New Shipper - Cannabis Club

Comments

• @OzBaxter yeah, I see these are not special rolled by CC. They are commercial that I see other dispensaries offer as well. Would be a nice addition to the CC menu. :)

• Definitely cannabis club needs to take it up to a higher end flowers. I have been coughing alot and I don't cough I ordered the green cush the high is ok can't handle the cough tho . Am not 100 percent what's causing the cough from this cannabis deff- something . Never had this with loud our MoMAs buds . They are new to the site really think the product will improve .

• Winston, I seem to have that with most of the bud that I bought in Colorado.

• No, a whole state does not produce bud that makes you cough. A grower perhaps.

• I cough with the random but no more than I cough with any other plant that is on fire from which I inhale smoke. It's random weed. Lots of sativa-wiring with bits and pieces of indica-dreamy. For the price and amount I have no complaints. Arrival > Boveda > Toke > Happy 👍🏼

• Is there a way to recure bud that's full of nutrients @medboy ?

• edited September 2021

Fall guy I make 3 or 4 trips a year to Denver and have been to most of the big dispensers there and it seems those who do their own hydro growing were the ones I had an issue with I stopped going to medicine man of denver because all of there flower made me cough on the other hand native roots flower was okay never an issue.

• Throw a bud in the microwave, I heard if the magnesium is high it'll spark.

• @JelfSpicoli .. sorry to say mine is in the same place. coughed for over a hr yesterday morning

• A little bit of pesticides in the morning will do the trick.

• I ordered everything on the menu from them no coughs taste good, seems like people is just trying to get free stuff imo

• edited September 2021

Dam that would suck because we are down too loud if we can't get the new supplier on board.
    I remember the last one they tried ouch dam they sent some trash.

• Hope lound drops some premium killer bud

• Have you tried their recent sfv og Kush? How about the Allen wrench? Both awesome. Rainbow chip is also good but those are better to me.

• I am asking them to comment on the harshness/chemical taste. I'll update here when I have any word back.

• Thanks medboy! You are a medboyself wonder!

• The head wreck looks like it will do exactly as named! Keeping an eye out on this one.

• I have to try that Headwreck. With a name like that...

• After checking, the thought is there may have been a bad, small batch. Their current inventory seems fine. I get a lot of email and outside of the few complaints here, I can't say I've had anything else negative about any of their strains said to me. That would fit in with a small amount affected by any problem.

• Finally giving cc a try hoping the hw and xxx are decent

• Waiting on some reliable reviews before I buy from this Shipper..!

• received my Indoor Durban Poison in 4 days to deep south east coast. Nice size buds but a little on the dry side, Boveda couple days much better. The high is strong but not with a paranoia downer feeling. It hits fairly quick and builds to the point that I find myself "doing things" sort of spontaneously. I like it ! My wake up and daytime snack and for evening a bowl of Runtz works nice.

• Just got mine from the new shipper,pretty good looking and pretty good sized 1/8

• Ordered some of their carts Saturday, shipped out today. Like that CC is pretty fast with their shipping!

• I’m getting kinda nervous, I ordered Saturday as well and haven’t seen a label made yet 😩

• @Ha11ow Informed Delivery is not always accurate. I wouldn't be worried. If you don't see anything by Friday, shoot me a message and I'll take a look.

• @Ha11ow you should see it sometime today, if it didn’t pop up yesterday. And like medboy said, they haven’t been reliable informed delivery either.

• @Ha11ow have you seen your label yet? My package was shipped Tuesday and out for delivery today already. That usps hub where cc is is doing a phenomenal job!!

• @Rubygirl816 Indeed! Label was made and shipped yesterday, Life is good.

• Great @Ha11ow, I’m glad it’s moving. Just received the vape carts and they are dispensary quality. You can taste the difference and feel the difference. Maybe because I haven’t smoked in a few days, but I’m nicely medicated right now and only took a few puffs. The cartridges have like a big lug nut on bottom, so it didn’t fit into my vessel device. I put it on one of my boxes I have here until I can get just a plain battery. I received the shatter too and looks just as good as the sample they gave me, in my last order. I will let you know how that is later. Oh and I got a wax infused joint, as sample, that I’m trying my best not to smoke, until my hubby comes home. Will report back later.