Trouble sending BTC to the address with cashapp

Has anyone been having trouble sending btc with cashapp? It’s not taking the address and I’ve tried 3 times

Comments

• I did 2 weeks ago, I guessed the amount" I always get extra because of exchange fees." Sent it directly to the number not using the QR CODE. Everything worked fine.

• @Kellybelly99 i ordered $10 more and it would not send to the 5 addresses I entered. It wouldn’t give the option to hit next

• @WDEgkj when the wallet address pops up right under where your supposed to put it click on it then it will let you move forward

• Yeah there's like a confirmation step kinda like Kyla described and yeah that min is a bitch I wanted to send like 30 or 40 to invest in penny stocks basically but had to add funds before could do it

• I don’t see that option. There’s 1 for note or some shit. I knew the minimum but this was like $400 worth of stuff I was splitting with a friend. I’m highly pissed lol! Thanks for the advice y’all. I’ve tried at least 10 times and I can’t get it to move forward

• @WDEgkj cash app has a transaction log in the menu button on the bottom right. Does it show the status of your transactions?

• Yeah it'll show a the address you pasted up top then a blank line then the address you pasted repeated and you tap it and the diagonal arrow gets darker and you can press to send or something like that best I can remember

• @TreesPlz and @Vapedad78 ive been using them over a year. I’ve tried 20 times and it will not work with any address. Can’t even send BTC to my other Crypto.com. The Next button you’re talking about will not light up when u put the address in. I’ve done it manually and copy paste. Not shit. Sux lol

• @WDEgkj try deleting the app and then reload it. Just something to try.