New Shipper - Cannabis Club

Comments

• Hopefully they can offer some live rosin carts down the road. That would be quite nice as it’s a much more pleasant vape than normal distillate. Would love to see the prices on the regular carts come down a bit and then put up some heavy hitters - live resin, live rosin, solvent less, etc.

Better edible choices would be good to have too. I like the simple, recognizable flower strains they have now and I bet they get some nice premiums eventually.

• Hard not to agree with live resin carts

• Thanks for the feedback to all, glad to hear that their products are being well received! If you do ever have an issue, shoot me a message! -MB

• Made two orders with new shipper, blue dream, sour Willie, green cush, been customer since the start, mm delivers! Always

• @OzBaxter how long did it take a USPS label to show up for you . From cannabis club . Thanks for reply

• @Winston I ordered on Saturday, the label appeared on Monday. I was shocked given it was a Sunday and Monday was a holiday.

• @OzBaxter that's impressive. See you posted about the green crack . Been a while since I have had that strain . Glad to see you liked it . Hopefully I will have mine by middle of next week . Thanks for your reply have a great day.

• Cannabis club ! Fast shipping my sec order placed Saturday @ 130 am eastern time . label printed Sunday showing deliver date Sept 14 th. Denver hup is fast better than Amazon

• DP was top notch. Got a great freebie with a wax infused cone joint. . The smell was a little bit off but I think I just need some time with the BOVEDA. Beautiful buds and Amazon shipping. lol!

• I must have missed da clubs shipping cutoff time yesterday then. Green cush sounded like I should try it!

• Does anyone know if the CC will be broadening their menu? Or is that question already been asked? I'm lazy AF....lol! I'm also kicking myself for not buying some of that on sale fucking shatter from med mama.That was stupid

• Yes, more items will be added as they come onboard.

• Just ordered the Durban. So many Sativas!!! 🙂🙃

• Anyone order and not get a label show up on informed delivery? I'm in the dark here since Saturday.

• edited September 2021

Anyone try the Sour Willie/pics? Just wondering which sativa is the best from CC. Thx in advance

• I seem to have similar taste as you, @superman38NC

Was going to also ask about the sour willie. Seems to me the Green “Cush” has been well received (as well as the DP). If I was to order something from CC it would probably be a split of Green Cush and Sour Willie. Wondering how that willie hits.

• Got some week ago taste like sour diesel, quick hitting high, would buy again.

• Got green cush, nice high nice taste, good stuff, also got blue dream, faint smell, weak taste , average high, would wait till next batch of blue dream the freebies were outstanding, Hawaiian punch vap cart second order joint with wax

• Bought qtr ounce of their Discount Mix. Is dry as dirt. Will take ya'lls advice and try to Boveda it up.

• Amazing what Boveda did to bring it back to life. Had some tonight, not bad. And the freebie joint they send looks impressive, will have to sample that this weekend.

• @Rockafire I was looking at the discount mix for edibles, what did you think of the high ? Just curious about the bud to shake ratio. Thanks

• @MNTDWLER it is as advertised, mostly small buds with some shake. Was disappointed at 1st how the buds just crumbled in my fingers when I picked them up. But Boveda did the trick. Had some tonight, really kind of a feel good happy high. Of course, it's a mix, tomorrow might be different. :wink:

• That's funny, I just ordered a 1/2 of that Random. Can't wait to explore the buzz(s) lol

• @Rockafire thanks it sounds great for the price and a different high with each bud. It sounds like it would be great for edibles since it really doesn't matter if it's indica or sativa..you get the same outcome. Jmho

• Just got in the green cush. Boveda time. Cool infused joint included.

• Has me coughing a bit more from the mighty 1 day later (but nothing excessive) and tastes a bit different.

I think the coughs (3 minor ones) were due to dryness and not nutrients though so far. Let's hope when I try again tomorrow there are no coughs. It did hit hard at 190° C which usually means it needs some rehydration.

Quick onset and awesome high. About to get shit done and be In a good mood!

It's pretty tapped out at 200° C already which almost confirms it for me but this is my bias- but then by the time I finish at 205 for a few pulls my mouth tastes like not plants but I feel it on the cheek gums.

Nothing too gross. I'm very high which is a plus.

Will try again after 1 more day boveda.

• I wonder if Canabis club is going to have premium Flowers.

• Been sampling the 1g freebie joint of the Alien French Toast that came with my order. This shit is strong! Hits almost instantly and just gets higher and higher.

• @Rockafire Their J's are superb. Wish they offered them on the site.

I ordered CC on Friday. Got it yesterday. Their USP has it together.

• Please provide details of ingestion experience. I couldn't get myself to vape the nutrients again. Too much great loud bud and med mama bud instead. But I did dream of a new vendor showing up