What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• I got my Premium Treys star and the stuff seems nothing like premium bud. The buzz is not there, the high seems to wear off in no time and the bud is very very light. Its so damn light that when i coughed after a hit the bud inside my jar flew out!

• The sherbert cake is fire! Now thats dense bud!!!! Treys star ad tells of a dense bud🤔 whys this treys star premium and so darn fluffy light. What a burn out spending on premium prices and getting some shitty quality bud. Ah hell its about christmas time maybe i can wrap this zip o treys falling star up and give it to my olman for christmas.

• IMO super dense bud is not premium its a red flag of the plant being fed performance enhancing drugs. Premium should be nice fat/full calyx's Just barely pressed together.

• Mine is cherry deasel great strain

• edited December 2021

Merlin’s indoor Zookies this morning! Good stuff! This was my first go-round with Zookies and will definitely buy again when it comes back around!🧐

• @TheProfessor that Zookies must have been a nice batch! Thought about that one but got Gelato instead. Lots of excellent choices these days.
    Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 everyone! Starting my time off with Nectarine Squeeze.

• I find that the Zookies hits me just right @superman38NC! Today's it's Runtz! There's still quite a selection on the menu...quite a bit different than last year, if I remember correctly. Merry Christmas All!

• I'm digging on some premium purple agave🤪 and life's good. I want to Express our most sincere and joyous Christmas wishes to all of my Medicineman Family. May youre stocking be stuffed with treats sure to please, i hope your brownies put you on your knees. . May your med's be plentiful and plantable and your kids follow suit. The kids are all closeted klepto's this time of year..
    .. get caught peeling and peeking..it sure warms a youngster's rear. I saw a kid with a 33 1/2' inch vertical jump and she was only five years old. It started as a Christmas conversation and the next thing I knew mom was helping her with her high jump😊 There are still Mom's that care enough to go the extra mile still today👩‍👩‍👦. So agaveing I am while contacting a old friend. we're beaking out Sunday and I confess. We're sneaking out to the Asia Palace and blowing off the whole mess.. 🎅🏻🎄🤶🏻

• Love me some zookies @TheProfessor enjoy. Also loved Merlin’s wedding cake, waiting on some more now. Not sure why it’s been sitting in pre ship since the 21 and no movement still, but right now we are smoking cookie glue, we received, from Merlin’s. Delicious bud. Don’t pass on it!! Matter of fact, had I gotten the cookie glue, before I ordered more wedding cake, I would have ordered a split with some more CG for sure. @MigraineWarrior79 i hope it shows foe your Monday! I wish there was a way to help each other out!! Merry Christmas my friends!! Back to the stove 😊

• Merry Christmas @Rubygirl816! Love the Zookies as well as the Wedding Cake and fortunately have quite a bit of both still! Also picked up some of Merlin’s Mendo Breath, definitely a nice heavy indica!😊🧐

• I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. @Rubygirl816 here's a peek at this year's crop. @TheProfessor the burp method of curing made a nice mellow flavor by keeping the terp's locked in while curing. It's a wedding cake
    and Tahoe cookies cross and it's the sleep inducing strain of the bunch. Half a joint and I'm dead to the world 😫😴. Right in time for the worst weather when I need the most help.

• Look at the frost on those buds! @MNTDWLER That’s some beautiful medicine my friend! Sounds incredible!😊🧐

• @MNTDWLER that looks absolutely fabulous!! Enjoy!!

• It’s a Zookies Saturday morning! Would love to see a reappearance on the menu!😎🧐

• Me and the wife just vaped some delicious and energetic Green Crack..bout to go for a nice cold hike 😎

• Horchata!!! First Saturday morning with this fabulous bud! Really enjoying it!

• Ice Cream Cake Crumble from Merlin. Got my Lookah ( that thing is some badass shit) and some crumble. And getting blazed now to get me good to go by kickoff.

Good morning MM stoners!!
    Keep tokin and smokin and rippin’ and trippin’!!!!

• Wedding Cake from Merlin! Good stuff!

• edited January 2022

Yes it is @ChunksEggo8187! Switched to Merlin’s Wedding Cake for the afternoon!🙂🧐

• edited January 2022

That horchata sounds amazing! @TheProfessor if I didn’t have some curing I’d grab a half.The Runtz from Merlin looks very similar. @ChunksEggo8187 you can never go wrong with a good Wedding Cake! 🍰

Started out the day with vaping some Green Crack and recently lit up some Strawberry MAC..great day so far 😎

• It’s Horchata again! We’re really enjoying it. It gives my favorite wake-n-bake Rainbow Chip a run…and my current batch of dispensary Rainbow Chip is a 29% wonder!

• It's Merlin's Bacio for me. @TheProfessor scoop some up; you and the wifey won't be disappointed.

• edited January 2022

I might have to @MigraineWarrior79 😊. I’m still hoarding about an 1/8th of Medmama’s premium from spring, and I’ve already burned through one oz of the gh Bacio…might have to get us another!😉. Sounds like another great value! Thank you my dear!😊🧐

• Strawberry mac can be over stimulating but is great for getting stuff done.

• It’s a blueberry muffin kind of day. Woke up to some snow and it’s just damn cold. Couch day for sure.

• I received Loud's Golden Pineapple an hour ago, and man...it's delicious and motivating with enough kush to level out the sativa. No anxiety whatsoever for me, that is.
    At some point I plan to do a post on it with pics.

• Northern Lights Auto I grew. Ate as an edible in a Brownie! Yum it was good!

• @Fallguy glad I’m not the only one that feels that way with StrawMAC. Awesome strain but heavy hitter..makes me 🥴

• **** my medicine cabinets so empty!

• Loud's golden pineapple is on point... strong effects and good flavor...toasted all day