What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• edited July 2021

Greetings family happy 4th of July..this morning a little bit of mom's premium purple punch is doing it's job, uplifting and calming.. It's made short work of some shoulder pain and anxiety issues. I'd forgotten how how smooth this flower is. The berry flavor filled my head on the first pull and the high started to build immediately afterwards. Enjoy your Sunday and the festivities that go with the holiday..but stay safe and remember what the holiday is about. 🇺🇸💥🎆

• edited July 2021

Happy Independence Day all! Thanks @MNTDWLER! Jefferson meant and believed that with all his heart!

Also, thanks @medboy for eliminating the nuisance this morning!🙏. I’d had enough.

It’s good to be home! I’m going to revisit some Sweeties this morning to get moving!

• @TheProfessor yes he did and we need to take some of his beliefs to heat today. I truly want to apologize to anyone I offended with my language on the forum. Since I had a brother with ms and downs syndrome, when someone attacks the handicapped I've always had trouble not getting emotionally involved. I stand by my comments just not the language I used to convey my message. Well after dealing with the carpet bombing buffoon I pulled out my CV vault I use for concentrates. I just got a new sic cup and sic ball for my dvt4 and I'm spinning my way to the bottom of my concentrates. Doing one small dab of bear og, hindu kush and a dab of Runtz terp sauce has me peaceful as a pup right now . Enjoy your independence my MM family 🇺🇸

• @MNTDWLER No apologies necessary, my friend! You were justified and appropriate, in light of those attacks! Glad to hear peace has returned, my friend! Happy 4th!

• Happy 4th of July everyone! Thanks for the solid posters on here who take the time to share photos, reviews, and insight on the various strains and other topics. Hope everyone has a nice holiday with family and friends.

Happy Birthday America! 🇺🇸 💥 💨 🦅 🌳💚

• edited July 2021

Happy 4th MM family!! 😎 I was fortunate to serve our country and spend time over seas. I cherish those yrs because it helped shape my life and perspective. Our country maybe divided in many ways but God Bless America and to all those who contributed to making it a better place. I feel truly blessed!

Today I’ll be diving into my last bit of Sour Skittles! Excellent strain for celebrating 💥 🇺🇸

• Well said @superman38NC , well said!!!

• I hope everyone has a great day off today and tomorrow

• edited July 2021

@superman38NC served, deployed and molded as well.. well spoken. Sorry I missed this yesterday my friend.🇺🇸 Good morning my MM family..I went with the torch,banger and bubba kush. shatter this morning ..just wanted to enjoy the routine this morning 😁. What a body shot, everything's tingling... my heads in the clouds and my pain has subsided 🙏🏽Bubba's a right fine medicine this mellow monday morning mate's.🤪 Everyone have a fantastic day today. 💚💨🍀

• edited July 2021

Thx guys @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER thanks for your service too! Had a great 4th..hope y’all did! I haven’t tried the bubba Kush shatter but the flower Loud had last yr was 🔥..I have some BK seeds I need to pop one day. As far as today I’m not sure what I’ll pull out of the cabinet..🤔

• I need me some Bubba. Did some ice cream cake as a tea yesterday and was hiyazfuq for too long. Best part is that icy menthol feeling spread to my entire body. Woke to a sativa blend I made with choclate and a Mac 1 from loud and

• Ghost train Haze out of DC best of the best .1 hit only smells of a skunks ass from a male away ..this is wild how good cannabis can be clocking in at 31 percent 2 hits puts you on a rollercoaster for 3 hrs

• Had to run an errand this morning…but home again, and enjoying the outdoor Blueberry Muffin from a couple weeks ago. Good stuff!😎 It’s a great anytime smoke for the indica lover. Great relaxation and nice pain relief!

