Best electric dab rig.??

I'm about to buy one and they're all expensive so I want to get the best one possible. Is it the puff co?? Dr.dabber?? I have an arizer with all the ddave mods like concentration chamber and mega adapter @MNTDWLER @MigraineWarrior79 @MoonMan5 @Rubygirl816 @medboy @LoudnCo

Help a fellow out please

Comments

• You can find the Crossing Core for $139. It is a steal. And every bit as good as the Puffco Peak.

• edited April 2021

I had a Puffco Peak, but didn't really care for it, so I sold it to my cousin. I use a banger with my fav bong.
    I know many people like Dr Dabber. I don't think you can ho wrong with either.
    Happy shopping!

• I think I'm going with the exseed dabcool w2 it's on cheaper side at like 130 to 150 but seen a bunch good reviews

• get the Peak...

• well, idk. i couldnt decide between the Focus V carta or the peak... i chose the carta and i never use it. maybe i'm not giving it a fair shake but if i could go back, 10/10 would just get the peak

• edited April 2021

I've had a puffco pro for a year I use it quite a bit ..the pro preforms flawlessly I just drift from flower to concentrates. The pro is easy to dial in, provides dense clouds and a fantastic temperature control. However it's kinda hard to justify the price unless you do allot of concentrate.

• I personally have had several erigs. I like the Cloud Electro by far. It is very sturdy for an erig doesn’t feel cheap at all. The dr dabbed boost is good too, but it is significantly smaller and feels more fragile. I’d say the dabber is more portable than the cloud. I recommend an e-nail with a good hybrid rig over the erig portable style.

• @Kris10 I too have several e-nails but when I want the super dense clouds I use my mini nail and stax in either beaker or bubbler configuration

• edited April 2021

We all know right now is a bad time to be a vaper..with the shipping ban almost no one is shipping vape products. But I just found a crossing core e-rig for my granddaughter at discount e-nails.com.This little rig is a very adequate at producing nice plumes of vapor with the ceramic bucket and even more tasty hits with a sic bucket upgrade. It also provides some real face melters using the titanium coils. I have better rigs but none that are more ergonomically designed , portable and easy to clean. Mine was a gift from my granddaughter "we had a matching set" her's was just stolen so I may have a bit of a affinity for the little devil. E-nails and water pipes are your best bet for hits above 550° I like my eboss mini nail and my stax bubbler. what ever you buy make sure that it has a bubbler, they make all the difference after several rips.

• I’m such a newb. I’m using an Ooze globe and I have a Yocan Armor. Am I doing concentrates wrong? Tell me your ways please! I don’t want to waste it.

• Anyone needing to dab on a budget, be discreet or needing for mobile use needs to check out the seahorse pro, I've barely touched my glass rig since got it beginning of year

• @cancerwarrior warrior if you're starting out a e-nail nail is a learning curve but all around your best investment. I like my mini nail. For self contained rig's Puffco is pretty much top of the line with most others following. Pickings are pretty slim right now, I'm waiting for cloud vapes to restock for my granddaughter. Just to insure the smoothest rips..get one with a bubbler. I would get a rig with a 350° to 800°f temp range for flavorful to face melting hits. Other than that check out reviews online reddit's a good source do your homework and enjoy. At least when this vape ban shipping nightmare is figured out.