New Shipper - Cannabis Club

Comments

• edited October 2021

Yes, really much of what I have ordered recently has been substandard old and dry. Maybe it doesn't go all the way back to May but close.It makes me choke. Again, Im quite sick, but I tried some local RX goods, and it was much easier on me.
    Loud used to put the shipments in tin candy type boxes. My wife used them for xmas cookie gifts. I put various things in them .
    I don't like to stress medboy or complain here. But I have 2, 1/4s of things that are not good, here, I'm up all night, and I've already pulled a muscle in my chest coughing from the dried out Magic Knight. And this Headwreck is not much better.
    I had bad old MAC, Gelatti, several different ones.

• Sorry to hear of your problems @Jimash. Sounds like your problems go much deeper than what medman can solve. Good luck to you.

• Hey guys L just rec'd a zip of blue dream from CC, while it was a little dry the high is on point and the shipping speed was crazy I ordered on Tuesday and had it on Friday.
    I will give them another try. Loud has been my go to since the tin cans.

• "Sorry to hear of your problems @Jimash. Sounds like your problems go much deeper than what medman can solve. Good luck to you."

Duh. My condition does not make the weed old and dry. I was hoping for a reasonable explanation and promise of better. But I am not seeing that.
    I didn't know that Med Mama was taking advantage of me on the way out. I kind of resent that. And now the new guy, I figured would want to impress me. But didn't. Old and dry and not great.

So you don't think it's possible to get any fresher, high quality weed any more from Medicine man ? That would make me even sadder.

• You would probably be better off finding a new connection. Just saying. . .

• "You would probably be better off finding a new connection. Just saying. . ."

I don't want to insult your intelligence, but you are asking for it.

• @Jimash, FYI. Even though I can't afford it, I just ordered Loud's premium supply because of the reviews. I decided that I would spend a bit more rather than be disappointed. I will give a review after it arrives

• I'm probably headed for XJ 13.

• So you're a glutton for punishment.

• @Gen I stick with prem's for my regular orders. The savings comes in the high but not in every strain, I've had indoor strains just as strong. The only way to be sure is to watch the forum. There are people here that I trust and at times make a purchase based on one or two people's reviews. I have gotten some outrageously good outdoor strains this way. Welcome to the family, you're coming in at a transition period..things will smooth out πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€ I hope 🀞

• Someone does not know who he is provoking.

• edited October 2021

DING GING!!πŸ₯Šend of round one, back to your corners and your cut men lol 😁 As much as I like to watch..this isn't going anywhere good. @Jimash you don't want any part of @Rockafire he made both John Wayne and Clint Eastwood cry with a glanceπŸ˜‚. Believe me nothing good comes from confrontations on the forum..I have lost my cool more than anyone I've seen I regretted it immediately..even though I left it up πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• I don't know dude, but if someone kept selling me dried out weed that made me cough my lungs out and then to add insult to injury, they wouldn't send it in a re-usable christmas tin, I would quit buying from them, not order more. But that's just me. Who knows, maybe the XJ13 will hit the spot for you. :)

• I would ask you politely to mind your own business, if you have nothing helpful to add.

• Hey medboy, why didn't I get a fancy tin?

• edited October 2021

I guess that risible nonentities don't get them.Unfortunately the nice picture of one with all the labels from the good stuff we used to get, won't load.

• edited October 2021

@Jimash seems like I read a review in the xj-13 and was mentioned to be dry/lack of power. Hate to see you get burned anymore. I will say I was very pleased with the Rainbow chip gushers. Also if it is the same outdoor mama had before she left I’d pick that 1st. Just my 2 cents

• Well just looked and the rainbow is gone. The 🍊 Diesel was fire too. If your looking for an uplift especially.

• Thank you.

• Back to the topic: Been enjoying this Discount Mix from CC. Is really growing on me. :smile:

• @superman38NC That is wonderful news. I ordered Rainbow.

• @Gen the Rainbow Chip Gushers is really good! I think you'll be very pleased!

• @superman38NC how would you compare the taste of the orange diesel vs regular SD? Is it very citrusy or not really?

• Forbidden fruit, do-si-dos, dolato, godzilla glue, alien rock candy are all good this time around...forbidden fruit taste is strong and godzilla is icky sticky.

• Cannabis Club is offering those?

• @posternugbag this batch definitely has a touch of citrus to it but heavier on the diesel. Pretty stout imo. More of an afternoon sativa vs a wake n bake.

• @MNTDWLER
    Bless you sweetie for such a kind welcome to this form. I started ordering from Medboy shortly after their start-up. I never got involved with this discussion forum because I didn't know who I could trust. Never took the time to find out. Clearly a dumb-a$$ move on my part.

This form is a wonderful knowledge base. Seriously, I have learned so much here in the last month from several people like you. You're right, it takes time & effort to know who you can trust.

I am ready to experiment and make a concentrate. Branch out - see what the "Oh Wow", is about as they sink into the couch saying one cuss word. :smiley: First, I need some affordable 3-way gear for my initial venture. Thinking about making a small amount of wax first. Here is hoping this old girl doesn't mess up :smiley: Cheers, clink, clink.

I have been enjoying myself learning here.

• @gen

Always here for you along with the veterans to answer any questions you have. There are a lot of good folks around along with some drama queens, and trolls, but ya got that everywhere, lol.

All πŸ’š to ya

• @MigraineWarrior79 Bless all you good folks, you included. πŸ’š Not sure why it took me so long to venture into the weeds. :wink: A lot of knowledgeable people here with a lot to share. I think I may get my package from Loud today. Yippy Ki-Yay! I noticed a few drama queens and trolls but it is not too bad. If needed, pet them, take a toke, and move my fingers along. :smiley: