Biggest Menu Drop Ever???

So many choices! I don't believe we've ever had so many strains to scroll through! I will be making a large purchase today...once I figure out what's here!🀣

Comments

• I’m waiting patiently from them to update the order form. I’m right there with you for a large purchase today. Almost ordered yesterday just because I don’t want to run out, so glad I waited!!

• ??? I don't see anything

• Remortgage

• So it seems all the strains listed in 2021 are listed on the strains page.

• Has to be a mistake

• @MikeyC that thought occurred to me as well. We'll see how things shake out today. The order form hasn't changed.

• It will πŸ”œ 🀞 or πŸ–• that πŸ’©

• I was wondering if this was a mistake. My brain went haywire trying to decide on strains immediately 🀣🀣

• Is this heaven or are they messing with our minds??????

• just my luck....never seen such a list

• They're not on the order page.

• I was so about to jump on the Royal Kush, and Skunk #1!
    Then I looked at the order form, and my balloon deflated, lol!

• I tried to place an order for some ICC and some refills, told me page not found, twice now. Oh well guess have to wait it out.

• The menu page is FUBAR at the moment. The order page tells the truth.

• edited July 2021

I’ll take one gram of each, individually vacc’d with strain name shown of course.

Nice walk down memory lane at very least. Ty.

P.S. please bring back Cheeto Breath. Ty.

• Sooner or later they have to realize something is going on. Hopefully sooner 🀞🏻

• Yes very very Odd must be some kind of server issue again last year they had major server issues hope the gremlins have not returned.

• I sent MedBoy an email. My guess is that someone tried to update the strain page and put the wrong value in the wrong place and it Fubar-ed the connection between the menu page and the internal inventory table they probably use.

• I just got a peak at all the new stuff. I can’t wait to buy a shit ton πŸ˜‚

• edited July 2021

Guys and Gals if you'll notice @medjane is back on the board for me this is a red flag. I'm really hoping this is real, otherwise I wasted a lot of time reading the board and then filling my wallet for a "huge" purchase. Oh well it's nice to dream. But it just had way too many strains, repeats and looks like everything from the last year or two πŸ˜‚. As many times as they've been tagged I'm surprised it hasn't been corrected. So I'm not going to give up on at least a few strains for the weekend. Much love πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• I think the telling piece should always be the Order page. What does it offer you to order? That's what is available at the moment.

• You can not order anything the site is down

• edited July 2021

@cmweems1964 thanks for the info, I was curious if anything was wrong with the board. Maybe it'll be up with a vengeance in a little while. At least that's what I'm going with for now 🀞🀞🀞🀞

• Sorry about all the confusion, site maintenance caused a few hiccups. Everything should be good to go now!

• I may have spoken too soon, I see errors when actually checking out. Raising the issue!

• Everything's back to the same depressing board 😫. Thanks medboy for keeping us updated on the situation.

This discussion has been closed.