New Shipper - Cannabis Club

Comments

• edited September 2021

got my CC order! (oz of sour willie) they score 98%!!
    ordered tuesday, label printed out wednesday, usps had it thursday, and i got it today (saturday)! perfect score!!
    quality is very nice-- i'm writing this, aren't i? weed's got everything a slutty sativa should have! again, perfect score! plus a tube with some bonus wax in it!
    however they lost 1 point for not writing the name of the weed on the bag, even if it is unmistakable when you smoke it (and it is)!
    and another point for for not putting it in a reusable bag-- after i cut the sealed bag open, the weed was naked, no reusable bag! i know it's insignificant but habits are lazy and a detail like that can make the difference between using 1 seller over another!
    but enough with the criticism, i'm high and feel bad mentioning anything negatory-- i am really happy!! but i wanted to give a full report and say thanks!! :)

• edited September 2021

Got mine today From CC also and no baggie before the vacuum seal.
    bud looks very green and hardly has any smell. you should always do that as a heavy resin strain will be a brick when done. But got a great-looking .75 joint tube with it wow love the new shipper!!!

• Hell yef Jelf!

• edited September 2021

Was everyone’s order in a Mylar bag? Mine wasn’t. It looked like an old black garbage bag

• Mine was two mylar bags with a vacum sealed bag of flower in one and a joint tube in the other.
    Colorado dispensery bud no smell but pretty bud.
    The high was okay nothing spectacular to write about but i have been smoking mars landing so i may not be a good critic.

• Minus a million points for not naming the strain or describing anything about it!

• MickeyC your right like ruby and I got the berry kush. smoked only a bowl of it and it's very A typical CD bud reminded me of some bud Medicineman of Denver had not too long ago called Blackberry Kush and they were pushing it for cheap wanna say 120 a Oz

• @cmweems1964 are you saying the flower didn't have much scent, or it was packaged without scent?

• Ty- I am looking for reviews on xxx, green cush, Durban poison and sour willie

• I've received some low quality premiums and indoors that certain others praised. Can someone please do an honest review. I would think cc would put out only fire to attract customers

• @Fallguy what was weak sauce for you and why? Be more constructive with your feedback! RAPPERS HAVE FEELINGS!

• Definitely does not compare at all to Mars landing. Not going to get that buzz from berry Kush! But it did give me a nice buzz and was able to get things done. Definitely will not knock you out, berry Kush. Everybody has different reactions to different bud. Mine smells fruity and sour. I just stuck my nose in the bag again. Not to the extreme as some others , but I still smell it. Still much better than medical Jane

• edited September 2021

I'll avoid rehashing the past. In my personal experience negative reviews are not well received on here. Now there seems to be alot of newer people posting it would be great to review everything instead of only the fire. I also worry that if I called out a bs strain from last year the seller might rename it.

• @Fallguy No shit, too many lurkers on here & not enough reviews. But I take it for what it is, at least we have a forum.

• fall guy the flower was dry and had little smell I have put it in a boveda jar and it will bloom I am sure.
    nothing negative to say about the flower I am pleased we have a new shipper!!!

• @antfuzz Thanks man. I missed it unfortunately, what time of the day was that when you posted it? I need to time it just right. I'd love to get some of the Durban before it sells out.

• 2 nights in a row I saw them up around 7pm eastern time

• i got in finally. Thanks to everyone for the replies and help

• Got my berry kush today, it's on the edge of crispy but I've had worse from mom and loud..boveda to the rescue. I couldn't agree more with @Rubygirl816 ,the smell is sweet but subdued, with a citrus and berry infused herbal blast that comes through on the exhale. The high was a subdued creeper that I kept hoping would build but didn't live up to the thc level hype for me "so. My chemistry and this flower landed somewhere in the middle of the scale. It's a good wake and bake for those rough morning's or just a mid day mind adjustment for me jmho. By no means is it a Mars Landing or a BlackBerry Octane but the taste is extremely enjoyable. I'm hoping 🤞 some time locked up with boveda will bring a little more life into it.

• @MNTDWLER Appreciate the honest review. Hope it gets a little better with a boveda pack.

• My green crush is good . I don't put any negative reviews on shippers if I have a problem I will message medboy . He always makes right .

• Has anybody tried the blue dream yet? I always thought it was a sativa and never tried blue dream but the description by cc sounds like something we might like.

• I ordered green cush Saturday afternoon. Both Sunday and Monday were postal holidays. It's out for delivery today. That's a literal 2 to 3 day turnaround time. Their CO mail hub has got its shit together! ✌️

• Thanks so much @Trippy !! I’m going to order some

• So outside of the packaging which seemed to confuse a couple of folks, is everyone who ordered from them enjoying the actual products so far? -MB

• med boy I will say this that mamas and louds bud has never seemed like it was straight off-the-shelf dispensary flower.The berry kush that I got seemed that way to me I am not complaining at all but just an observation.

• I love what I got from them. The way it was vacuum sealed was perfect. It wasn't bunched up or crushed into a ball. All the bud is still fluffy. Also the shipping was the fastest I've ever seen, and there was nothing confusing about the packaging for me. I even got a little wax cone freebie. So all in all I'm extremely pleased with my first experience ordering from cc 👍🏼

• @JelfSpicoli any reviews on the DP yet? i got zip
    on the way.... thanks!

• @JelfSpicoli LOL!! That's exactly what I got, the Green Crack! It's slightly creeper! I took my first deep tokes, and then headed to run errands in the city. The buzz was a little light to start. By the time I'm in four lane traffic in downtown [Classified] that shit hit me like sledgehammer of pure loud! I just drove and drove and drove and missed every exit I needed to take 🤣