What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• @MNTDWLER i wouldn’t worry too much about that. Fans do stupid things sometimes when emotions are high. That being said: Go Dawgs!

• @posternugbag thanks, your dawg's are on a roll and I'm a hoping they win everything..until we play lol. But being in the sec you know that feeling, we beat the crap out of each other every week

• @posternugbag I hope your dawgs embarrass Florida, mess up Missouri, take it easy on us😁. And finish up the season with GT&SC, then a national championship 🙏🏼. Keep it home my friend...the sec that is. GO ĐĂWĞ'§

• Just got to get past Bama in the SEC championship and the national championship is in reach. Hopefully play someone other than bama again in the natty. Can’t blame you volunteers for wanting to throw stuff at Kiffin - he is very unlikeable and did you dirty with that quitting and bolting out of Knoxvegas like that.

• Yeah it wouldn't have bothered the players or fans so much but he literally ran in the middle of the night. Who does that shit, oh well we know the answer to that lol. I'm definitely rooting for you guys against bamma and everyone but us lol you can't blame a guy for dreaming. And yeah if you make it to the "natty" I hope you don't have to play bamma a second time 😅. Knoxvagas what a hoot it's been a year or two since I've heard that lol. Thanks to the news article several years ago we're still known as that scruffyust little town on the the river 😂🤣

• My morning wake and bake, Mars Landing and Kief bong hits. I'm going to bed😫😴

• Trying some premium Horchata for ma wake and bake and Premium black berry kusk for insomnia

• @907ak420 hows that Premium horchata from Merlin?

• @posternugbag love it. Medium sized well cured. Smooth taste. Go for it!

• @posternugbag i have a zip of that and some prem. Blackberry kush on the way. Along with a half zip of emerald syrup and one other indica strain i cannot remember right now.

• A bong load of mamas runtz and a leftover cold taco, now I feel surprisingly motivated.

• My mason jars are so empty, i am at the mercy of the darn mailman now for the rest of my orders. Making knife hits and joints now with shake and what ever buds left in my jars.

• Which vendor is leftover cold taco from? ;)

• Taco bell.

• edited November 2021

I started off my morning with a nice strong cup of coffee and a Mars Landing bong session. Needless to say I haven't accomplished anything🤪 well except for setting up my dab station😁Bubba kush & bubba fett sound like a plan for the afternoon🙃 Good morning my MM family and have a great afternoon. PS H.B.D.M.W🥳

• I'd guess you're not getting much done with Mars Landing for breakfast!🤣 Here, early it was Loud's Blueberry for more sleep, but I've been hitting Rainbow Chip since and getting ready for a short work week. Hope everyone has a great Sunday! H.B.D.M.W!🥳

• Woke up to some nice Tropicana Cookies diamonds from Loud. It’s gas y’all!! Little fuel smell mixed with fruity fun!! That first hit traverses down your esophagus and into your lungs to wake you up and bake you right!! Kind of a dreary day here so this is nice welcome to the morning.

Even though my morning started at 2pm!! Cheers everyone.

• Had some fire cherry deasel cali best not from the site

• Dabbing hindu kush and vaping sunset sherbert since 3 a.m., I think I'll switch to Gelato33 for the afternoon session

• Received my Goji Og refills from MMM, strong berry flavor and a creeper. Overall, great wake and bake

• edited December 2021

Finally got my jars filled! The mailgods were good today!!! 4th week in waiting for everything to get here. Now i am comfortably numb again, the horchata is great, but the orange pushpops better, a good mix along with some emerald syrup. Some of the best wake and bake ive had in a while.

• GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! It was a rough night for me night so I'm medicating heavily this morning. Today started about 10:00 p.m. and only got a little bit better when I broke out the bong. I'm enjoying a nice cup of death by coffee beans with a medium roast and a joint of Mars landing..oh yeah several dab's of Runtz Diamonds mixed with Runtz Terp Sauce through my dtv4. 😋 I hope you all have a peacefully pleasant thursday with no obstacles or problems in your path . Have a good day and remember that there's only two days left in the week, Then relaxation and consuming mass quantity of green medications 😉

• SATURDAY! Woot!

I start this morning with our favorite serial killer, The Oaktown Crippler! 😱

At Noon I will wrap a little Green Cush around my brain.🎄

Then, this afternoon I will slip into a smoking jacket made of Purple Punch 🥊

• Nice line up! @OzBaxter i made the mistake yesterday morning of hitting the outdoor dosidos from Merlin I just received 🤪 definitely not a wake n bake at least for me. Not sure what I’ll go for this morning.

• Mamas runtz, and watching "Fear and Loathing In Aspen" which I really enjoyed. Happy Saturday all

• It was some dispensary Snowball at 5:00am that was lights out for me! It’s currently the heaviest hitting strain I have. Now that I’m up, it’s going to be a Zookies kinda day! You’re absolutely right about Merlin’s WC @superman38NC, it’s definitely indica leaning and you were correct…love it!💕🧐

• Started off my morning at 4a.m. with a bowl of purple kush and I've been cruising at high altitudes ever since. 🎼Ground Control To Major Tom🎵

• Currently out of bud awaiting 3 packages, but just took 75 mg of gummies from Merlin. Fingers crossed for a delivery tomorrow!

• edited December 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 🤞🏻🙏🏾