420 orders

Comments

• Uh dang i use the website and no didnt see that !

• Appears to be just the app. I just sign in online anyway.

• Ordered 420, rec'vd 4/24 boondocks Kentucky. Jack Herer n Royal Kush. Yep, I prefer sunshine weed. ✌

• Anyone have experience with the prerolls? They come labeled with strain or anything. Seems convenient.

• @Kayla yeah it’s just the app you’ll still be able to log in and check it just not through the app

• @cmweems1964 hopefully we’ll hear something soon 🤞

• Yep well this is the third one in 6mths and when i don't get a label i dont get my order period.last time had to wait two weeks to find out it wasnt even processed.

• edited April 2021

@cmweems1964 I wish you the best of luck my friend, what time did you order on 420 ? I ordered early and my labels weren't created until the 22nd and 23rd. I hope something shows up soon. 💚💨🍀

• MNTDWLER thank you !! yes I ordered after 9pm est so i am sure I missed the cutoff
    so I am sure I am in the same boat as a lot of others that got caught in the Slam.Fingers are crossed and let the rationing begin.
    I thought Monday would be the day and USPS has been very speedy lately !!

• edited April 2021

I ordered about 12pm cdt so about 10am out west pdt hopefully I’ll have a label Monday @cmweems1964 if you get any updates let me know I’ll let you know if I hear anything

• Will do Slapjack!!!!

• The ID app is pretty meh on iPhone at least.

@Kayla Did the email mention a kill date fir the app? Probably will effect ID in the business app too.

• @funkynugz just said next couple of months

• I ordered bacio gelato on 4/20 scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

• My ID, doesn't tell me shit 🤣. Just pics of letters... No packages, even when my last delivery arrived

• Same here, @Syz

I don't know how you get notified of label creation.

• edited April 2021

Same here @Rubygirl816! Also getting 4 vape refills.

So excited to try it since I love Dolato and am almost out. I mean you are definitely privileged when your parents are sunset sherbert and girl scout cookies.

• Two Loud orders during the day on 4/20. Looks like the labels were finally created just a few hours ago. One is some vapes and one is a split of GG4 and Dolato. Really hope I don’t get subbed on that split.

• Not Dolato actually. My split was Lo Do, La Di or whatever that strain is called. I like sativas

• @posternugbag when you get the Lodi Dodi post a review. I've seen mixed reviews here but I have ADHD and I love this strain . Nice taste, nice smell nice head. Hope you enjoy it.

• Just had a label created for my 4/20 order

• @Syz my ID used to only show letters and then one day packages finally started to show up. Maybe 2-3 months after I signed up. Did you just create an account or has it been that way a long time?

• @whatever1956 will do if I end up getting it and not getting a sub. Should be hear by end of the week I imagine. Probably Friday

• Slapjack me too

• @cmweems1964 good deal my friend, I had a label created on the 23rd that's showing up with my 420 order today lol. You never can tell what's going to happen with your orders, I'm glad you finally got your label, your order should only be a few days behind 😁

• Yep usps has beem snappy lately thanks again!!!!

• @cmweems1964 yes they have, my 420 order and my 4/22 order caught up with each other and are due within the hour lol. Go figger 🌝

• @MNTDWLER did you order from loud on 4/22 ? If you dont mind me asking. I ordered some purple punch from him on that day and haven't seen a label yet

• edited April 2021

My 420 order is in my mailbox now. About to walk out and get it.

A little disappointing that my 4 vape refill split wasn't honored, and that the joint was unlabeled. But omg, the Bacio Gelato smells like heaven.