Appreciation

I've read numerous times about people avoiding this forum due to "bad apples" "Karen's" etc. This worries me, so from the bottom of my heart I really appreciate and enjoy the content you provide. MNTDWLR, MMsupporter, ruby, migraine worrior, professor, Treesplz, tac, sixwaychili, Thank You.

Comments

• I didn't do nothin

• There are the complainers (you know who you are)
    There are the lurkers (Hi!)
    And then there are the Forum Regulars (many listed in the first post there) that make coming here worthwhile every time. Kind souls who generally have something positive to add, to offer, or to comment on. They are the guides by which I purchase my green LOL I appreciate and enjoy you all. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ

• @Fastguy199

Thank you for those kind words!
    There's enough negativity in the world that I'd rather show kindness in this place.
    I love all of yall! ๐Ÿ’š

• @Fallguy its not so bad. Thereโ€™s a few, but this is a pretty cool community. Weโ€™re all here for the same thing! Thanks! ๐Ÿ™

• @Fallguy this really is a supportive caring community, you will find a lot more good than bad. I have found so much love from this family and I find it brightens my day when I'm feeling my worst. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

• I'm honored to make the list!

• @Fallguy every single one of those people you mentioned are phenomenal people! I look forward to their reviews and just in general chatting with them. I havenโ€™t been around as much because I let those negative nellies get to me, but mostly because Iโ€™m getting ready to move. Thanks for the mention. Once we get settled Iโ€™ll have more time for the forum again. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• I hope im not in the damned "bad apple"basket...

• I know i dont post negative crap anyways, all i comment on is the awesome product medman and his crew provide.

• So anyone who isn't on the list is a Karen? Let me speak to your manager!!!

• I think they just have a lot of overly sensitive people on here, don't take it personally. ;)

• @Stab_Snipers ๐Ÿ˜‚ great comment on many levels.

• What about all the Kevins/Kyles and cunplainers?