What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Again, the Mars Landing is really something @MNTDWLER! I hit it at 1:30 to go back to sleep and again at 5:00. Out like a light! Everyone have a great Saturday and medicate heavily, but responsibly!😉😁

• Im smoking on some Duct Tape. I sadly only have 1 nug left. ☹

• Wished I'd talked myself into some ML but the duct tape Def can't complain about

• @Vapedad78

A true gem of a strain

• Finished Duct Tape earlier, now onto Dosido 😄
    Definitely one of my fav strains

• This morning's wake and bake believe it or not was Mars landing with a nice layer of Kief sandwiched in my pax3. It's a laid back afternoon to say the least. 🙃

• @MNTDWLER that kief layer sounds oh so delicious!! My wife has a rose gold pax 3. She loves that thing. And our first helping of Mars Landing will be here shortly. Can’t wait to smell and enjoy what everyone has raved about.

• @Bambino21 very strong and very tasty indeed, even though I collected it myself. What did your wife name her rose gold p3 ? Lol. We have Prometheus and Penelope/Penny... last name pax of course 😉

• @MNTDWLER Prometheus!! That’s excellent. Sorry she’s not as creative. She just says. Get me my Pax. Lol. So I guess she named it PAX !!
    🤪🤪

I like how yours are PP. Cheers my friend. Keep tokin’ and smokin’ and rippin’ and trippin’ !!!

• edited September 2021

Good morning family well we made it,
    Labor Day Weekend, just when I was getting used to summer lol. It's really tough going this morning for me, so I'm went for the heavy artillery. Hindu kush shatter, sic cup 40w at 350° three dab's. Runtz diamonds W/Runtz terp sauce 36w at 370° three dab's. The high is extremely heavy and came on "fast" like a freight train leaving little doubt of the lineage. I'm feeling quite a bit better, pain in spine and legs slowly retreating. The roaring headache is all but gone, i'm slowly returning back to normal "well as normal as I get anyway"😁lol. The only casualties this morning are a couple of concentrate containers that are a little lighter and a missed night's rest..should've dabbed sooner 🎶🎉 I WISH ALL A LABOR DAY WEEKEND FILLED WITH BBQ'S, BEER'S AND BONG'S...ANYTHING BUT WORK.
    MAY YOUR GLASSES , PIPES AND LUNG'S STAY FROTHY, PACKED AND FILLED. 🎉🎶 HAPPY LABOR DAY: THE DWELLERS 💚💨🍀

• I start a 4 day blitz now on work. I'll be rewarding myself nightly though with oblivion and bliss.

• That’s some serious wake n bake my friend @MNTDWLER! I was just happy to hit a bowl of Platinum OG at 0430 when the wife got up for work! It’s usually good for another 1-1.5 hours of sleep before I have to get up 💤. It looks to be a relaxing, productive, and well medicated Labor Day weekend here. Everyone have a great weekend!🧐

• edited September 2021

Had some of that Hindu Kush shatter last night @MNTDWLER great choice! Looks like a fun day there 😎 I received my “last order” from mama (well until I saw she was back on the board 🤪 hard to pass $135 for a 1/2 of premium). Was subbed Gelato for my outdoor order..slow day at work so I hit it a little early..pure ⛽️. Was going to recommend it but I see it disappeared quickly along with my 3rd order of WC. Hope it don’t get subbed 🤞🏼 @medmama 🙏🏻 Enjoy Labor Day everyone!!

• It's a wake n bake kind of morning😊

• Indeed it is @treesplz what are you starting with? I went for Hawaiian Cookies from @loudco I’d love to see that come back around.

• Gummy+coffee=bliss

• Beautiful Blueberry Muffin morning here! Almost instant relief from arthritis pain and anxiety! I’m down to the last couple gs of Mama’s outdoor from June.😕. It was amazingly dark and effective bud! Sad, but it will return. Gotta make room for some of that Rainbow Chip from Loud that’s supposed to arrive today 😁 and some of that unbelievably priced GOOB sale greenhouse 41 from Mama! Have a great Saturday all!😎🧐

• Anyone tried gelato sorbet? Anyone receive xj13 or rainbow chip gushers?

