What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

1181920212224»

Comments

• @Limonene

That's what I've been hittin' on all day, myself.
    Managed to clean the house, and cook a meal!

• Three cheers for golden pineapple... she brightens your day! @MigraineWarrior79

• That golden pineapple sounded good but went different direction this go definitely would like to try out at some point

• It's a Snow Day! Started with a bowl of Katsu Bubba Kush and went back to sleep for a couple of hours! Now enjoying that amazing Horchata!

• @TheProfessor got some Horchata arriving today. (I ordered since you made several positive comments about it.) Does it feel like a sativa? Or more of a hybrid?

• @baggy it's definitely an indica leaning hybrid. For me, the mental relaxation (sedation) of the Gelato comes through strong, but without the body sedation that normally comes with a straight Gelato. It really mentally relaxes me, but still allows me to get things done! I hope you enjoy it!

• @TheProfessor im an indica guy myself, so great!

• @TheProfessor also have Motor Breath arriving today. Have you tried it?

• @baggy nope, I've never tried Motor Breath. I don't remember it ever being on the menu before, but it's a mainstay at our local medical dispensaries...just haven't tried it. I'm interested in your thoughts on it.

• @TheProfessor Will let you know! Pardon my ignorance, but why do people who live in legal states still buy stuff from MB?

• For me @baggy, it's cost and quantity. We're medical only, and while I'm grateful to qualify for a license to be able to purchase it legally, prescriptions have quantity limits and the product is expensive. I like my flower, thus, over two-thirds of my strains and cannabis still comes from Medicineman!

• Did the 6:30 w&b with that wonderful cherry dip shatter. It's not from this batch and honestly the first few dab's made me make it a m'eeh find before veterans day. But I recently pulled it back out and it's a heavy indica with a sweet taste of cherries and berries. It's not the strongest I've had but it's a contender for the middle weight belt🙄 I was just finishing off crumbs before trying some sunset sherbert shatter purchased elsewhere. Good afternoon my MM family 💚💨🍀

• edited February 2022

Had some of that super prem. Mac AAAA not a bad strain for w&b my brothas and sistas

• Sherbert cake and this macAAAA have a strange gassy odor to them. All in all good buzz, the mac is alright as well.

• It’s Zookies for breakfast this Saturday morning! Down to my last couple of grams of this amazing bud that Merlin had back in November! Excellent for anxiety and pain, indica leaning, but not overly sedating! Would love to see it on the menu again!😎.🧐

• Nice! @TheProfessor i haven’t had Zookies in a while. My order of Vanilla Frosting and Rose Gold should be here this morning. Will pick between those for W&B. Then it will be on to getting our raised beds ready 😎

• edited February 2022

Both of those strains sound really good @superman38NC! Can’t wait to see your thoughts. I’m particularly intrigued by the Vanilla Frosting (must be a Gelato thing😁) Enjoy!😎🧐

• Having me some MAC, the taste is outta this world for wake and bake

• Green Cush, here!

• @TheProfessor both Vanilla Frosting and Rose Gold are 🔥. Went with Vanilla for w&b and received a nice lengthy buzz which kept me productive without any paranoia. Buds are so frosty on both. Rose gold potency has to be on point. wake n baked to that as well over the weekend and it's strong.

• Sounds fantastic my friend. I might just have to check them out. Vanilla Frosting has been on my list for awhile! Thanks for the update @superman38NC!😎🧐

• Horchata all morning after an early morning bowl of Katsu Bubba Kush for a couple more hours of sleep on this President's Day!

• @HappyTrees Red Mandarin’s OD hybrid rocked my morning wake-up with a zippy sats rush that settled down to a nice Indy hum to get some shit done around the ole homestead 👍🏼

• A little disappointed that I got Moon Boots subbed for Horchata, but after reading a bit about it, I'm excited to try it. Got 1/2 of that and a 1/2 of Tropicana Cookies, so two uplifting strains, which slides in nicely with my current stash.

Moon Boots reportedly has parents of White Tahoe Cookies (which is derived from The White, a GSC strain and Tahoe OG(one of my favorites)) and Moon Bow (which is derived from Zkittles and Do-Si-Dos), so this has some great lineage for my taste. I'll let you know how it smokes soon.

• Lucky you @Sixwaychili. My wife’s still not happy that I didn’t get us more Moon Boots. We had it last time around and it’s pretty euphoric. It was the best for getting outside and taking a walk. Just floating around the neighborhood! Enjoy!!😎🧐

• That's good to hear @TheProfessor ! They are smalls and definitely small like pea sized, but that has never bothered me. Actually, both strains are smalls. Gonna try some Moon Boots soon.

• Wow, Moon Boots is amazing! I don't even know what grade it's supposed to be, maybe indoor? But definitely like Premium or higher. One hit and my eyes are half open and am talking a mile a minute. Music sounds amazing. Gonna listen to some Rolling Stones and David Bowie. GF is assembling a cheese/charcuterie plate now. /drool

• edited December 2022

@Sixwaychili …thought you might like it! We had it maybe last spring and it was amazing just being outside! Nice tunes! I won’t let it pass again.😎🧐

• The moon boots was good that's one I wish I hadn't gotten split but had no idea how hard it slapped till first rip I took