• Heh,130 inbox alerts. All from this thread. Guess it’s been a while since I visited. Good to see it’s still being updated. Hope y’all are doing well 👍

• This morning I started around 4:00 with some BlackBerry kush it did help me get another hour or so of sleep 😴 I switched to Gelato33 for a sweet afternoon treat 😋

• Had errands to run this morning, but broke into the Blueberry Muffins immediately upon return! It's not my favorite strain, but I always seem to have some.🤣

• Morning family.. started out with a bowl of sunset sherbert with a dab of the boss crc. stay safe and medicated everyone 💚💨🍀

• Goood moorninng !! MM family !! Having a cup of blue mnt coffee and it's a good morning on the mountain. After only one request from my great grandbabies and their mother, it's pappaw's biscuits and gravy with tomato's from the garden for breakfast "easley my favorite breakfast". I woke up around 3a.m to that dreaded pain and stiffness and went outside, broke out the bong. I pulled apart a bud of Mars landing did 4 or 5 nice rips and was able to get another solid 2hr's of sleep... It's a budkup of BlackBerry Kush at the moment and I'm doing quite well, it goes great with the butter and BlackBerry preserves on my biscuits 😋. Enjoy your morning pick me up whatever it may be and stay medicated my family 💚💨🍀

• HVAC crew showed up earlier than expected so I wasn’t really able to smoke or vape flower, so it’s a cart morning! Discretely enjoying an Ice Cream Cake cart!😎. Hope everyone has a great day!

• @TheProfessor that's a bummer if you scheduled them at 7a.m. they wouldn't have shown up until 10 lol. I have been searching for a new 510 pen with my last cart of icecream cake for over a week now. I only charged the thing once and it has a three year warranty lol. I filled another cart with GDP and put it in my eleaf istick tc40w. It's not as prone to running off 😁 and it produces better vapor than my original pckt does.

• This morning I’m smoking some wedding cake. Made mistake of starting my day yesterday with Mars landing 😴 and that’s how the rest of my day went. Have a good one all.

• HVAC crew was here early again this morning @MNTDWLER my friend.😁 I finished up a Sundae Driver cart I had to get through the morning. It's all done, they're gone, so I'm on to some Blue Zkittlez flower for the rest of the day! I'm waiting on some Mars Landing myself @Rubygirl816! I'm so glad to hear that it's putting everyone to sleep!😴 Just what I need! Sounds awesome!😎

• It's a throughly thrilling thursday my terribly terrific teammates. Started out with a bowl of Runtz this morning and you know what they say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Runtz put just the right spin on the day to pull me out of a painful funk and ease me into a relaxing stoney high. Enjoy your morning my friend's and stay medicated. 💚💨🍀

• Just received my runtz @MNTDWLER! I’m getting ready to smoke some right now! Smells outrageous!!

• @Rubygirl816 I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it, I'm am having a pretty nasty day. So much so I took a oxy about 10:30, it helped some. But I really didn't get much relief until I combined it with a pax of Runtz and the entourage effect kicked in. Enjoy your candy my dear it's a sweet, extremely stoney treat 🍭💚💨🍀

• Got that SFVOG Kush and MAC-1 from Loud. I've had both before and love them. That Valley Kush is awesome. I had Mama's Outdoor recently so I'm trying Loud's Premium. I like them both, and if Mama's sticks around I'll get some more of that Outdoor now that it's back (and cheaper). It's got a hybrid kick to it that effs me up but doesn't make me sleepy.

Meanwhile I cannot nail down what it is about the MAC-1 that I like so much. Other than it is delicious and has a good buzz. But nothing specific as far as effects. I just seem to dig it. 👍🏼

• Visuals?

• @Rubygirl816 I have to go back to last fall and mom's infamous premium BlackBerry octane for a strain comparable to Mars landing for sleep jmho. I ordered 4g's of OG Kush to balance out my medicine cabinet 😁

• Just got home from the Dr's and there was a package in my mailbox!😁😎👍 Received both Mars Landing and another z of Runtz ordered Sunday night! I'm a little wiped, but I just had to hit the ML before I sat down to eat...struggling now to finish my sandwich!😁 I think I'll hit another bowl of ML and take a little nap! Mars Landing is amazing medicine!😴

• Couldn't agree more @TheProfessor I woke up a little before 3 feeling really lousy. I smoked 3 helix bowls of mars landing with a keif topper and was back to sleep until 6:30, just what I needed. Quality medicine for sure. Sipping on a cup of coffee and a granddaddy purple cart right now to get the day in gear. Have a fantastic saturday my MM family and medicate heavily. 💚💨🍀