla That's what I'm talking about. Sounds wonderful thanks for the update.🌝

• After an early morning cleaning..I loaded up the old EQ with a little bacio gelato mmmmm😋. Just enough of a sedative effect and body blow to calm down my demons, stress, ptsd,pain,arthritis feeling pretty good on this soggy sunday morning. Hope all of my wonderfully supportive medicine man family are doing well and may blessings from the green gods follow you through your day. 💚💨🍀

• edited April 2021

Hit some Blueberry at 2:00am and some Platinum at 5:00. We’re up and starting the day with a little Sweeties. It’s a true wake-n-bake for an indica lover like myself. Have a great day everybody!😎