• No wake n bake for me. I have to ration my stash until I can order. 🤦‍♀️Thanks Ida.

• @MikeyC our Rainbow Chip Gushers came today! It’s really good, though I’m still not sure what it really is.🧐

• @MigraineWarrior79

Im an hour behind, so it's 320, lol
    I did partake about an hour ago

• Blueberry oatmeal sounds like mids

• Going to finish up the last of my Blueberry Muffin today…need to make room for my last Medmama order which should come sometime this week. Sorry to hear Jelf…wish we could share.
    Happy Labor Day all!🇺🇸

• I started off my morning with an old friend Runtz. after a rough start I packed a bowl of flower with a terp sauce dab both Runtz. That got me going so I broke out the Runtz diamonds and mixed it with a dab of r/terp sauce and did 2 more dabs. Needless to say that put me on a higher or lower plane however you want to look at it. Good morning family I hope your having a good Friday. Stay medicated and enjoy your weekend. 💚💨🍀

• Morning family I figured as long as I'm posting with abandon I'll hit this one too. I'm sitting with my dog's sipping a killer cup of some recently acquired Ethiopian bean. The brakes on the coffee are being applied by Kief lined joint of blu magoo 😋 All in all..a high.. I Highly recommend 😎. Mr Magoo"s only matured in his taste since 4/20😊😋.

• Dropped The five-year old off at school and took dugout hits of CC's Random Mix on the way to work. Every day is a new adventure with this stuff. Yesterday I was chatty and imaginative. Today I'm introspective and focused. Already told my assistant she is fielding phone calls today, I'll be lost in the details... 👍🏼🔥

• I'm sitting on the porch with the dog's curled up at my feet. I'm enjoying a bowl of Hog and a cuppa Joe. Man I would like to see more of this on the menu "I just skint my last bud"😁. The high is perfect for my morning, calming and focused with pain relief as well. I love the flavor profile sweet herbs and earth, with fantastic fennel and citrus undertones 😋. So @LoudnCo I know there's a few fan's of the Hog flower any chance of a reappearance??

• Going solo on the thread again "it's such a nice thread"😁 all peaceful and such 😉 This morning sad to say I'm finishing off the last of the last bud of White Rhino "crumbs really" Accompanied with a double espresso with heavy cream and sugar.. "if you're gonna indulge..indulge. What of a one of a kind buzz..very heavy, euphoric, that's given me a feeling like I'm detached from my body, floating around looking in from the outside🤪. I absolutely don't like to put numbers to my flower.. everyone's physiology is different. But dammed if I wouldn't give this batch a 9.5 just for merit. . @LoudnCo I've had this batch for over a year, I got it from mom "sorry🙄" Is there any chance that in your vast travels for new niceties, you'll keep the Rhino in mind for a reappearance " I really do think this is a "bucket list strain" that doesn't get enough attention jmho.🙏🏻 MY MM FAMILY, KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS AND DON'T LOOK BACK TILL THE WEEKEND'S OVER 💚💨🍀

• Woke up and finished the last puff of master kush that was left in the bowl from last night. I'm now waking up again 3 hours later🤔. I'm an indica lover but this was too much. Happy Weekend everybody

• Good Sunday my MM family and friends, I started off my morning early with a few bowls of white rhino from mom's last year's batch...a year ago exactly a few weeks either way. Its a super stoney high that has me couchlocked, crippled copacetic and watching a movie or two🤪. I'm hoping for a reappearance soon.. I'm down to the top of a bud and crumbs 🙁. I'll finish up by saying I've never been embarrassed to be a volunteers fan until now. I have been loyal through tough times never faltering. What happened last night made me hang my head in shame 😔.