NEVER ORDER EITHER LARGE AMOUNT OR CLOSE TO HOLIDAY....

The inconsistence in shipping is enough to drive you crazy. I order a small amount in comes in 4 days, I order a large amount (half ounce or more) and were looking at two weeks......I have no more hair to pull out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I've had the opposite experience. That tells you that there is no pattern.

• It's all random ime

• Always random Some take afew days to a week, some take a whole month. Both big and small orders.

• Issa a crap shoot

• edited July 2021

Holidays, especially federal ones that fall on a weekend, always screw up deliveries.

The next holiday is Labor day, the first part of September; so load up. :wink:

• It all depends on how much they like you. :P

• I read this and placed a decent sized order. Thanks for the 🧕 👆

• I generally don't place small orders, but in three years my longest delivery time was ten days and the shortest three days. The average has always been 4-6 days.

• I ordered an ounce on the 6th from loud and it's out for delivery today the 10th.

• edited July 2021

Dammit, got the dreaded "insufficient address" on my informed ID, which means that the driver just didn't deliver it for some dumb reason from what I can tell. I mean it's only on Informed Delivery because the address matches mine.

Now I have to wait and worry until Monday, uggh. And if it really got sent back, then I have to wait for the vacation to be over.

• Dang @Sixwaychili so sorry..That’s the worst! Had something similar happen. Hopefully it arrives Mon

• I can Depend on MM they come through 4 days always correct!

• @Sixwaychili that sucks brah, maybe things will work out Monday. I just had a package lay around my local post office for over 3 weeks. Only after the retailer sent me a replacement order...some how the original shook loose and was delivered the same day as the replacement??? I even had the post office look for it to no avail. Who knows I thought it was my 87 year old postal worker who retired this week. Good luck

• edited July 2021

Well I got my package today! Phew. Didn't get the Ice Cream Cake split so I got a whole ounce of Lodi Dodi. Now I'll have to savor my Bacio for longer as my night time smoke since I just finished up Fruit Loops and Jager. The Lodi Dodi smells amazing though, about to get into that.

And my address was perfect by the way. It must be a new delivery person or at least someone subbing for my normal one. Another package I got today was scanned "Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location" about 7 minutes before it was delivered.

• It was Sub-City for me!

I ordered Pop-Tart from Mama and Ice Cream Cake from Loud.

I received Purple Punch from Mama and Jungle Punch from Loud.

Talk about throwing whatever out the door before vacation LOL!

• Just got mine!

• Is the main site down? It won't load for me