New Shipper - Cannabis Club

1234568»

Comments

• edited October 2021

Reviewing Green Cush again- they reshipped.

Arrived dry (over on the weight) and was told this was to make up for the nutrients/unflushed batch. Vaping on receipt right now. Will edit with my review of the experience.

Completely different experience. Tastes like bud and got me high too. No metallic or chemical taste.

I wonder if this is same batch water cured. Either way good stuff. Has the effects described and I have energy, happiness and a good mood ready to crush my to do list. Satisfied.

• @TheProfessor That is wonderful news to hear. Everyone that got it likes it. Saw one picture posted. Just Beautiful. I am hoping that I get my shipment today. I pray it did not get swapped it out.

• edited October 2021

@Gen I'm partial to indicas and balanced hybrids. Right now I am enjoying bear og, bubba k, ice cream cake, LA Confidential shatters from loud their wedding cake is good too it just takes more and doesn't have the showroom appeal of the others. Don't disregard cannabis clubs shatters, the only one I've tried is the kronocaine. It's mid to low/high dispensary grade jmho and hangs with it's competition. All of the @LoudnCo shatters I mentioned are great medicines and just a few hits take care of my medical needs. If you're looking for people you can trust you're off to a great start with @TheProfessor and @MigraineWarrior79 I trust the professor explicitly when he gives a good review. The same goes for @MigraineWarrior79 she's always helping me out with great advice and reviews that shouldn't be ignored. Good luck on your wax walk😉, I don't think there's anything bad on the board right now. 💚💨🍀

• First order was great. This past order, fml it was awful. I ordered Durban poison, blue dream and headwreck, they are awful. Flavor is bad, on all 3 dry as hell, literally, as hell. Shipping was fast again, but who cares if it's not what you paid for. Won't be ordering from them again until they get their shit together.

• edited October 2021

Placed an order today with another CA online supplier....When LOUD's back to normal due to their USPS issues in Washington....I plan to come back...But like I said
    last week it is hard to cut CC any slack when they decide NOT to offer quality product ? ..Many people out there are having some HARD TIMES right now.. !!