I saw the discount on the vape refills and got excited!😭

Now im sad. I don't check this forum much and i missed med mamas retirement. Has anyone tried louds distillate in a vape cart?

Comments

• I haven't tried louds distillate, if I needed more today I would buy louds distillate and buy cannabis derived terps to mix in. In my opinion you didn't miss anything with mamas refills. You can also find d8 for ~2$ A gram, never tried it myself.

• It's ok Johnny- I stocked up for the both of us!

• edited September 2021

@Johnny420 yes it works great but like @Fallguy says if you want a certain terp profile there's tons of ways to go. I like this place https://theterpenestore.com/ you can get strain specific or again like f g said d8 and mix a couple for a custom blend πŸ˜‹. I started making my own after several weak and less than appetizing refills. Sometimes my blends sux 🀒 but I've never had a problem with their pureTerps. Good luck πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€ Tha Dweller

• @Johnny420 I actually realized that I have tried the rove carts recently and they are just as good as mas were! All had different effects.

How are you consuming the distillate?

• You gotta try eating a drop! I don't know why this isn't a popular method of ingestion.

• @MikeyC in vape carts i liked mas cause of the price my wife doesn't work due to kidney failure so i have to buy for 2 the name brand carts or just too pricey i can get live resin carts from a dispensary in another state 40 miles from where i live if i want to spend that much.
    I was curious about louds distillate the pic shows it in a silicone container how easy is it to transfer it to one of the syringes ma used

• Ahh. This I don't know. I do know you can use a special device to consume this. Like a dynavap

• @Fallguy I agree! I've done it and it's crazy.

• @Johnny420 my friend this works for me. ![](Watch "HoneyStick Oil Recovery Kit - Recover Oil from prefilled 510 .cartridges | rescue remaining vape oil" on YouTube
    )Just heat the silicone container with a hair dryer and pull into the syringe. Good luck

• @MNTDWLER; Nice video and website. Thank you. I have several cartridges that need to be rescued. It is impossible to find and purchase quality cartridges for oil. I have to drive over an hour to find a store with one substandard cartridge. Should have searched online over a year ago. :smiley:

• @Gen I bought a ton of pckt carts before the vape ban "didn't know if cart's would ship". For me they work great, I've been using both the original and the ceramic, they are good for a couple of refills before they start getting a restricted pull. I heard that they have a even better cartridge now, good luck on your search and hopefully we'll see some refills from @LoudnCo and @cannabisclub or some other shippers πŸ™ @medman . Much πŸ’š love @Gen I hope that the recovery goes well. πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• edited September 2021

@Gen i also by the pckt carts. They are cheap enough and you get a few fills out of them, before they start getting funky. Well worth it!! There’s refills up now!! New shipper

• @Rubygirl816 Saw the new supplier for refills. They have an exciting list of refills.
    @MNTDWLER Been looking at Honeysticks tanks. I have never tried shatter or wax but this makes it tempting to try something new.

• o2vape.com has good cartridges i use the all glass. Yay new refill shipper wonder if they split

• I just learned about turning flower into rosin and then turn rosin into distillate. If anyone has experience with this please share. Or even turning any concentrate into distillate.

• Noticed the new supplier Merlin, is also five bucks more for the refills and the cartridges also. They also have very similar strains medmama had or is that my imagination πŸ€”

• @Rubygirl816 Same strains and exact same descriptions. I was waiting on someone to say something. I was wondering if maybe it was my imagination as well 🀣

• I wonder if it was mama's connect.

• True that @Fallguy i bet it is! I ordered the runtz refill, which I never had chance to grab, in a refill. Looking forward to it. Really looking forward to carts, from CC. They do look like dispensary carts, hoping they are like them. One or two hits and your good 🀞🏻

• @Rubygirl816 @Fallguy I saw the same thing..I'm hoping for a increase in the quality of the buzz and a more accurate terp profile. I loved mom's vapes but over the years I had a few I just couldn't handle the taste of..and I'm tasteless 😁. Hopefully it's a new supplier rehashing descriptions, luckily I'm sitting on 8 refills of GDP and 3 of GSC and 4 Rove cart's. Besides the Rove's I stocked up on 4/20 and the retirement sale...buy low get high 😜.