Menu update? 😎

2»

Comments

• Nice!! The Gelato 41 (Bacio) looks good and Ice Cream Cake is always excellent...I've been discretely sucking on a ICC vape cart all morning as I've had our HVAC worked on today. They just left so it's time for something more substantial...and solid!😁🍀 Time for some flower power!

• Gelato sorbet looks great

• @rshigh81 I only do dabs. Just the shatter and waxes. No vapes. And I like all of them. Lol. I come from an era that you didn’t have different strains and you took what you could get so I just like everything. Lol. Sorry I could t help more.

• Holy shatter motherload. Thanks @medmama placing my order now!!! Still patiently waiting on some goodies from Loud. But I gotta get these fo sho. Thanks!!

• Just placed another order. 7 new shatters. Might as well try them all!! Ordered Chemdawg, Lava Cake, Sherblato and the 4 shatter sample pack of 1 gram each of all the others!!

Let’s gooooo @medmama let’s see if this order gets here before my loud order placed 15 days ago!!

• That's awesome^

• From the Medmama Indoor Ice Cream Cake description:
    (You can see the moment the buzz hit the reviewer)

"The high starts with a rush oHolyf cerebral effects that lift your mind ..."
    🤣

• @OzBaxter Ahaha I hadn't noticed that before. I fixed it, thanks for pointing it out!

• I thought that was on purpose as a holy F this is good!

• @medboy lmfao @MikeyC I thought the same thing as in o-holy-f when the cerebral effects kick in...I thought it was intentional 🤣🤣🤣

• edited August 2021

They just added mushroom micropenis

12 for 1500 dollars!

• @MikeyC Whoa, no, no, that's a typo. I fixed it. $150.

• =) I actually think I'm going to buy this product to fix my issue

• Beautiful

• @medboy the micro dosing tablets are still 1500 dollars on the order page, but fixed on the description page.

Did anyone actually order them?

• Thanks for posting the pics of the shatter @Bambino21 Its always kind of hit and miss with mamas concentrates, but those look damn fine! I ordered sherblato Friday. Really looking forward to it now!! Was going to grab some more wedding cake bud. might have to throw in some more shatter, maybe the Kush cake. Let me know what you think of them, when you smoke.

• I've been on a concentrate hiatus for a couple of months, BUT I've been staring at @Bambino21 pics of these from Mom.
    I think I'll get a few next paycheck!

• Gals and guys these shatters are premium and top notch!! Don’t hesitate. Grab as soon as you can (afford) they are so delicious. Basically how the description says. My wife agrees!!

• Sherblato was the first sampled. It knocked her cold out!! And her tolerance is beyond ridiculous. She hits dabs 25-40 times a day!! No joke. It’s why I have to pay so much all the time!! 😝😝🤪🤪😜

She’s had Sherblato. Smooth, fruity smelling and she said super tasty. Like candy in your mouth. Instant relaxation from brain to balls of feet. She was on a tizzy from work and it instantly took her down a few notches. She was in love with this shatter. And then out like a light.

She did Lava Cake next (later that night) and said it was magically smooth and delicious as well. Calming. Soothing. Smoked it and was super chill. Not a lights out strain but super soothing and makes pain melt away. She has low back issues from getting stuck twice for an epidural. This strain helped that pain dissolve instantly!!

• @MikeyC Yes, technical issue that we're trying to figure out.

• @Bambino21 and the chemdawg???

• edited August 2021

@LifeLong14 i grabbed som of the ChemDawg and it is excellent. Appearance looks as advertised. Has a pleasant taste and provides a more clear headed high. The AK-47 is great for wake n bake. Long lasting too.