Loud brining the heat

Imma half to take out a loan🤨

Comments

• Couldn't resist, grabbed some prem MAC. The Wedding Cake looks 🔥 too.

• I think il split a 1/2oz wedding cake and premium mac. Damn @LoudnCo you dropped that gas🔥🥇 so that wedding cake is from the same grower of the last batch of premium wedding cake? Since I haven't gotten a label yet and the purple punch is gone I guess il get subbed! Hope it's the wedding cake premium. Thank you for all the gas you drop.

• I'm just as excited for trying caesar and jungle punch. Too bad I need to eat my vegetables first (loud cing today/tomorrow already).

• @MikeyC that caesar looks sticky icky. I may have to try it also!

• Master kush and mammoth skunk arrived- about to go under the boveda protocol with my a1 yola

• @MikeyC wow that was fast on the master kush, great score.

• edited April 2021

The master kush looks similar to mamas sunset sherbert aka gorgeous. Hmu in 2 days after boveda magic.

• The mammoth skunk smells like skunk should and is also sticky but not as sticky as the MK. And the MK is just leaking trichomes onto the bag- the jars will have to rehab em.

• @MikeyC just pulled out 4 bovedas for my order. I am pissed I missed the MK I swear it dissapeared right before my eyes lol.

• Caesar disappeared for me

• Just ordered the blackberry and the jungle punch. 🤤

• edited April 2021

That velvet kush and rain maker though

• @TreesPlz the rain maker got me, I was feeling a little dry..even though 420 soaked me 😉💨💚

• I had to try that Velvet Kush.
    I swear it looks like there’s carrots and purple cabbage in there. Should have names it “Cole Slaw” lol

• @OzBaxter

I was tempted by the velvet kush, too, but Sunset and Gelato 33 won over.
    I don't know, but I MAY go back for it, haha

• @LoudnCo be tryin to separate me from my money 😜

• edited May 2021

@LoudnCo got my reship from loud today! Bear OG Shatter with a sub of the king Louie carts for animal mintz and dosi do half grams ! Total amount for the carts was honored so thank you 🙏 also @Med Mama Helper order came today as well so it’s a cannabis tsunami over here. Happy camper and @medboy with his excellent customer service on Loud’s reship.

• Awesome